Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

Again, he did not. Quote me his exact words where he said they are permitted to invade Ukraine.

See how good you are now big mouth.
Can't you see I'm drawing you out setting you up for the big crunch?
I already quoted him, you pathetic retard.

It's always funny when you morons play "Biden didn't say what he said".

Go be a whiny little bitch somewhere else.

There will be 70 blacks shot this weekend in democrat cities.. maybe arrest democrats? Save some lives? There will be millions of dollars of fentanyl crossing our border because of Democrats. Can we arrest them yet ?

Show me exactly where he said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine. I already know the answer to that question so be very careful with your answer.
Youre reply should include an apology including you level of hate against Biden and your open support of Russia as Trump does.

See how good you are now.
Thats just it, not only did he NOT say he would send forces against the Russians. He promised he WOULDN'T send forces against the Russians

Your hero, Poopy Pants, is cowardly, Russia lovin'piece of shit.

Thats just it, not only did he NOT say he would send forces against the Russians. He promised he WOULDN'T send forces against the Russians

Your hero, Poopy Pants, is cowardly, Russia lovin'piece of shit.
How can your wild assumptions and hate be interpreted as cowardice against the Russians when he is bound by nato?
Wheres you evidence he loves Russians when he is currently supply arms to Ukraine to fight them. That makes no sense but you are a republican godbotherer.
Are you still a supporter of trump who openly praised putin as a genius? Not one of you hypocrite arseholes condemned him but now you attempt to reverse the facts because you hate Biden. Do you really believe I'm silly enough to swallow that shit?
Are you all mad or just like wedging yourselves?

Why can't you understand that? Are you so paranoid with hate you can't read the facts?

I already quoted him, you pathetic retard.

It's always funny when you morons play "Biden didn't say what he said".

Go be a whiny little bitch somewhere else.
Again, quite here and now where he said those exact words. I know you can't so then joke is on you.
Stick with your filthy bible.

How can your wild assumptions and hate be interpreted as cowardice against the Russians when he is bound by nato?
Wheres you evidence he loves Russians when he is currently supply arms to Ukraine to fight them. That makes no sense but you are a republican godbotherer.
Are you still a supporter of trump who openly praised putin as a genius? Not one of you hypocrite arseholes condemned him but now you attempt to reverse the facts because you hate Biden. Do you really believe I'm silly enough to swallow that shit?
Are you all mad or just like wedging yourselves?

Why can't you understand that? Are you so paranoid with hate you can't read the facts?
Theres nothing in the NATO that stops Biden from fighting the Russians on Ukrainian soil.

Biden cut off the Ukrainians to weapons. Remember?

There will be 70 blacks shot this weekend in democrat cities.. maybe arrest democrats? Save some lives? There will be millions of dollars of fentanyl crossing our border because of Democrats. Can we arrest them yet ?
For the love of God somebody give the sockpuppet some attention...

Forum List

Back