CDZ Should prisoners be released from jail and prison over the Chinese virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps... but they are probably going to hide in their homes like everyone else is doing, as opposed being locked up with thousands of other people in unsanitary conditions.
My suggestion is that if liberals are determined to release them, release them on probation after posting a bond that will be forfeited if they commit a new crime

Perhaps... but they are probably going to hide in their homes like everyone else is doing, as opposed being locked up with thousands of other people in unsanitary conditions.
My suggestion is that if liberals are determined to release them, release them on probation after posting a bond that will be forfeited if they commit a new crime

Nope......you have too many rich left wingers who will easily pay the money....after their pet criminals have murdered and raped their way back to prison.....

So by your logic, even though he is no longer a danger, we should keep him in jail where me might infect a shoplifter or a grafitti tagger who couldn't make bail? This is logical by you?

Bullshit.

I don't agree that he's not a danger. He's a murderer. He stabbed a 78-year-old woman to death.

And whether he is still dangerous or not is irrelevant. He's a murderer. In sane society, he wouldn't even have been allowed to live this long; he'd have been put to death a long time ago. Only a truly insane society would consider allowing him ever to go free again.

That you for proving, once again,what I always say, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease as well as a moral disease. You continue to stand as one of my ultimate model organisms to prove this.

No...those criminals will be screwed....but we can isolate them in their already isolated prison cells.........rather than let them out to attack normal citizens....

Or we could have common sense gun control so they can't get guns so easily... naw, that would be silly.

Let's keep locking up millions of people in close quarters. Yeah, that makes sense.
Leave it to JoeB131 to suggest something outrageously stupid instead of rational.

Those countries you say don't have gun crime.....now have gun crime and it is getting worse.......the culture of their criminal underclass has changed as they fight for power and drug turf....

A lot of these countries, too, are experiencing the consequences of allowing themselves to be overrun, with violent, uncivilized, not-quite-human savages from some of the darkest, filthiest shithole nations on Earth. Just like the Democraps/LIbErals are trying to do to this country.

Those countries you say don't have gun crime.....now have gun crime and it is getting worse.......the culture of their criminal underclass has changed as they fight for power and drug turf....

A lot of these countries, too, are experiencing the consequences of allowing themselves to be overrun, with violent, uncivilized, not-quite-human savages from some of the darkest, filthiest shithole nations on Earth. Just like the Democraps/LIbErals are trying to do to this country.

That is exactly why their gun crime rates are going up........and they are also following policies of releasing violent criminals....

I think it's obvious, and has been so for a very long time.

They are not on the side of honest, decent, productive, law-abiding citizens. Whenever it gets down to it, they always betray us, in order to side with criminals, perverts, foreign invaders, drug abusers, baby-killers, and other subhuman filth. What we are seeing in this thread is just one example of this.

Here's the problem with that argument, Mormon Bob. Most honest, hard working people are more likely to be screwed over by the wealthy rather than criminals. That we maintain a bloated Prison Industrial Complex that makes the problems WORSE is what is being argue.

Not morality. Practicality. We have the highest rates of crime in the industrialized world. We've tried your solutions and the don't work. It would probably be worse if you got your way on abortion, because then we'd be bringing more dysfunctional people in the world.

So instead of whining about why the world isn't your perfect little theocracy where everyone prays to Mormon Jesus (a bigger jerk than regular Jesus), let's review what we are doing and see if it works.

Failing that, let's at least make it, you know, fair.

Jason van Dyke gets the same sentence as Richard Flowers.
Rush Limbaugh gets the same sentence as the poor kid who smokes crack.
Felicity Huffman gets the same sentence as Tanya McDowell

That's ...um, dumb. The purpose of letting them out is to make sure they don't infect others, not to make money.

A lot of these countries, too, are experiencing the consequences of allowing themselves to be overrun, with violent, uncivilized, not-quite-human savages from some of the darkest, filthiest @shithole nations on Earth. Just like the Democraps/LIbErals are trying to do to this country.

Which countries are those, Mormon Bob?

I don't agree that he's not a danger. He's a murderer. He stabbed a 78-year-old woman to death.

And he's served 26 years in prison for it, twice as long as most people do, and nine times longer than Jason Van Dyke will spend in prison for shooting a kid 16 times while he was lying on the ground.

And whether he is still dangerous or not is irrelevant. He's a murderer. In sane society, he wouldn't even have been allowed to live this long; he'd have been put to death a long time ago. Only a truly insane society would consider allowing him ever to go free again.

No, insanity is continuing to lock up senior citizens for things they did when they were young. The Death Penalty isn't an answer because we've come too close to executing innocent people too many times. We've probably executed a few innocent people. The problem is that like most member of your cult, you can't distinguish between justice and revenge.

That you for proving, once again,what I always say, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease as well as a moral disease. You continue to stand as one of my ultimate model organisms to prove this.

Yet, you are the one with the anger issues. You should probably see someone about that.

That's ...um, dumb. The purpose of letting them out is to make sure they don't infect others, not to make money.

A lot of these countries, too, are experiencing the consequences of allowing themselves to be overrun, with violent, uncivilized, not-quite-human savages from some of the darkest, filthiest @shithole nations on Earth. Just like the Democraps/LIbErals are trying to do to this country.

And he's served 26 years in prison for it, twice as long as most people do, and nine times longer than Jason Van Dyke will spend in prison for shooting a kid 16 times while he was lying on the ground.

No, insanity is continuing to lock up senior citizens for things they did when they were young. The Death Penalty isn't an answer because we've come too close to executing innocent people too many times. We've probably executed a few innocent people. The problem is that like most member of your cult, you can't distinguish between justice and revenge.

Yet, you are the one with the anger issues. You should probably see someone about that.

No...insanity is releasing a man who murdered a 78 year old woman in cold blood, thinking that he won't do it again once he is released....that is insanity.

Van Dyke was a police officer responding to a man high on PCP with a knife running through a neighborhood.........your buddy murdered a 78 year old woman in cold blood............you want to give him a chance to murder someone else....

People like you keep releasing violent repeat offenders......that is the reason we have gun crime in this country.
No, we have gun crime in this country because the gun industry has flooded our streets with cheap guns.

No, we have so much crime (not just “gun crime”) because we have a society in which we've allowed the family to be attacked and undermined as the basic unit of society, and we've allowed traditional standards or moral and ethical behavior to be undermined and scorned, and we've produced a disproportionate share of our population who have no sense of right and wrong, no sense of good and evil, and who are willing to do great evil, to cause harm to others, for their own selfish purposes. We have a revolving-door “justice” system that increasingly fails to remove the dangerous elements from our society and to protect us from them.

And we have way too many people like you, who make every excuse, to defend the criminal, blaming everything and anything and everyone and anyone except the criminal, for the criminal's behavior. And who, contributed to the problem in the first place, by actively promoting and encouraging the social and moral breakdown of society, that produces so many criminals in the first place.

Last edited:
Here's the problem with that argument, Mormon Bob. Most honest, hard working people are more likely to be screwed over by the wealthy rather than criminals.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Its not at dumb

you are more worried about the criminals than law-abiding citizens

The sentence in one case cannot, and should not, be determined by the sentence in another, completely unrelated, case. Stabbing a 78 year old woman to death? Yeah, you should never walk free again...

It's called "punishment".

If a guy is 25 when he's sentenced for murdering someone, and he's now 80 years old and rotting away in prison, that sounds like a system at work to me. I'm a proponent of the death penalty but, in instances where it's warranted and not utilized, the guilty should die in prison.

There's nothing insane about that. Some people, by virtue of nothing more than their own actions, should forever give up the right to live among polite society...

He's a murderer. He stabbed a 78-year-old woman to death.
So what?

He murdered a 78-year-old woman.

He should have been put to death for it, a long time ago. He should never have have been allowed to live long enough, to get old enough that criminal-loving sociopaths such as yourself could try to solicit undeserved sympathy for him by playing the “senior citizen” card on his behalf.

If a guy is 25 when he's sentenced for murdering someone, and he's now 80 years old and rotting away in prison, that sounds like a system at work to me.

Not to me. It means we've wasted too many resources housing and feeding and otherwise caring for a subhuman piece of shit for most of fifty-five years, who ought to have been kicked off of this mortal coil.

He's a murderer. He stabbed a 78-year-old woman to death.
So what?

He murdered a 78-year-old woman.

He should have been put to death for it, a long time ago. He should never have have been allowed to live long enough, to get old enough that criminal-loving sociopaths such as yourself could try to solicit undeserved sympathy for him by playing the “senior citizen” card on his behalf.

Gotta' go with Bob on this one.

If you murder a 78 year old woman, ideally, you should be put to death. I favor public hangings, but I guess we have to do lethal injection now.

Under no circumstances is 26 years in prison an appropriate period of time to spend in prison for murdering an old woman...

If a guy is 25 when he's sentenced for murdering someone, and he's now 80 years old and rotting away in prison, that sounds like a system at work to me.

Not to me. It means we've wasted too many resources housing and feeding and otherwise caring for a subhuman piece of shit for most of fifty-five years, who ought to have been kicked off of this mortal coil.

Oh, I absolutely agree. I'm a strong proponent of the death penalty. But, if that's not an option, for whatever reason, the person should die in prison. There's no sensible reason to ever release someone like that...

No...insanity is releasing a man who murdered a 78 year old woman in cold blood, thinking that he won't do it again once he is released....that is insanity.

Do you have any evidence he would? You know, at 64, after 26 years as a model prisoner?

Van Dyke was a police officer responding to a man high on PCP with a knife running through a neighborhood........

Van Dyke didn't know he was on PCP. He started shooting exactly six seconds after leaving his car. If he was in the right, he and his fellow cops wouldn't have had to LIE on their after action reports (which were contradicted when the one tape they didn't manage to erase popped up.)

No, we have so much crime (not just “gun crime”) because we have a society in which we've allowed the family to be attacked and undermined as the basic unit of society, and we've allowed traditional standards or moral and ethical behavior to be undermines and scorned,and we've produced a disproportionate share of our population who have no sense of right and wrong, no sense of good and evil, and who are willing to do great evil, to cause harm to others, for their own selfish purposes. We have a revolving-door “justice” system that increasingly fails to remove the dangerous elements from our society and to protect us from them.

Um, okay, if you say so.

We had our highest crime rates in our history in the 1930's. We had the morality and laws you want. We even outlawed alcohol consumption. And the murder rate in the 1930's was TWICE what it is now.

1586529137038.png

They actually did something sensible in the 1930's.

They passed common sense gun laws.
They repealed prohibition
They created poverty relief programs. Murder went down.

It went back up again starting in the 1960's... but that had nothing to do with morality. It had to do with the easy availability of guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back