Zone1 Should men and women be considered completey and absolutey, by all measures, "equal"?

Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.

This is generally true, with exceptions, of course. But generally true. I think especially about women who embrace a career and end up my age and older with no spouse and no children.

Women are wired differently:

1694413302278.jpeg

Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
i can get chicks. i have a real shot at making it to millionaire status. but it's not chastity i seek.
quite the opposity; i seek charm powers and sexyness in a woman, aside from things like honesty, and a compatible taste in music and movies and such.

men and women are different and i think that overall, that won't change.

so men and women arent equal,,
No one says that women look like, or think like men or vice versa.

the "EQUAL" refers to equal rights and chances - and therefore a clear YES - same goes for e.g. Black and White
What the individual then makes for himself, out of equal rights and chances is another issue.

Companies who hire women do not drop their standards towards qualification and commitment of a candidate - they also take into account the chances of a female candidate maybe getting pregnant. Just as a male candidate maybe being just a job-hopper and therefore isn't interested in a long term employment.

To what I personally object to is, when e.g. a fire-department or the Armed Forces drop their physical requirement standard's - so that they can fulfill their quotas or proudly get a MSM headline - women so and so, managed to qualify for e.g. Special Forces. - where this SOF women is later factually posted - is also another story.

NOT NO, BUT FUCK NO.

While watching the finals at the US OPEN tennis, on the court it said 50 years of equal pay. Yet the women dont play 5 set matches like the men do. Women can barely last 3 sets before they start cramping up and whining how tought it is playing 2 hours of grueling tennis. While men can play almost 5 hours in a match.

In the eyes of God, they are both children to him.

No one says that women look like, or think like men or vice versa.

the "EQUAL" refers to equal rights and chances - and therefore a clear YES - same goes for e.g. Black and White
What the individual then makes for himself, out of equal rights and chances is another issue.

Companies who hire women do not drop their standards towards qualification and commitment of a candidate - they also take into account the chances of a female candidate maybe getting pregnant. Just as a male candidate maybe being just a job-hopper and therefore isn't interested in a long term employment.

To what I personally object to is, when e.g. a fire-department or the Armed Forces drop their physical requirement standard's - so that they can fulfill their quotas or proudly get a MSM headline - women so and so, managed to qualify for e.g. Special Forces. - where this SOF women is later factually posted - is also another story.
depends on the company,,

why is it bottom feeders never get considered on societal issues??

I know many jobs where women are considered over men just because they have tits and ass, competency is irrelevant,,

Your relationship is what? Over 50 years old. Men don't feel that way anymore. They don't need a cook. They have door dash. For special occasions, it's Goldbelly.

I don't think men or women value relationships anymore. I know too many men and women whose closest adventure companion is their dog.
I sincerely hope that human beings will begin to value others again but it doesn't look that way.
That is working out real well, isn't it. Look at the ghettos and the thug class, raised without constant father in the home, being raised more by the streets than proper parenting, passing down positive values, setting the example of what good people should be.

That is working out real well, isn't it. Look at the ghettos and the thug class, raised without constant father in the home, being raised more by the streets than proper parenting, passing down positive values, setting the example of what good people should be.
what youre describing is a constructed chain of events crated by the people you support,,

what youre describing is a constructed chain of events crated by the people you support,,
You think the Independents did this? You are wrong. It was the Democrats and the Republicans. Everybody but you has known this for years. Hopefully you will be more knowledgeable when you are older and less programmed by the trump cult.

You think the Independents did this? You are wrong. It was the Democrats and the Republicans. Everybody but you has known this for years. Hopefully you will be more knowledgeable when you are older and less programmed by the trump cult.
what does being independent have to do with you supporting the people that did that??

you supporting the progressive agenda is what makes you responsible,,

Exactly. But that doesn't change anything. Women are single career women and single mothers because men have less and less use for them.

According to the party of science if a man chops off his dangly bits he becomes a she. So obviously that's the only thing separating men and women from being completely equal.

depends on the company,,
What? depends on the company
why is it bottom feeders never get considered on societal issues??
Don't know what you mean exactly - there is e.g. the minimum wage regulation - that also goes for men and women equal
I know many jobs where women are considered over men just because they have tits and ass, competency is irrelevant,,
In a strip club, or e.g. Hooters - yeah sure (see job profile & requirements)
As for "competency is irrelevant" in that case the individual that is hiring - would be in breach with the company regulations

I wouldn't know any company owner - who is willing to spend his company money onto, tits&ass without brains and the necessary job-qualification. All the companies that I have worked for, or I am familiar with - don't really have "attractive" females amongst their staff - neither do they have "sunny-boys".

What? depends on the company

Don't know what you mean exactly - there is e.g. the minimum wage regulation - that also goes for men and women equal

In a strip club, or e.g. Hooters - yeah sure (see job profile & requirements)
As for "competency is irrelevant" in that case the individual that is hiring - would be in breach with the company regulations

I wouldn't know any company owner - who is willing to spend his company money onto, tits&ass without brains and the necessary job-qualification. All the companies that I have worked for, or I am familiar with - don't really have "attractive" females amongst their staff - neither do they have "sunny-boys".
all the parts stores I used to use for parts delivery always used girls for delivery and counter help so horny mechanics would call them first,, and it worked,,

I can imagine several other places where the same thing would be used,,

as I said,, you will never see a women on a construction site doing the heavy lifting for more than a few days,,

but sure lets just focus on CEOs and other office type jobs that can be done by anyone with a brain,,

all the parts stores I used to use for parts delivery always used girls for delivery and counter help so horny mechanics would call them first,, and it worked,,

I can imagine several other places where the same thing would be used,,
Off course many companies do that, starts off with receptionists, or - e.g. insurance sales persons, or e.g. fitness centers - but onto what is your assumption based, that these "attractive" women in general couldn't do the job just as well as men, and maybe even better?

I am an old-fashioned fellow - so if I go to a fitness studio, I don't want some 22 year old "sex-rabbit" telling me what exercises to do and how to do. And those female assistant trainers are smart enough to realize that by themselves. But some dumb ass 22 year old male assistant trainer will approach me and try to "advice" me. Maybe the sex-rabbits advice might be better?
as I said,, you will never see a women on a construction site doing the heavy lifting for more than a few days,,
What does this have to do with equal rights and chances? it's about men and women being able to chose their jobs freely. And not being barred from applying towards a job or getting a job due to being e.g. a female.
Due to e.g. physical issues, why would women in general, apply for a manual hard-labor job at a construction site? How many men in general apply to be florists, nurses, stewardesses or manicure-stylists in comparison with women?
You prefer to be served in a plane by an "attractive female" or one of those gay stewards? And the more women take a flight - the more gay stewards are employed as well. It's due to "marketing".
but sure lets just focus on CEOs and other office type jobs that can be done by anyone with a brain,,
An e.g. female police-patrol officer, is not a CEO nor doing an office job - and yet they perform just as well as men.

Off course many companies do that, starts off with receptionists, or - e.g. insurance sales persons, or e.g. fitness centers - but onto what is your assumption based, that these "attractive" women in general couldn't do the job just as well as men, and maybe even better?

I am an old-fashioned fellow - so if I go to a fitness studio, I don't want some 22 year old "sex-rabbit" telling me what exercises to do and how to do. And those female assistant trainers are smart enough to realize that by themselves. But some dumb ass 22 year old male assistant trainer will approach me and try to "advice" me. Maybe the sex-rabbits advice might be better?

What does this have to do with equal rights and chances? it's about men and women being able to chose their jobs freely. And not being barred from applying towards a job or getting a job due to being e.g. a female.
Due to e.g. physical issues, why would women in general, apply for a manual hard-labor job at a construction site? How many men in general apply to be florists, nurses, stewardesses or manicure-stylists in comparison with women?
You prefer to be served in a plane by an "attractive female" or one of those gay stewards? And the more women take a flight - the more gay stewards are employed as well. It's due to "marketing".

An e.g. female police-patrol officer, is not a CEO nor doing an office job - and yet they perform just as well as men.
no such thing as equal rights,,
just human rights,,

Forum List

Back