Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
It should not be occuring.
Our voting system has steadily been becoming a disgrace for some time.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

I believe online voting should be the next step as long as it can be secured...

It's a sad state of affairs when the Democrat party puts winning first and integrity and honest elections at the bottom. This nation is in trouble.

The only reason for the reprehensible right's unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is because they perceive it to be beneficial to Democrats - it's another manifestation of conservatives' efforts to suppress votes.

If you had watched any of the three hearings in the State legislatures, you would have seen why anyone would think the Democrats benefit from it.

I'll give you a clue ... They weren't testifying, under penalty of perjury and prison, because a lot of legal votes were being suppressed.
It was pretty much the exact opposite.

Until you put your neck on the line, I'll take the word of the people who have, and testified to the fraud and corruption going on.
You can bet that none of them will be investigated for perjury, because to prove them wrong, the investigation would expose the corruption in court.

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

You don't see the difference between the established Absentee Voting and Mail-In Voting? Mail-In voting is replete with risks compared to Absentee voting. In Absentee Voting, the voter initiates the request for a ballot, is more secure, and solves your issue of standing in line vs. voting from your house. Not stupid and more secure.

Five states mail out ballots to every registered voter in those states. Nobody has ever said their elections are invalid, improper, fraught with fraud, etc....

There is nothing wrong with voting by mail. As this election has indicated and as the courts have found ZERO sizable election fraud.

You keep glossing over the difference between the Absentee format and the risks identified with the ad-hoc Mail-In format instituted this year. Both are "vote by mail." Moving forward, I have identified the risks and am advocating that if voters want to vote by mail, they should request a ballot. This is how I did it myself this year. I requested a ballot, it was mailed to myself, I voted and sent it back. The ballots should not be based on registration lists. My argument is about risk reduction, no elimination of vote by mail.

You keep ignoring that five states have mailed ballots to every registered voter.....

No major fraud
Nobody complained about their elections being fraudulent,
Nobody says that their elected officials are illegitimate.

You're just inventing risks that are not there.

The risks are obvious. What are these states doing with the lists to insure people no longer living, no longer living in the district, or fake people?

Yes, keep mail-in voting. Eliminate crying over results we've seen after these last 2 elections.
Why not just make Biden President for life? Allow the DNC to choose the President behnd closed doors.

The only reason for the reprehensible right's unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is because they perceive it to be beneficial to Democrats - it's another manifestation of conservatives' efforts to suppress votes.
True, fraud is beneficial to Democrats because no one is as good at it as they are.

Honest people don't become Democrats.

That's a deliberate plan. Democrats don't want the voters deciding who becomes president or Senator.

It can't be.

That's a deliberate plan. Democrats don't want the voters deciding who becomes president or Senator.
Muddy the waters.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt. Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
Too many? By whose count? There's no proof of extraordinary fraud because of mail-in balloting. As a matter of fact, it lead to the biggest turn-out in American history by absolute numbers. That's a good thing in my book.

There is no reason to have election boards sending out ballots without the voter requesting it. This is what we already have in Absentee Balloting.
Only one of the swing states did that.

Mail in voting is here to stay. If Rewpublicans try to get rid of it, voters will rise up.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt. Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
Too many? By whose count? There's no proof of extraordinary fraud because of mail-in balloting. As a matter of fact, it lead to the biggest turn-out in American history by absolute numbers. That's a good thing in my book.

There is no reason to have election boards sending out ballots without the voter requesting it. This is what we already have in Absentee Balloting.

Several states already send mail-in ballots to every active voter. There has been no evidence of fraud.

Almost every western / free nation in the world has OUTLAWED / BANNED the process of Mail-In ballot voting for the EXACT criminal / election fraud reasons we saw and are still seeing revealed in this election. The other day an African nation Rep gave an interview in which he said countries of the world are laughing at and mocking the US for the DISASTER this last election was, about how Democrats allowed and counted truck-loads of ballots shipped from one state to another (NY-to-Pa), how DEAD people, out-of-state, and even voters whose residence listed were not even residents were counted... We and the obvious criminal debacle the world just saw are the laughing stock of 3rd-World nations....

....but Democrats and snowflakes LOVE it......

Several states already send mail-in ballots to every active voter. There has been no evidence of fraud.
THOSE states require voters to REQUEST a (1) Mail-In ballot and those voters are sent one (1) mail-In Ballot. In this election we have signed affidavits by hundreds of Americans reporting election fraud, to include voters saying they were mailed MULTIPLE Mail-In ballots. 1 Voter reported receiving 18 (EIGHTEEN) Mail-In Ballots. Gee...and those states just happened to be the Swing States when the majority of election fraud has been reported / proven....

It can't be.

Nothing is ever secured but online voting is most likely the next step with biometric scanning to ensure the person voting is the one that is suppose to vote along with other security steps that will be require...

Only when there is a valid excuse for the elector not being physically present to vote such as is the case with military personnel.

Mail in voting is here to stay. If Rewpublicans try to get rid of it, voters will rise up.
The legsilature actually has to pass a law to have it in future elections. They can't use these Stalinist COVID rules to change election law in the next election.

PROGS like it because they recognize their base is stoned, lazy and misinformed. What better way to support the Demonicrat party than to entertain easy voting for those who share the lowest common denominator?

The Demonicrat party is exactly for the lowest common denominator, as they hope to normalize the least of us to achieve power. Gay marriage, turn-genders, illegals, KKK, ANTIFA, BLM, tattle-tales, snowflakes, and racism, all perfect examples.

Floyd was a GREAT example. Less than 1% believed the incident involved racism at all, but what did PROGS do? They exploited the situation and misled the public because they knew PROGS would riot, especially under COVID.

These are NOT good people.

It is Trump and Republicans who appeal to the lowest common denominator. They do well in states that are largely uneducated. Ohio is below the national average in terms of bachelor degrees so that nis a Republican state. Colorado is above the national average and it is a Democrat state. In Georgia, Biden won bexcause he got large numbers in suburban counties which tend to have more educated voters than the rural areas.

Trump and the garbage that make up his supporters are NOT good people. You people want to steal the election that Trump lost fair and square. people are willing to lie through their teeth to steal the 3election.

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.
If one has the right to determine the course of the Republic they can get their pathetic ass off the couch and vote in person. How do you eliminate voter registration fraud and validate voter ID? You don’t and you know it! The polls in each state open well in advance of the general election, so what you are saying is that their too lazy and irresponsible to make the effort, so why entrust them with the right to vote?

You are pathetic. Voting should not be made harder. It should be made easier. Fortunately garbage like you are in the minority.

Forum List

Back