Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

Leave it up to the states. Republican's in those swing states should follow Texas and Florida and count the early and mail in ballots as they arrive. Had they done that the old Trumpybear wouldn't have been able to fool as many of his flock as he did!

Leave it up to the States, but their elections should be valid for federal seats.

If Hawaii decided the will only let natives vote, the fed can reject their electors.

Leave it up to the states. Republican's in those swing states should follow Texas and Florida and count the early and mail in ballots as they arrive. Had they done that the old Trumpybear wouldn't have been able to fool as many of his flock as he did!

Leave it up to the States, but their elections should be valid for federal seats.

If Hawaii decided the will only let natives vote, the fed can reject their electors.

Indeed if they stipulated only native islanders would receive ballot it would be appropriate for the Feds to sue them to change it. But they didn't. All eligible voter received a ballot

The State of Hawaii passed Act 136, SLH 2019, implementing elections by mail beginning with the 2020 Elections.

All properly registered voters will automatically receive a mail ballot packet approximately 18 days prior to the election.

Indeed if they stipulated only native islanders would receive ballot it would be appropriate for the Feds to sue them to change it. But they didn't. All eligible voter received a ballot

The State of Hawaii passed Act 136, SLH 2019, implementing elections by mail beginning with the 2020 Elections.

All properly registered voters will automatically receive a mail ballot packet approximately 18 days prior to the election.

Some received two or three. The dead people also received one.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
There were not "too many irregularities and inconsistencies." It worked just fine.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt. Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
Too many? By whose count? There's no proof of extraordinary fraud because of mail-in balloting. As a matter of fact, it lead to the biggest turn-out in American history by absolute numbers. That's a good thing in my book.
That's the problem..............................according to Republicans.

• In person only
  • ID required
  • Purple dye on left hand
  • hand counts only.....no fucking machines
  • 3 observers for every person counting
  • video of all counting
I will never trust an election that deviates from the above. PERIOD!!!

Mail in balloting should be made illegal in all 50 states. Studies on it show that it is the most fraudulent way of voting, and our elections are not secure at all.

Without Voter ID and the ability to verify a ballot and match with an actual voter in a day in age when we have things like block chain, is absolutely unacceptable.

There is no America without Vote Security and ensuring 1 man 1 vote.

Only Cheaters Frauds and Liars want to expand mail in balloting.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

You don't see the difference between the established Absentee Voting and Mail-In Voting? Mail-In voting is replete with risks compared to Absentee voting. In Absentee Voting, the voter initiates the request for a ballot, is more secure, and solves your issue of standing in line vs. voting from your house. Not stupid and more secure.

• In person only
  • ID required
  • Purple dye on left hand
  • hand counts only.....no fucking machines
  • 3 observers for every person counting
  • video of all counting
I will never trust an election that deviates from the above. PERIOD!!!

Great points. For all of the arguments the pro-Mail In crowd is making vs. voting in-person can be solved in the Absentee system where the voter initiates the request for a ballot. No voting system is 100% risk-free from fraud but the Absentee format closes a lot of the risks identified in the current Mail In. Watch the pro Mail-In crowd cling to the argument by glossing over the Absentee format by trashing - in person voting only.

This is what we call compromise. You want to vote remotely, request a ballot. Don't wait for the government to send you a ballot. The government is going off of voter registration lists only and provides little visibility or validation has to how that list is maintained and sanitized to make sure ballots are not going to people that no longer live in the district, people no longer living, or fake people on the list.

This is an argument about risk reduction.

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

You don't see the difference between the established Absentee Voting and Mail-In Voting? Mail-In voting is replete with risks compared to Absentee voting. In Absentee Voting, the voter initiates the request for a ballot, is more secure, and solves your issue of standing in line vs. voting from your house. Not stupid and more secure.

Five states mail out ballots to every registered voter in those states. Nobody has ever said their elections are invalid, improper, fraught with fraud, etc....

There is nothing wrong with voting by mail. As this election has indicated and as the courts have found ZERO sizable election fraud.

Mail in balloting should be made illegal in all 50 states. Studies on it show that it is the most fraudulent way of voting, and our elections are not secure at all.

Without Voter ID and the ability to verify a ballot and match with an actual voter in a day in age when we have things like block chain, is absolutely unacceptable.

There is no America without Vote Security and ensuring 1 man 1 vote.

Only Cheaters Frauds and Liars want to expand mail in balloting.

Many states vote by mail exclusively.
There has been no sizable amount of fraud
Nobody calls the candidates elected illegitimate
You're speaking your crap...as you always do.

I think people should simply be able to write their votes down on a Post-It Note and drop it off at a ballot box. Formal ballots are unnecessary and complicated. We don't want to disenfranchise voters and, besides, there's no evidence that using Post-It Notes would lead to fraud.

Five states mail out ballots to every registered voter in those states. Nobody has ever said their elections are invalid, improper, fraught with fraud, etc....

There is nothing wrong with voting by mail. As this election has indicated and as the courts have found ZERO sizable election fraud.

You keep glossing over the difference between the Absentee format and the risks identified with the ad-hoc Mail-In format instituted this year. Both are "vote by mail." Moving forward, I have identified the risks and am advocating that if voters want to vote by mail, they should request a ballot. This is how I did it myself this year. I requested a ballot, it was mailed to myself, I voted and sent it back. The ballots should not be based on registration lists. My argument is about risk reduction, no elimination of vote by mail.

You keep glossing over the difference between the Absentee format and the risks identified with the ad-hoc Mail-In format instituted this year. Both are "vote by mail." Moving forward, I have identified the risks and am advocating that if voters want to vote by mail, they should request a ballot. This is how I did it myself this year. I requested a ballot, it was mailed to myself, I voted and sent it back. The ballots should not be based on registration lists. My argument is about risk reduction, no elimination of vote by mail.

You keep ignoring that five states have mailed ballots to every registered voter.....

No major fraud
Nobody complained about their elections being fraudulent,
Nobody says that their elected officials are illegitimate.

You're just inventing risks that are not there.

Just watch to see who supports the expansion of mail-in ballots.
They'll also be the people who wish to deny close scrutiny of those expanded mail-in ballots.

They'll also be the people that keep carrying on about others ignoring the science.
They'll also be the people who have threatened to pack the courts.
They'll also be the people who entertain the idea of adding Puerto Rico and Washington DC as states.

They'll also be the people who support expanding the government by all means.
At least they aren't trying to hide what they want nor what they will do to get it.

Last edited:
The only reason for the reprehensible right's unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is because they perceive it to be beneficial to Democrats - it's another manifestation of conservatives' efforts to suppress votes.

I vote in person, maybe some day that will not be physically possible, If we can't trust our electoral system its because everything has become political party focused. never seen anything like the power grab that's been going on. We need people working for All of us. Not just for one political party.

Forum List

Back