Should Isis brides be allowed back to the UK?

One might suggest equality for women. They should get the same treatment as men who go to fight against their nation's interests.

I obviously operate on a higher level than you. I think that our prevention agencies would find her a mine of information. Dont you think she may have things of interest to tell us ? Perhaps help to prevent other stupid 15 year olds following the same track ?

Do you think that you have a lot of 15 year olds in your country that find ISIS and such shit attractive?
I have no idea. But maybe we can learn and prevent this from happening. Surely that is a higher purpose than punishing this girl?

I have no desire to punish this girl. But she obviously has no loyalty to your nation or your people. So, why would you want her to be a part of your society?

Do you understand that a group that has no mechanism for dealing with deadbeats or hostile outsiders, is a group that is well on it's way to failing?

Survival as a people, is a higher purpose than learning how to influence fellow "citizens" that are in your society but hate you.
No you are wrong. We need to understand how these kids are influenced in order to formulate policies and strategies. Know your enemy.

So, you admit that they are your enemy, but you support the policy of importing large numbers of them into your nation.

Better than understanding your enemy, is keeping your enemy away from you, so you can be safe.
In the US they build statues and name schools after their enemies.

Do you think that you have a lot of 15 year olds in your country that find ISIS and such shit attractive?
I have no idea. But maybe we can learn and prevent this from happening. Surely that is a higher purpose than punishing this girl?

I have no desire to punish this girl. But she obviously has no loyalty to your nation or your people. So, why would you want her to be a part of your society?

Do you understand that a group that has no mechanism for dealing with deadbeats or hostile outsiders, is a group that is well on it's way to failing?

Survival as a people, is a higher purpose than learning how to influence fellow "citizens" that are in your society but hate you.
No you are wrong. We need to understand how these kids are influenced in order to formulate policies and strategies. Know your enemy.

So, you admit that they are your enemy, but you support the policy of importing large numbers of them into your nation.

Better than understanding your enemy, is keeping your enemy away from you, so you can be safe.
In the US they build statues and name schools after their enemies.

I can see why you want to change the subject.

My point stands.

Yet you are meek as a lamb over the story.

Are you going to use this as an excuse to have a go at me?

The debate has to get going yet. Any chance of that? lol.

So many implications in this story
She made her bed she can stay where she made it.

That's the general consensus of opinion.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
I’m watching news about an American girl who was radicalized and changed her mind. Now she wants to come here with her Isis baby? Does she think we are stupid? She’s the ultimate sleeper cell. Her baby will grow up and strap a bomb to his chest. It’s what he was born for.

Are we that stupid we would take her back? No way! You would? Would anyone?

I’m watching news about an American girl who was radicalized and changed her mind
She's not an American and she ain't allowed back.
I saw some of my fellow liberals say we want Europe to take some terrorists back so this one girl should be no big deal. I want to apologize they don’t know what they are saying. Too gullible and trusting.

That’s why I thank god for conservatives. If we let us liberals totally rule we would have to let Isis in.

But then once in because of republicans we’d have to let them buy tanks and assault rifles

If she’s not an American then there’s no discussion. If she is she can come back and serve life or get the gas.

She thinks she should go through therapy. Ha!

I’m watching news about an American girl who was radicalized and changed her mind
She's not an American and she ain't allowed back.
Yes she is! Google American born woman who traveled to Syria to join Islamic state trump will not re-admit.

How come she does not qualify for citizenship if she was born here?

Ah, her father was a diplomat. Their kids born here are not us citizens. Gotcha bitch!

But her father wasn’t a diplomat when she was born. Ah technicalities. Trump ain’t gonna help her and neither will I

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
I’m watching news about an American girl who was radicalized and changed her mind. Now she wants to come here with her Isis baby? Does she think we are stupid? She’s the ultimate sleeper cell. Her baby will grow up and strap a bomb to his chest. It’s what he was born for.

The British Home Secretary (I think that's SOS in the US) has cancelled her citizenship. But Bangladesh and The Netherlands don't want her either. Under international law, it is not allowed to render an individual stateless.

The British Home Secretary (I think that's SOS in the US) has cancelled her citizenship. But Bangladesh and The Netherlands don't want her either. Under international law, it is not allowed to render an individual stateless.
We must be talking about two different people

I found this interesting. For any libs who say she should be allowed back. The Obama administration initially determined she was not a citizen and notified her family that it was revoking her passport in January 2016.

Hoda Muthana: Alabama Woman Who Joined Islamic State Sues To Return To U.S. | HuffPost

Provide a link. Or tell me this person's name. I think we are talking about different people.

5146970_022019-n1-gma-isis-bride-vid.jpg

What should the caption read? Look out America. We are coming home TO KILL YOU.

His thought bubble "When I get older I want to be like Osama Bin Ladin" or "Death to America when I grow up"

We must be talking about two different people

I found this interesting. For any libs who say she should be allowed back. The Obama administration initially determined she was not a citizen and notified her family that it was revoking her passport in January 2016.

Hoda Muthana: Alabama Woman Who Joined Islamic State Sues To Return To U.S. | HuffPost

Similar case.

I had read about the American woman.

Isis bride Shamima Begum's sister begs govt to let newborn son into UK | Metro News

Forum List

Back