Should Isis brides be allowed back to the UK?

• Banned
Quote:

One of three former schoolgirls who made headlines when they fled Britain in 2015 to join Islamic State has asked to return home - but insists she has no regrets.
Shamima Begum was just 15 when she ran away from her east London home to travel to Syria and marry an Isis fighter. She is now 19, nine months’ pregnant and living in a Syrian refugee camp, having left Baghuz - the last Syrian territory held by the terrorist group - two weeks ago, she told The Times.

“I don’t regret coming here,” she said. “I’m not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago.”

However, she also told the newspaper: “The caliphate is over. There was so much oppression and corruption that I don’t think they deserved victory. I know what everyone at home thinks of me as I have read all that was written about me online.

“But I just want to come home to have my child. That’s all I want right now. I’ll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child.”

The heavily pregnant teenager claims to have had two other children, but says both died from sickness and malnutrition.

• Banned
Yet you are meek as a lamb over the story.

Are you going to use this as an excuse to have a go at me?

The debate has to get going yet. Any chance of that? lol.

So many implications in this story
She made her bed she can stay where she made it.

That's the general consensus of opinion.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
Not if she is banned by the govt.

Plus they will close yer thread as long as it has zero personal input in the OP. Just like yesterday...Are you able to comprehend-10-4 good buddy?

So I should just talk to myself? Not unusual here.

I did say something about that thread. Apparently the spacing was not in order.

But it seems to be of more importance to you FZ folk than to me. You don't seem able to shutup about it.

She made her bed she can stay where she made it.

That's the general consensus of opinion.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
Not if she is banned by the govt.

Then she would be stateless. And that can't happen either.

How many ex Jihadis has your country allowed back in?

Though Trump wants Britain to take back 700 of them from Guantanamo Bay.

What the ISIS brides did is the equivalent of denouncing their allegiance to the UK and showing support for the enemy. If they wish to come back, they should be tried as traitors.

Last edited:
Does she have Euro passport? She could move in with some sugar daddy and help out, like TommTs' house.

Is it against British law to to Syria and get delayed coming home? With a baby? Stuff happens.

Obama took back Bergdhal and had a parade.

Does she have Euro passport? She could move in with some sugar daddy and help out, like TommTs' house.

Is it against British law to to Syria and get delayed coming home? With a baby? Stuff happens.

She's already lost two. And the dad, a Dutch guy is languishing in a Syrian jail somewhere.

Forum List

Back