Should Isis brides be allowed back to the UK?

Yet you are meek as a lamb over the story.

Are you going to use this as an excuse to have a go at me?

The debate has to get going yet. Any chance of that? lol.

So many implications in this story
Plus they will close yer thread as long as it has zero personal input in the OP. Just like yesterday...Are you able to comprehend-10-4 good buddy?

So I should just talk to myself? Not unusual here.

I did say something about that thread. Apparently the spacing was not in order.

But it seems to be of more importance to you FZ folk than to me. You don't seem able to shutup about it.
Hardly, we are just trying to help you out, bitch...

She made her bed she can stay where she made it.

That's the general consensus of opinion.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
One guess where she ends up living. That's right! Right in the heart of the most extremist radical muslim community.
That way after the British taxpayers have supported her and he budding ISIS fighter he can return to murder the 'infidel'.

Plus they will close yer thread as long as it has zero personal input in the OP. Just like yesterday...Are you able to comprehend-10-4 good buddy?

So I should just talk to myself? Not unusual here.

I did say something about that thread. Apparently the spacing was not in order.

But it seems to be of more importance to you FZ folk than to me. You don't seem able to shutup about it.
Hardly, we are just trying to help you out, bitch...

No you're not.

If you take the emotion out of the equation, the only issue is are these ISIS brides still citizens or did they renounce their citizenship or otherwise forfeit their citizenship pursuant to the laws of the UK.

If the answer is yes they are still citizens they should be allowed back but face the criminal penalties and consequences for their actions.

If the answer is no they are no longer citizens, then hell no, I would not let back into the country.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.
One guess where she ends up living. That's right! Right in the heart of the most extremist radical muslim community.
That way after the British taxpayers have supported her and he budding ISIS fighter he can return to murder the 'infidel'.

If she does return, she will be interrogated, and have to face the consequences of what follows on from that.

In her interviews, she quite calmly and dispassionately describes seeing chopped off heads in bins. And she supported beheadings because it was Islamic.

The fate of her child, also a British citizen, is a topic of much contentious debate.

She's an enemy combatant living outside THE UK, and her citizenship should be revoked.

If she does return, she will be interrogated, and have to face the consequences of what follows on from that.

In her interviews, she quite calmly and dispassionately describes seeing chopped off heads in bins. And she supported beheadings because it was Islamic.

The fate of her child, also a British citizen, is a topic of much contentious debate.

Just like all these so called refugees of Military Fighting Age, allowed to flood in to THE UK and build pockets of Radical Islam to spread their poison from, and slowly take over Great Britain, this Mother will spread her poison to her child who will then infect other children with Radical Islam.

Let The Islamic Radicals Tear Europe Apart. Great Britain needs to get the Hell out of The EU and then boot all the Islamic Refugees out of their country, and have them hosted in Islamic Nations.

She's an enemy combatant living outside THE UK, and her citizenship should be revoked.

The argument goes: No one knows, as yet, if she was involved in any atrocities. She claims she was just a wife, looking after her husband and children.

Just like all these so called refugees of Military Fighting Age, allowed to flood in to THE UK and build pockets of Radical Islam to spread their poison, and slowly take over Great Britain, this Mother will spread her poison to her child who will then infect other children with Radical Islam.

Already, many former Isis followers have returned to Britain, and not been held accountable. Heaven knows where they are, or what happened to them.

The argument goes: No one knows, as yet, if she was involved in any atrocities. She claims she was just a wife, looking after her husband and children.

Her Atrocity is being an Islamic Radical. You may as well force children to recite Mein Kampf if you are going to keep importing Doctrines of Hate in to The UK. And just like in The Holocaust, "I was just taking orders" is not a defense.

allah is a fraud, and no god and the UK would do well to reject Islam and people who practice that savage ideology entirely.

If she's a British national I think the government cannot do anything. She can come back to the United Kingdom.
But she could have some problems with the law. I don't know the British law but maybe she committed a crime (treason?) when she left the UK and went to Syria to support ISIS :dunno:

Her Atrocity is being an Islamic Radical. You may as well force children to recite Mein Kampf if you are going to keep importing Doctrines of Hate in to The UK. And just like in The Holocaust, "I was just taking orders" is not a defense.

allah is a fraud, and no god and the UK would do well to reject Islam and people who practice that savage ideology entirely.

But it won't. That's the problem.

If she's a British national I think the government cannot do anything. She can come back to the United Kingdom.
But she could have some problems with the law. I don't know the British law but maybe she committed a crime (treason?) when she left the UK and went to Syria to support ISIS :dunno:

To be objective about it, despite the understandably emotional reaction to the issue, it comes down to the law. It will be interesting to see if anything develops regarding treason.

Next question is: should she return to the UK, who should fund it? The British government, or the family?

If she comes back to the United Kingdom I suppose the British government will pay for her :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back