Should I ask my Barber for a mullet?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Or that is too 80s and outdated? Do you think a guy nearly 40 should have a mullet? Of course I would ask for the form only and would need to let it grow in the neck. But just to start growing it.

no mullet.
Short on sides, longer on top...
I messaged my barber on FB asking if he could cut me a mullet. Does he even know what that is? Because he can't speak fluent German, the boss can speak a little German but the other or his employee hardly knows at all and he cuts everyone an undercut or bald head.

A lot of women are starting to bring the mullet back.

Except it's not quite the same look as back in the 80s.

I dunno. I kind of like the look...

mullet-haircut-293399-1624273017369-promo.700x0c.jpg

Or that is too 80s and outdated? Do you think a guy nearly 40 should have a mullet? Of course I would ask for the form only and would need to let it grow in the neck. But just to start growing it.
Yep, but that party in the back must be backed by the guy with the hair style. Drink mass amounts of vodka and make people call you "The Machine". The ladies will love you!

The bases are now there. The ears have been cut free, a little shortened at the top and I have to let it grow for a few more months at the back.

Lmfao nothing will work for him.

I dunno. Mort takes a beating around here. Somebody's always making fun of the way he looks.

But he's got courage to keep posting his pictures. And he has a personality. I'm sure those are good qualities in some chick's book.

Besides it's not like he's ugly or anything. Just needs to drop weight and trim up.

But whatever. Who am I to say? I like Mort, he's a character. He keeps the '90s style of Internetting alive. Everyone's so serious these days...

I dunno. Mort takes a beating around here. Somebody's always making fun of the way he looks.

But he's got courage to keep posting his pictures. And he has a personality. I'm sure those are good qualities in some chick's book.

Besides it's not like he's ugly or anything. Just needs to drop weight and trim up.

But whatever. Who am I to say? I like Mort, he's a character. He keeps the '90s style of Internetting alive. Everyone's so serious these days...
I like Mort too man. I just have funny ways of showing it. I should ease up a little.

Forum List

Back