Should conservatives pull all their money out of the stock market?

" Mentally Handicapped "

* Liberal Versus Conservative Paradigm Is Intellectual Buffoonery *

What the fuck is a conservative ?

Jay Leno had the best idea over 20 years ago
Jump to 4:00....

Nationalize Microsoft. :disbelief:

By the way 20 years ago was the time to buy gold when it was $300 an ounce.

Whoever got in on that speculation gem has it made in the shade 😎.

" Mentally Handicapped "

* Liberal Versus Conservative Paradigm Is Intellectual Buffoonery *

What the fuck is a conservative ?

Q: "What the fuck is a conservative ?"

A: The contemporary name for American fascist nazi republicans

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… Real Conservatives shouldn’t have their money in banks or the stock market to begin with.

What the fuck is a Socially Liberal Progressive ( A Closet Maoist )
So you feel that I am imbued with praxism? Or is it that you think that I am Chinese? Or is it that you feel that I am tribal and/or innately violent? Perhaps you feel that I am a skulker who is imbued with all three or four characteristics, How did you arrive at any one of those 'qualities', or all four, through my comment? Are you confused prescient or simply a LIAR yourself?

Actually the Treasury is forcing companies to BECOME WOKE ( eg; Race Mixing on TV Commercials ). The Fed tells Larry Fink at Blackrock to ONLY BUY CORPORATE BONDS from companies that have a HIGH ESG (WOKE) SCORE. The Fed, then REIMBURSES LARRY for the bonds he buys by buying Blackrocks ETF. If a company wants their bonds to be purchased, they have to give in to WOKE CULTURE.

Can We Say Agenda 2030 kiddies.

As far as STOCKS GO,,,its like musical chairs as many of the metrics are super high like corporate valuations. I just scalp but would like to invest but you would be crazy to now while we are in the shadows of UN Agenda 30.

Forum List

Back