Should conservatives pull all their money out of the stock market?

Sure, there are some poor white trash Republicans and Trump supporters, but that doesn’t negate the fact that the vast majority of the poor in this country vote for Democrats. That is the point.
That is simply not true.

Poor white rural trash votes QOP big time.

Smart Conservatives didn’t have their money in the market to begin with. They were investing in weapons, ammo, training, food, water, survival gear, etc…

It occurred to me that since corporations all seem to be more concerned about being woke and climate change and less on making profits, in addition to Marxist loons running the country, there is virtually no upside to investing in the stock market

It will get much, much, MUCH worse!

Everyone seems to agree with this. so why not pull all money out?
To late they already have cashed shit out .....majority then buy deals

Yea, right, don't forget lottery tickets and publishers clearing house.
Nope. I’ve never bought a lottery ticket in my life. I give away the scratch tickets I receive occasionally at work. I have a burn barrel for all junk mail. I also don’t play bingo or otherwise gamble. Nothing good comes from any of it, including the stock market.

The world is on the verge of going cashless, more than likely a reset of some sort when the IMF will structure everything.

Yay.

Or should I say, Marik of the Beast anyone?
My kids (heirs to my wealth) will do whatever the Beast wants. I'll be long gone.

We own around 9500 shares in the company my wife works for. This time last year the stock was running around $32 per share. Today it closed at $66. On paper the value of our stock is about $627,000. However, as we know only too well from recent experience selling some of it, taxes and fees add up and whatever we sell is added to her total income for the year and taxed again. Judging by the sharp increase in price per share after her company released a product last spring, we'll likely see the stock jump to the mid $80 range or higher by winter unless some great catastrophe befalls her company. By then she'll have received 2500 more shares, which have fully vested the following year. Selling stock is great for small to medium purchases and vacations but you really have to watch your ass when doing so or you can find yourself suddenly in the next higher tax bracket come the following April. The best course in our case is to hold onto it, for now, and pay close attention to daily share value.
Capital gain income doesn't put your ordinary income into a higher tax bracket. They are effectively taxed separately.

Forum List

Back