Should conservatives pull all their money out of the stock market?

It occurred to me that since corporations all seem to be more concerned about being woke and climate change and less on making profits, in addition to Marxist loons running the country, there is virtually no upside to investing in the stock market

It will get much, much, MUCH worse!

Everyone seems to agree with this. so why not pull all money out?

Nope. I’ve never bought a lottery ticket in my life. I give away the scratch tickets I receive occasionally at work. I have a burn barrel for all junk mail. I also don’t play bingo or otherwise gamble. Nothing good comes from any of it, including the stock market.
AHHHhhhhhhh --- I see you aren't any good at it.

Cause you broke fuckers don't have any money. We saw MAGA-land on January 6th, 2021.

You can't pull money out of a market that you don't have any money in.
I have plenty of money. In the market and out of it. Thank goodness for the poultry industry (my parents).

The very fundamentals of CAPITALIST/CORPORATE existence should be brought back to the once moral and ethical standards of the late 1700s in order to blast the innate criminality of contemporary CAPITALISTs/CORPORATIONs back into answerable functions once again. Left as it is, the cycles of Grand Theft America (boom/bust) will never stop and this nation will sink further and further until it ceases to exist altogether.

In the late 1700s:

Corporate charters (licenses to exist) were granted for a limited time and could be revoked promptly for violating laws.
Corporations could engage only in activities necessary to fulfill their chartered purpose.
Corporations could not own stock in other corporations nor own any property that was not essential to fulfilling their chartered purpose.
Corporations were often terminated if they exceeded their authority or caused public harm.
Owners and managers were responsible for criminal acts committed on the job.
Corporations could not make any political or charitable contributions nor spend money to influence law-making.

,,,and further...

The existence of corporate "lobbyists" should be abolished and corporate influence in governmental affairs criminalized.
The corrupt status of CORPORATE "person" should be eliminated with a Constitutional amendment,

PS and FYI, I firmly differentiate CAPITALIST/CORPORATE and capitalist, corporate with the former standing as ORGANIZED CRIME.

Last edited:
No.

Always ride out the lows, and then buy, buy, buy the dip.

We WILL recover.

Buy as much as you can in for about 2 more months. Then sit pat and wait.
Isn't this when the rich go around buying all the foreclosed property after people under lockdown can't afford to pay their bills?

What about all the doctors and nurses and military personnel and many others who lost their jobs and pensions for refusing to take a vaccine that WE NOW KNOW is more dangerous than the virus itself ?

It isn't wise to invest or divest based on emotion, political beliefs or someone's definition of morality. That's a sure way to end up losing.
A sure way of losing,,,everything... is to support, root for, or be a right wing CORPORATE/CAPITALIST fascist.
A sure way to be a political COWARD is to be a democrat.
A sure way to maintain and bring back our democratically elected republic is to be and remain an Independent.
A sure way to foment and create a second Civil War is to be a single sided hater and bigot.
A sure way of calming things own is to rid ourselves of the two party system.

Americans are no longer that smart.

Last edited:
No.

Always ride out the lows, and then buy, buy, buy the dip.

We WILL recover.

Buy as much as you can in for about 2 more months. Then sit pat and wait.
But since Biden took office, the stock market has lost 55,000 points....I don't know that for sure, but it feels good to believe it

A sure way of losing,,,everything... is to support, root for, or be a right wing CORPORATE/CAPITALIST fascist.
A sure way to be a political COWARD is to be a democrat.
A sure way to maintain and bring back our democratically elected republic is to be and remain an Independent.
A sure way to foment and create a second Civil War is to be a single sided hater and bigot.
A sure way of calming things own is to rid ourselves of the two party system.

Americans are no longer that smart.
What does being an indepedent mean policy wise??

Because often times when I see folks claim to be indepedent -- they are usually too intellectually dishonest to take a position on basically anything...which is the epitome of cowardly...

But since Biden took office, the stock market has lost 55,000 points....I don't know that for sure, but it feels good to believe it
The market has lost -- and regained some recently -- as much as the Bush Admin did during the housing debacle.

Strange how the media is absolutely silent and nowhere near the hysteria reports that they tormented then.

As it stands, I hope it continues to improve. I am not progressive and hope that people get hurt so that My guy can remain in office.

The statement stands. Stay in the market and ride it out.

Always.

Selecting Independent means being an American first and last with room in between to be all of those things that the most idealistic descriptions in The Constitution Of The United States Of America postulate without reservation or apology, It means NOT being a right wing CORPORATIST FASCIST BIGOT or a left wing political coward.

You obviously create your own pictures of those who don't fall for your nonsensical insultory claptrap whether there is empirical and factual evidence forming in the mental Loony Toons of your giant kindergarten plopper of a brain or not.

Go away dumbass.

It occurred to me that since corporations all seem to be more concerned about being woke and climate change and less on making profits, in addition to Marxist loons running the country, there is virtually no upside to investing in the stock market

It will get much, much, MUCH worse!

Everyone seems to agree with this. so why not pull all money out?
I don't think stock market investments and decisions are based on the person's political stance. It's normally to do with return on shares in the form of dividends, some try to flip shares quickly for a profit.

I don't think you should get involved in the stock market because a fool and their money are soon parted.

Feel free to try and get this started as a movement.

The first one or two that manage to dump everything might not lose much. Depending on when they bought it, they might even make a few bucks.

But the majority would lose their asses as the prices tanked from the sell-off.

But if you think losing your nest egg is worth it to make a statement about companies being "woke", then go for it.

I don't think stock market investments and decisions are based on the person's political stance. It's normally to do with return on shares in the form of dividends, some try to flip shares quickly for a profit.

I don't think you should get involved in the stock market because a fool and their money are soon parted.
I did just fine without shorting or any other stunts and also with the closest to reputable firms that I could find. I ran as close as I could with my ethics and morals intact. As far as 'political stances' are concerned, my only positive position is The Constitution Of The United States Of America and I expect and demand that CAPITALISTS/CORPORATIONS LEAVE IT THE F*** ALONE!

Forum List

Back