Should Conservative States Try To Secede? Again?

The supreme court ruling has nothing to do with being lawless. And you are too weak and uninformed to prove the decision wrong or lawless. Who are you going to kill? Those people who you failed to make a lawless case against? LOl! dude, you are a sore, sour loser who has shown weakness by suggesting a gun should fix your grievances that have no legs. You really are a pathetic human being.

The Supreme Court didn't make a ruling.

The court hid in fear of leftist violence and allowed the utterly lawless left to go unchallenged.

Kim Jong Newsom in California is highly unpopular - no doubt he will declare an emergency due to drought before the 22' election to ensure he isn't booted from power. And why not? Governors and judges can change election law on a whim. Codified laws (that mean "written" for the democrats reading this) and constitutions mean nothing.

The threat of violence (and the very real violence of the democrats 9 month long Kristalnacht) is the only thing the court considered.

What the court ruled is there is no law other than violence. That the violence of the democrat Brown Shirts overrules the Constitution of the United States.

Patriots MUST accept this ruling for exactly what it is.
LOl! The court didn't need to hide in fear. It was such an embarrassing case for the supreme court to even hear, a court isn't that stupid to rule on a non-case. Get your fucking head out of the sand. What an embarrassment.

The court NEEDED to stand up for the rule of law and the Constitution - but failed to do so.

View attachment 429507
What rule of law was broken that was not stood up against? Not your opinion, but facts?

I'm Libertarian,

Hardly.

Libertarianism is based Rand, Rothbard, Browne, et al. That which is based on Chomsky, Chavez, and Castro is not libertarian. The Chomskitarians have no use for the ideal of John Galt, but Che Guevara is the voice of their ideals.

so don't care about those 2 wankers. Just knew it would be more fun if Trump lost and went on to melt down. He hasn't disappointed so far.

The wanker that just stole the election is going to end the Bill of Rights. Real Libertarians care about that. Chomskyites aren't really into that "liberty thing," social justice and redistribution of wealth are more what drive you.
Joe Biden barely knows what day it is, let alone end the Bill of Rights.

Do you think that Trump should declare Martial Law?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And you want to talk about others not "knowing what day it is?" "Martial law?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I ask because my Trump supporting friends all want Trump to declare Martial Law.
You should be embarrassed for asking. On its face, the question is idiotic, because the idea isn't supported by any intelligent logic or information.
That's why Trump supporters want it to happen.
I can go along with that.

The supreme court ruling has nothing to do with being lawless. And you are too weak and uninformed to prove the decision wrong or lawless. Who are you going to kill? Those people who you failed to make a lawless case against? LOl! dude, you are a sore, sour loser who has shown weakness by suggesting a gun should fix your grievances that have no legs. You really are a pathetic human being.

The court hid in fear of leftist violence and allowed the utterly lawless left to go unchallenged.

Kim Jong Newsom in California is highly unpopular - no doubt he will declare an emergency due to drought before the 22' election to ensure he isn't booted from power. And why not? Governors and judges can change election law on a whim. Codified laws (that mean "written" for the democrats reading this) and constitutions mean nothing.

The threat of violence (and the very real violence of the democrats 9 month long Kristalnacht) is the only thing the court considered.

What the court ruled is there is no law other than violence. That the violence of the democrat Brown Shirts overrules the Constitution of the United States.

LOl! The court didn't need to hide in fear. It was such an embarrassing case for the supreme court to even hear, a court isn't that stupid to rule on a non-case. Get your fucking head out of the sand. What an embarrassment.

The court NEEDED to stand up for the rule of law and the Constitution - but failed to do so.

View attachment 429507
What rule of law was broken that was not stood up against? Not your opinion, but facts?

Because these states conducted elections that violated their own laws, they tainted the integrity of the vote, something that damaged not only their own citizens, but also the citizens in other states. Because this is an intelligent, powerful case, it's no surprise that eight other states have already joined the litigation.

Remember, the court didn't rule on the merits, they ducked it like cowards - fearing the violence of the democrat Brown Shirts.

View attachment 429507

Because these states conducted elections that violated their own laws, they tainted the integrity of the vote, something that damaged not only their own citizens, but also the citizens in other states. Because this is an intelligent, powerful case, it's no surprise that eight other states have already joined the litigation.

Remember, the court didn't rule on the merits, they ducked it like cowards - fearing the violence of the democrat Brown Shirts.
You failed to cite what the actual violations were. Which is what I asked you to cite.

The court didn't rule on any merits, because none were violated. How do we know this? Because you are incapable of citing any. That's the whole problem with these law suits. They provided no specific details where any merits, laws, or voter fraud ever occurred. After fifty plus law suits, you haven't been able to figure that out for yourself? :auiqs.jpg: My God man, when does the word "stupid" begin to sink in with these toads?

Just like Biden supporters want Quid Pro to kill the first born male of every family in America.

Do you support slaughtering the first born males of all families?
Provide evidence of Biden supporters making that claim? Let me help you out. You can't. You're a liar.

Why? You offer no evidence to support your slander?

You trot that shit out purely to defame the President and those who support America.

Just like Biden supporters want Quid Pro to kill the first born male of every family in America.

Provide evidence of Biden supporters making that claim? Let me help you out. You can't. You're a liar.

Why? You offer no evidence to support your slander?

You trot that shit out purely to defame the President and those who support America.
Thanks! You just proved you are a liar by not proving Biden supporters said that. And what do you say as a defense? You are the one trotting out shit, because you can't cite any laws or merits broken that Trump can use for his bogus claims. I have no shit to trot out. You and Trump are part of this fiasco of your own making.

Get a grip on what is real here dude. Trump started these baseless law suits, so he defamed himself. Get a fucking clue man. No one but you, the other toads, and the orange buffoon are trotting shit out. No one else brought out these non-evidence based lawsuits but these Trump idiots. The rest of us have nothing to do with this lunacy other than to shoot it down for the baseless bs that it is. And again, nothing you can do is going to change that. So keep running your trap and making an idiot of yourself. We love it.

I support you getting a better grasp on reality.

:lmao:

{ I ask because my Trump supporting friends all want Trump to declare Martial Law. }

Outrageous demagoguery is so fun, just figured I'd join you in making shit up.

Thanks! You just proved you are a liar by not proving Biden supporters said that. And what do you say as a defense? You are the one trotting out shit, because you can't cite any laws or merits broken that Trump can use for his bogus claims. I have no shit to trot out. You and Trump are part of this fiasco of your own making.

Get a grip on what is real here dude. Trump started these baseless law suits, so he defamed himself. Get a fucking clue man. No one but you, the other toads, and the orange buffoon are trotting shit out. No one else brought out these non-evidence based lawsuits but these Trump idiots. The rest of us have nothing to do with this lunacy other than to shoot it down for the baseless bs that it is. And again, nothing you can do is going to change that. So keep running your trap and making an idiot of yourself. We love it.

Herr Himmler - I didn't see where the president called for martial law there?

You just proved you're a liar by not proving Trump supporters said that.

You fucking moron.

I support you getting a better grasp on reality.

:lmao:

{ I ask because my Trump supporting friends all want Trump to declare Martial Law. }

Outrageous demagoguery is so fun, just figured I'd join you in making shit up.
Well, it's good to know that the Martial Law thing isn't widespread among Trumpers.

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

Actually, it was the liberals who seceded in the 1860's, not conservatives.
The level of stupid..is just breathtaking here! Calhoun and Clay..are rolling in their graves...laughing their bony asses off!

Slavery is a liberal idea, the GOP has always been against it. Remember that the basis of slavery is people telling other people what to do. If I'm told to wear a mask to go into Walmart, that's a form of slavery.

Modern political thinkers have compared the new lib ideas like Obamacare with Slavery.
Except..as you've been told, time and time again..the Democrats in 1860 were the conservative party..and The Republicans..the party of Lincoln..were the liberals.

As we all know..this has changed..if you believe otherwise you are stupid. If you know the truth..but choose to use a lie to troll..you are an idiot--either way~

Every time you post this you reveal your ignorance..and open youself up to ridicule...although..i guess you're used to that.
So the conservatives founded America, ✔️

Who is going to pay for all the ag subsidies that red states need in order to survive?

Since Blue and "Purple" states make up most of the GDP

Who is going to pay for all the ag subsidies that red states need in order to survive?

Won't have social security, Obama care, progressive taxes ect..ect..

Won't have social security, Obama care, progressive taxes ect..ect..
Here is some lotion for all of that intellectual masturbating you are doing....
27009.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BWK

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

The level of stupid..is just breathtaking here! Calhoun and Clay..are rolling in their graves...laughing their bony asses off!

Slavery is a liberal idea, the GOP has always been against it. Remember that the basis of slavery is people telling other people what to do. If I'm told to wear a mask to go into Walmart, that's a form of slavery.

Modern political thinkers have compared the new lib ideas like Obamacare with Slavery.
Except..as you've been told, time and time again..the Democrats in 1860 were the conservative party..and The Republicans..the party of Lincoln..were the liberals.

As we all know..this has changed..if you believe otherwise you are stupid. If you know the truth..but choose to use a lie to troll..you are an idiot--either way~

Every time you post this you reveal your ignorance..and open youself up to ridicule...although..i guess you're used to that.
So the conservatives founded America, ✔️
Depends on what you call 'founded? Religious fanatics to the north...convicts and slave owners to the south....in the early days.

The United States....well...Hamilton was a con....Jefferson a radical liberal.

I'd say the dual polarity was with us from the beginning.

I would quibble that the Democratic Party at the time was liberal in the 19th century meaning of the word. That party wanted to maintain the status quo, were mostly pro-free-trade, didn't want war, etc.

It was a seperatist wing of the Democratic Party that was militant--declaring war because they thought that Lincoln might not continue to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act (a law which obviously was the most unconstitutional violation of conscience in this nation's history).

If the anti-Lincoln voters had all supported the same candidate, they would have beaten Lincoln. So the far-right of that day had no one to blame but themselves.

A). RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS NEVER SUGGESTED ANYONE SHOULD SECEDE, and has stoutly said so, so stop your bullshit propaganda and get your facts straight.

B). When Trump won four years ago, that's all Leftards talked about, California was going to split, half of Hollywood was going to leave the country. So once again the left are nothing but filthy lying hypocrites.

Forum List

Back