Only a fool would let a wolf into their house for dinner on purpose.

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Vaccines Against Microbial Diseases Study Section (VMD)
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

Newcastle Disease Virus Vectored Vaccine against Poliomyelitis
We propose to develop a live vectored vaccine as a novel approach to producing safe and effective anti- poliovirus vaccine. Newcastle disease virus (NDV)-based vectored vaccines have shown encouraging results for vaccinations against many human pathogens.

Concerning New Castle disease

Newcastle disease virus (NDV) is a paramyxovirus that infects large poultry ... of which cause inflammatory demyelination in humans and dogs, respectively.

A demyelinating disease is any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged. ... Some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors.
It should read from Vaccines instead of unknown causes.

A Majority of Infectious Newcastle Disease Virus Particles Contain a Single Genome, while a Minority Contain Multiple Genomes
Paramyxoviruses produce pleiomorphic particles containing variable amounts of genetic material that correlate with virion diameter by electron microscopy. However, the infectious nature of these particles is unknown, and functional genomes are indistinguishable from defective RNA.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi05bOVxPnfAhVr6oMKHQJQBlI4ChAWMAR6BAgFEAI&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1368&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AOvVaw3R5N9Pve_6YfWWUTKm-dkw
Poliovirus vectors
are being studied as potential vaccine delivery systems, with foreign genetic sequences incorporated as part of the viral genome

I think this is a well thought out article so I am sharing it here.

God Does Not Support Vaccines

Very cheeky for this woman to say something bold like "God does not support vaccines". Obviously this is NOT in the Bible and so is left to the conscience of each Christian. Shame on her, then, for trying to speak for the Holy God.

The shame is on you for being so ignorant of the word.

Freedom of speech is still alive and well thank God. Go get your vaccines like a good little self righteous little drone, sue.

No one says you can't speak. But shame on you for making a litmus test of Christianity some medical treatment! "Big Pharma"....who's the drone, maybe?
Perhaps you should stick with learning the Word and knowing and understanding them all a little better before telling another "to shut up". Ignorance really is not bliss no matter who tells you it is.

Yes, the spirit of the Law rather than the letter of the Law. Actually, not even the letter since the Bible never once, not even once, mentions vaccines. But for the sake of something so Pharisaical you were willing to tell someone her grandmother was unhygienic and that's why her uncle died of Polio!! This is what ALWAYS happens with legalism. Don't you understand that from the Word?

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

We propose to develop a live vectored vaccine as a novel approach to producing safe and effective anti- poliovirus vaccine. Newcastle disease virus (NDV)-based vectored vaccines have shown encouraging results for vaccinations against many human pathogens.

Newcastle disease virus (NDV) is a paramyxovirus that infects large poultry ... of which cause inflammatory demyelination in humans and dogs, respectively.

A demyelinating disease is any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged. ... Some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors.

A Majority of Infectious Newcastle Disease Virus Particles Contain a Single Genome, while a Minority Contain Multiple Genomes
Paramyxoviruses produce pleiomorphic particles containing variable amounts of genetic material that correlate with virion diameter by electron microscopy. However, the infectious nature of these particles is unknown, and functional genomes are indistinguishable from defective RNA.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi05bOVxPnfAhVr6oMKHQJQBlI4ChAWMAR6BAgFEAI&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1368&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AOvVaw3R5N9Pve_6YfWWUTKm-dkw
Poliovirus vectors
are being studied as potential vaccine delivery systems, with foreign genetic sequences incorporated as part of the viral genome

Very cheeky for this woman to say something bold like "God does not support vaccines". Obviously this is NOT in the Bible and so is left to the conscience of each Christian. Shame on her, then, for trying to speak for the Holy God.

Freedom of speech is still alive and well thank God. Go get your vaccines like a good little self righteous little drone, sue.

No one says you can't speak. But shame on you for making a litmus test of Christianity some medical treatment! "Big Pharma"....who's the drone, maybe?
Perhaps you should stick with learning the Word and knowing and understanding them all a little better before telling another "to shut up". Ignorance really is not bliss no matter who tells you it is.

Yes, the spirit of the Law rather than the letter of the Law. Actually, not even the letter since the Bible never once, not even once, mentions vaccines. But for the sake of something so Pharisaical you were willing to tell someone her grandmother was unhygienic and that's why her uncle died of Polio!! This is what ALWAYS happens with legalism. Don't you understand that from the Word?
Obviously you have nothing to add concerning the OP so I will be putting you back on my invisible ignore list. Goodbye.

Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

I encourage people to look at the ingredients and the potential dangers of allowing big pharma to dictate your child's medical care choice to you. I also encourage people to do their own research, learn the risk and what the holistic and natural methods are for dealing with diseases.

If you desire to shoot yourself up and your own children with toxins and foreign DNA matter from aborted babies, dogs, monkeys, etc. feel free to do so.
My Dad's oldest brother died of polio in 1924, when he was 17 years old and about to graduate high school. He was athletic and friendly, good looking, all the girls cried. It nearly killed my grandmother. She never could talk about it without tears. Her firstborn. The doctor told her to try to break his fever by piling every blanket in the house on top of him (sweating it out) and removing the blankets one per hour.
He died anyway. She had six other kids at home and they hadApparently n to all move into my grandfather's hunting camp while the house was "fumigated." They were all in quarantine.

One of my older cousins was born normal and became brain damaged and "slow" due to an extremely high fever from measles when she was two.

That's just my parents' generation. I can keep going with typhus deaths, etc.

Are you absolutely sure this is what God wants? He gave us brains; we have used them to prevent horrible diseases. Yet you think he would disapprove of using cells from a dead embryo that would have been dead whether it was used to save lives or thrown in the trash.

I sure disagree with this one. And it IS a health issue for others when too many children are not immunized. These diseases can spread and cause devastation again quick as a wink if the vast majority of children are not immunized. Yet here you are encouraging people not to protect their children and to put everyone else's child at risk.
Grandma should have taught about having better hygiene practices. Polio is a contact disease generally spread by shit.

Learn the facts.

"Polio is a viral disease which may affect the spinal cord causing muscle weakness and paralysis. The polio virus enters the body through the mouth, usually from hands contaminated with the stool of an infected person. "

Polio - Symptoms and causes
"Although polio can cause paralysis and death, the majority of people who are infected with the virus don't get sick and aren't aware they've been infected."
I'm sure, as you imply, that is how Franklin Delano Roosevelt caught it too--licking his shit fouled hands because his mother never taught him any better.

I'm reporting you, you miserable bitch.

Shut up RodISHI!! Just shut up if you're going to not care about the death of someone's uncle for the stupid cause of your anti-vaxxing!!!

:1peleas:

Stupid Scribes and Pharisees wandering this board, making VACCINES the litmus test as to whether you're doing things the right way. LEGALISM straight up, and they're so sure they're right here is the result. Shut up. What an awful thing to say.

Old Lady my own grandma had a limp until the day she died from the Polio she contracted as a child. It's no joke. Some of us are not crazed by vaccines and actually have them in correct scope compared to our religion....they are NOT ACTUALLY OUR RELIGION, in other words, as in

"OH NOES BIG PHARMA"
Thanks, Sue. I know the OP doesn't speak for all believers.

Psalm 106:37 They even sacrificed their sons
And their daughters to demons,

James 2:19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

No need to specify vaccines as an issue when that word is not specifically listed in the Holy Bible. Vaccines are inclusive in the word 'pharmakeia'.

Revelation 9:21 Greek word (Pharmakeia) meaning PHARMACY, medication, drugs, sorcery, witchcraft ...
Strong's Greek: 5331. xxxxxxx (pharmakeia) -- the use ... - Bible Hub

https://biblehub.com/greek/5331.htm

Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment. HELPS Word-studies. 5331 pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the ...

Gee...if it weren't such a danger for other people you come in contact with....I'd say, go right ahead, don't get vaccinated and have your own schools, etc......
I do not carry diseases around and spread them or shed them because I wasn't shot up with diseases as a child. I would just about bet though I have Polio anti-bodies because I did get very sick when my children were given vaccines for polio in the 70's. Don't spend my tax dollars on schools that are not safe for the children when parents send their disease ridden sick children to schools that insist on keeping the ability to indoctrinate vaccine brain damaged children for sacrifice or to be slave/workers of Amalek for king Agag to rule over.

I do not carry diseases around and spread them or shed them because I wasn't shot up with diseases as a child.
This is embarrassingly stupid. I mean, wow, it doesn't get any dumber than this.

The reason you do not carry and spread, for instance, polio or measles is precisely because we have undertaken vaccination against these diseases.

Agreed your hypocrisy and absolute ignorance should embarrass you.

Nonsense.

There’s no indication any ‘thought’ went into the article at all.

The article is nothing but subjective, wrongheaded religious dogma devoid of fact and evidence – and devoid of a sound scientific rational justifying leaving one’s children vulnerable to disease and possible death.

“Should Christians vaccinate their children?”

Of course not. Passing on a preventable disease to your child is the responsibility of any good parent.

I saw a lot of polio victims as a child in grade school, and that was just the ones who could make it to school; many more died in obscurity that no one but their parents and a doctor ever saw, so I have first hand experience on how effective those vaccination programs are, and they were then and are now a great blessing. Those affected by that disease and others, like diphtheria, were a significant percentage of children back then.If one wants to demand better quality control and more stringent oversight of drug companies, I don't mind that either. If some small percentage have allergic reactions or whatever, that's just not always preventable and sad, but no reason not get them for your children, as they benefit far more than are lost otherwise. In the case of such diseases like small pox it's just insane not to. We don't need chronic epidemics sweeping the country every year.
I have an issue with scientist playing like gods mixing foreign matter, aborted tissue, various diseases besides what the immunization is supposed to be for are added, DNA from animals to insects and all sorts of toxins is put into these shots and then they are demanding that people be forced to take a shit load of these shots for themselves and their children. Along with our legislators giving them immunity from their actions it is a travesty and an assault on God's creation. They now desire to take away religious exemptions even. Medical choices should always be the person's for themselves and their children. If they have no liability they are nothing more than a bunch of lawless thugs experimenting with other peoples and children's lives. Lying, cheating, abusing others destroying their health and lives which is not given to be theirs to rule over or take away.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Great, then you should have no problem with prison and death sentences for narcissists whose 'choices' inflict harm and death on others, just because they assume they know best for everybody. They are most certainly 'Playing God' by your definitions of that, with other peoples' kids' lives. I've seen the effects of epidemics in poor countries, and they don't magically skip over 'the good people' and only infect 'bad people', and they are horrible things to behold. I see nothing in any scriptures that tells anybody they should tend to the sick or avoid spreading plagues and diseases, and in fact it definitely says to avoid 'unclean' foods and encourages bathing and cleanliness. Why would anybody bother if not to 'intentionally 'interfere' with 'fate' and the like? Nobody has the right to expose others to communicable diseases just because of something they read in scriptures and think they're personally 'right'' about what it's saying. They're most likely just vain and arrogant.
Just as no one has the right to infect others with all sorts of diseases using Polio or any other disease as their excuse for including these other diseases as vectors in the vaccines that are being claimed to be for a specific disease. Do you know what New Castle disease does to the brain? Did you know that it has been used in polio vaccines? Do you know that the children are being shot up right after they are born here with HIB shots that cause these children to have mini strokes (the females start losing the eggs from their ovaries which causes internal bleeds)? Have you really look at what is being done to the children via these vaccines? If you have actually checked into it and start interacting with all the people who have damaged children and dead babies and you still support forced vaccinations you should be ashamed of yourself.

If you're that easily manipulate by some video, you probably shouldn't watch them.

As for the Peanut Gallery, they should look at all the data before putting kids at risk by jumping on the bandwagon with the conspiracy theorists.

CDC Press Releases

The CDC estimates that vaccinations will prevent more than 21 million hospitalizations and 732,000 deaths among children born in the last 20 years (see Benefits from Immunization during the Vaccines for Children Program Era — United States, 1994-2013, MMWR). Despite the U.S. immunization program’s success, according to CDC officials, 129 people in the U.S. have been reported to have measles this year in 13 outbreaks, as of April 18.

In 1994, the Vaccines for Children program (VFC) was launched in direct response to a measles resurgence in the United States that caused tens of thousands of cases and over a hundred deaths, despite the availability of a measles vaccine since 1963. The VFC program provides vaccines to children whose parents or caregivers might otherwise be unable to afford them.

This year’s 20th anniversary of the VFC program’s implementation is occurring during an increase in measles cases in the U.S. In 2013, 189 Americans had measles. In 2011, 220 people in the U.S. were reported as having measles–the highest number of annual cases since 1996.

“Thanks to the VFC program, children in our country are no longer at significant risk from diseases that once killed thousands each year,” said CDC Director Tom Frieden, M.D., M.P.H. “Current outbreaks of measles in the U.S. serve as a reminder that these diseases are only a plane ride away. Borders can’t stop measles, but vaccination can.”

The CDC reports 34 people, among the 129 cases this year, brought measles into the U.S. after being infected in other countries. Though not direct imports, most of the remaining cases are known to be linked to importations. Most people who reported having measles in 2014 were not vaccinated or did not know their vaccination status.

Because measles is a highly contagious disease, it can spread quickly among unvaccinated people. The CDC recommends people of all ages keep up to date with their vaccinations. CDC recommends two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine for everyone starting at age 12 months. Infants 6 through 11 months old should receive 1 dose of MMR vaccine before international travel.

For children born during the VFC era, the U.S. immunization program continues to pay enormous benefits. According to analysis by the CDC, hospitalizations avoided and lives saved through vaccination will save nearly $295 billion in direct costs and $1.38 trillion in total societal costs. Parents can learn more about the VFC program at http://www.cdc.gov/features/vfcprogram/.

I saw a lot of polio victims as a child in grade school, and that was just the ones who could make it to school; many more died in obscurity that no one but their parents and a doctor ever saw, so I have first hand experience on how effective those vaccination programs are, and they were then and are now a great blessing. Those affected by that disease and others, like diphtheria, were a significant percentage of children back then.If one wants to demand better quality control and more stringent oversight of drug companies, I don't mind that either. If some small percentage have allergic reactions or whatever, that's just not always preventable and sad, but no reason not get them for your children, as they benefit far more than are lost otherwise. In the case of such diseases like small pox it's just insane not to. We don't need chronic epidemics sweeping the country every year.
I have an issue with scientist playing like gods mixing foreign matter, aborted tissue, various diseases besides what the immunization is supposed to be for are added, DNA from animals to insects and all sorts of toxins is put into these shots and then they are demanding that people be forced to take a shit load of these shots for themselves and their children. Along with our legislators giving them immunity from their actions it is a travesty and an assault on God's creation. They now desire to take away religious exemptions even. Medical choices should always be the person's for themselves and their children. If they have no liability they are nothing more than a bunch of lawless thugs experimenting with other peoples and children's lives. Lying, cheating, abusing others destroying their health and lives which is not given to be theirs to rule over or take away.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Great, then you should have no problem with prison and death sentences for narcissists whose 'choices' inflict harm and death on others, just because they assume they know best for everybody. They are most certainly 'Playing God' by your definitions of that, with other peoples' kids' lives. I've seen the effects of epidemics in poor countries, and they don't magically skip over 'the good people' and only infect 'bad people', and they are horrible things to behold. I see nothing in any scriptures that tells anybody they should tend to the sick or avoid spreading plagues and diseases, and in fact it definitely says to avoid 'unclean' foods and encourages bathing and cleanliness. Why would anybody bother if not to 'intentionally 'interfere' with 'fate' and the like? Nobody has the right to expose others to communicable diseases just because of something they read in scriptures and think they're personally 'right'' about what it's saying. They're most likely just vain and arrogant.
Just as no one has the right to infect others with all sorts of diseases using Polio or any other disease as their excuse for including these other diseases as vectors in the vaccines that are being claimed to be for a specific disease. Do you know what New Castle disease does to the brain? Did you know that it has been used in polio vaccines? Do you know that the children are being shot up right after they are born here with HIB shots that cause these children to have mini strokes (the females start losing the eggs from their ovaries which causes internal bleeds)? Have you really look at what is being done to the children via these vaccines? If you have actually checked into it and start interacting with all the people who have damaged children and dead babies and you still support forced vaccinations you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hysterical rubbish, like your statistics.

Those statistics come from the government records and so do the studies. The CDC has already been exposed as a bunch greed mongering corporate shills and lackeys.

CDC: You’re Fired. Autism Coverup Exposed. - Kelly Brogan MD
After Dr. Brian Hooker’s requests through the Freedom of Information Act for original MMR study documentation, a CDC Immunization Safety Researcher, Dr. William Thompson has buckled under the pressure of his conscience, and come forth as a whistleblower. These documents demonstrated a 3.4 fold increase in the incidence of autism in African American boys, expunged from the final study results in a violent act of scientific fraud. Dr. Thompson has since corroborated the CDC’s retroactive alteration of the data to eliminate the signal of harm. In light of a 2004 letter confirming CDC awareness and suppression of these findings, CDC head, Dr. Julie Gerberding committed perjury before moving onto her position at Merck in the Vaccine Division. Dr. Hooker has published the unadulterated finding here.

As parents around the world have known for 7 decades, and basic science has supported, vaccines do cause autism. Despite the defiance of the CDC in its refusal to conduct that most basic of studies, a retrospective case-control investigation of autism rates in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, science has been supporting the connection for years. In a transparent effort to paralyze the conversation, the Institute of Medicine has handily dismissed a causal relationship between vaccination and autism, referencing 4 studies, including the very study in question, and another by now fugitive Paul Thorsen, and one that actually did demonstrate over 50% regression after MMR. Analyses that have been done, outside of Pharma’s pocket book, have demonstrated statistically significant correlations between vaccination and autism and suggested that prevention involves less-to-no vaccination.

Those statistics come from the government records and so do the studies. The CDC has already been exposed as a bunch greed mongering corporate shills and lackeys.

CDC: You’re Fired. Autism Coverup Exposed. - Kelly Brogan MD
After Dr. Brian Hooker’s requests through the Freedom of Information Act for original MMR study documentation, a CDC Immunization Safety Researcher, Dr. William Thompson has buckled under the pressure of his conscience, and come forth as a whistleblower. These documents demonstrated a 3.4 fold increase in the incidence of autism in African American boys, expunged from the final study results in a violent act of scientific fraud. Dr. Thompson has since corroborated the CDC’s retroactive alteration of the data to eliminate the signal of harm. In light of a 2004 letter confirming CDC awareness and suppression of these findings, CDC head, Dr. Julie Gerberding committed perjury before moving onto her position at Merck in the Vaccine Division. Dr. Hooker has published the unadulterated finding here.

As parents around the world have known for 7 decades, and basic science has supported, vaccines do cause autism. Despite the defiance of the CDC in its refusal to conduct that most basic of studies, a retrospective case-control investigation of autism rates in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, science has been supporting the connection for years. In a transparent effort to paralyze the conversation, the Institute of Medicine has handily dismissed a causal relationship between vaccination and autism, referencing 4 studies, including the very study in question, and another by now fugitive Paul Thorsen, and one that actually did demonstrate over 50% regression after MMR. Analyses that have been done, outside of Pharma’s pocket book, have demonstrated statistically significant correlations between vaccination and autism and suggested that prevention involves less-to-no vaccination.

Posting a lot of spin doesn't change the fact that those stats are just massaged rubbish, deliberately abused and providing no real context or even accuracy. Nobody denies a few have bad reactions, and we can also note they're insignificant compared to the massive number of those who benefit. As I said already, more oversight would help, as in developing better predictive tests, but certainly not hysterical fear mongering. You don't want to vaccinate, then keep your kids in at home and living in a bubble and away from everybody else, yourselves included.

Posting facts sure brings out the anti-human antichrist fer sure. "Massaged rubbish" is what the big pharma lackeys do in order to sell their crap and get people to go along with being poisoned and paying to have the pleasure of having their children being damaged and filled with toxins.

CDC keeps claiming they do not know what causes ATM even though the reports are in the records.
Transverse myelitis and vaccines: a multi-analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
Acute transverse myelitis and acute motor axonal neuropathy developed after vaccinations
[Transverse myelitis associated with anti-influenza A (H1N1) vaccination]. - PubMed - NCBI
Acute transverse myelitis and acute motor axonal neuropathy developed after vaccinations against seasonal and 2009 A/H1N1 influenza. - PubMed - NCBI
Acute transverse myelitis following vaccination against H1N1 influenza: a case report. - PubMed - NCBI
Acute transverse myelitis following vaccination against H1N1 influenza: a case report. - PubMed - NCBI

Dr. Judy Mikovits has a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, doing her thesis on Negative Regulation of HIV Expression in Monocytes. Independent Researcher with expertise in: Cancer Research, Cell Biology and Molecular Biology.
Mikovits points to the controversial rotavirus vaccine. She writes, “In 2010, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) convened a panel of experts to review findings that rotavirus vaccines given to infants in the U.S., Rotateq, produced by Merck Pharmaceuticals and Rotarix produced by Glaxo Smith Kline, are contaminated with pig viruses.”
Vaccines are covertly injecting everyone with disease-causing viruses, warns scientist author of "Plague"
As Mikovits explains, one of the primary sources of debilitating retroviruses is (you guessed it) vaccines. In fact, she posits that virtually all vaccines are contaminated with some sort of retrovirus, stemming from an animal family — most likely because of all those lovely animal by-products used to create vaccines. For example, at least six percent of Americans have picked up mouse-related retroviruses, most likely because of vaccines. In fact, up to 20 million Americans are likely hosting a retrovirus thanks to an inoculation they received at the mainstream medical establishment’s behest.

As a primary example, Mikovits points to the controversial rotavirus vaccine. She writes, “In 2010, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) convened a panel of experts to review findings that rotavirus vaccines given to infants in the U.S., Rotateq, produced by Merck Pharmaceuticals and Rotarix produced by Glaxo Smith Kline, are contaminated with pig viruses.”

Mikovits explains that Rotarix was found to contain nucleic acids from porcine circovirus-1 (PCV1) virus. Similarly, RotaTeq was found to be contaminated with nucleic acids from both PCV1 and PCV2. The short- and long-term effects of such contamination are not fully known but the risks are still there. Ultimately, that advisory panel concluded “the benefits of the vaccine trumps its risks.”

Three young girls 7-8 years old died of internal bleeding (reported as flu related complications) in 2016. Its just a sideshow for big pharma as the green keeps rolling in. That's "spin" according to anti-christ but it is in fact accurate science that they are ignoring.

'porcine ZP' fragments are used as vectors in some of the shots being given to the children.
Immunology of the Female Genital Tract
isbn:3642149065 - Google Search
Ernst Rainer Weissenbacher, ?Monika Wirth, ?Ioannis Mylonas - 2013 - ?Medical
immunization. After immunization with porcine ZP, infertility together with follicular atresia and an abnormal hormone profile was observed in female rabbits.

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

Poliovirus vectors

Obviously you have nothing to add concerning the OP so I will be putting you back on my invisible ignore list. Goodbye.

Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Vaccinating your kids is not SIN, for pity's sake. Legalism which allows you to justify saying really awful things to people from a legalistic viewpoint. That said, I was very heated in telling you to "shut up" and shouldn't have said it, and for that I apologize. I do not apologize for standing up to your legalism but for the way I said it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back