Should Bolton be allowed to testify, and why?

Should Bolton be allowed to testify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Bolton had anything revelant to say why didn't he say it long ago? Maybe he has relevant information maybe he doesn't but the fact we heard nothing about this till it was time for his book to be released makes the whole thing suspect in my view. Feels like this is more about book sales than anything else.

I never agreed with Bolton, but I always believed he was honorable in his actions, even if he was wrong. Sadly, it looks like he does care more about book sales than the does about the country or the rule of law.
To get a job as a confident and then sell an election year "tell all book" is to be a sell out. The neocons will still love him, so, there's that.

Bolton resigned over this scandal. Of course he should testify
Democrats should ask Pelosi why she refused to subpoena him.

Here's the Truth:

Democrats want to whine, bitch and moan.

At this point, only the brain dead would ask that question.
That's so typically Leftist hypocritical logic.

Bitch because Republicans didn't subpoena Bolton falsely claiming it's some type Constitutional apocalypse, but don't even want to think about why the Democrats that were charged with making the case for impeachment refused to subpoena him.

You win the "Sheep Award".

If Bolton is such a hot property, why is he not booked on all the Sunday morning talk shows? One would think the networks would be trying to fighting each other to get him on their shows,
However that does not seem to be happening.

Bolton resigned over this scandal. Of course he should testify
Democrats should ask Pelosi why she refused to subpoena him.

Here's the Truth:

Democrats want to whine, bitch and moan.

At this point, only the brain dead would ask that question.
That's so typically Leftist hypocritical logic.

Bitch because Republicans didn't subpoena Bolton falsely claiming it's some type Constitutional apocalypse, but don't even want to think about why the Democrats that were charged with making the case for impeachment refused to subpoena him.

You win the "Sheep Award".

It's common knowledge that a subpoena for Bolton would have resulted in a lengthy delay in the courts possibly lasting for a year or more.

If Bolton is such a hot property, why is he not booked on all the Sunday morning talk shows? One would think the networks would be trying to fighting each other to get him on their shows,

Whether Bolton appears on TV would seem to be his choice.

It's common knowledge that a subpoena for Bolton would have resulted in a lengthy delay in the courts possibly lasting for a year or more.
Are you not aware of the fact that Senate subpoenas take just as long as House Subpoenas?

If Trump filed Executive Privilege, as he said he would, the exact same judicial process would take place.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, you're following liars.

Are you not aware of the fact that Senate subpoenas take just as long as House Subpoenas?

If Trump filed Executive Privilege, as he said he would, the exact same judicial process would take place.

The difference being Bolton agreed to testify before the senate without a subpoena.

It’s always better to have more information than less when making a decision. There is such a thing as paralysis by analysis but that doesn’t apply here

Whether Bolton appears on TV would seem to be his choice.
No Shit..... So if he had something to say, he would be more than welcome on Face the Nation or Meet the Press, but it seems he has nothing he want to put out there

Please link where I supported a fascist overthrow of the government, you crazy person.

Supposedly Impeaching Trump for crimes everyone knows he committed and having Pence become President is a fascist coup.

Right.

Pardon Terri...she has "issues"

No, I do not care about what Bolton has to say.

I am fed up with the impeachment and hope that it ends now.

Personally, I don’t think the president should be removed from office even if he had actually demanded an investigation against the Bidens in return for the aid. In fact, I would applaud it!

In general, I believe this impeachment is nothing but a political stunt and should never have happened in the first place.

The difference being Bolton agreed to testify before the senate without a subpoena.
Bolton was a high ranking member of the Executive Branch.

Executive Power is determined by POTUS, not the SoS, and can only be undone by the Judicial Branch.

Also note that Democrats wanted to call other Executive members that would not go unless subpoena, which again, proves Democrats have no merit to their whine.

Thank you teacher's union members for failing to teach basic civics.

Personally, I don’t think the president should be removed from office even if he had actually demanded an investigation against the Bidens in return for the aid. In fact, I would applaud it!

In general, I believe this impeachment is nothing but a political stunt and should never have happened in the first place.

At least you openly admit you think rump should be above the law.

There is no law against a POTUS requesting or even demanding that another country investigate corruption.

In normal America, it's a good thing.

As a matter of fact, America and Ukraine has a mutual anti-corruption treaty.

You're the one suggesting that the Bidens are above the law.

What exactly is the law that the president would violate had he demanded for this investigation from Ukrainians?

She didn't say that you lying sack of shit.

See people? All Democrats can do is LIE.

Fucking asshole

Forum List

Back