Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

As you understand it? What part about being sentenced to slavery did you miss in this? John Punch was born in Cameroon. He was African. I never said all enslaved were Black youre just trying to change the subject because your argument is getting destroyed.

BTW if those white people from america bought slaves from Arabs and other Africans wouldnt that make them the first slave owners in america?
You do realize there are court records that prove this right?

I’m kinda thinking you owe me reparations. If it wasn’t for Americans buying blacks and paying their travel expenses to get here.,,

You’d be sitting in a grass hut with your tits hanging out trying to fit another bone in your nose.

Thank the lord we saved you from Africa.
So show me the court records.

You think a lot of things. That doesnt mean those things are coherent or logical.

Whites didnt save me from Africa. They took my ancestors because they were too lazy and weak to do their own work.
We will do it again if you don’t watch your mouth lol
Whats stopping you? Nothing but air and opportunity. Are you afraid of what might happen?
Let me recap you on history we owned you, we sold you lol, we freed you from democrats now you get pimped out by democrats.
Keep taking shit and watch who won’t come to your aid when you get sold by democrats again.. cause all that free shit democrats are offering you is just a down payment for your body
Dont do a lot of talking. I want to see some action. Like most whites youre all talk on the internet and red blushes of fear in real life. I wont hold my breath if you dont mind. :laugh:

I already know that. Doesnt change the fact that they owe.
Owe who? And who is the ower?
All Blacks descended from enslaved Africans and the US is the ower. Keep up there speedy

Bullshit. There's been free blacks in America as long as it's been, you stupid fuck.

"All Blacks descended from enslaved Africans "
and you had the nerve to call me stupid when you cant even read....:laughing0301:
There's been free blacks in Fl for centuries, dipshit.
No shit. What does that have to do with the point?

You do realize there are court records that prove this right?

I’m kinda thinking you owe me reparations. If it wasn’t for Americans buying blacks and paying their travel expenses to get here.,,

You’d be sitting in a grass hut with your tits hanging out trying to fit another bone in your nose.

Thank the lord we saved you from Africa.

You think a lot of things. That doesnt mean those things are coherent or logical.

Whites didnt save me from Africa. They took my ancestors because they were too lazy and weak to do their own work.
Whats stopping you? Nothing but air and opportunity. Are you afraid of what might happen?
Let me recap you on history we owned you, we sold you lol, we freed you from democrats now you get pimped out by democrats.
Keep taking shit and watch who won’t come to your aid when you get sold by democrats again.. cause all that free shit democrats are offering you is just a down payment for your body
Dont do a lot of talking. I want to see some action. Like most whites youre all talk on the internet and red blushes of fear in real life. I wont hold my breath if you dont mind. :laugh:

1inetfight.gif

All Blacks descended from enslaved Africans and the US is the ower. Keep up there speedy

Bullshit. There's been free blacks in America as long as it's been, you stupid fuck.

and you had the nerve to call me stupid when you cant even read....:laughing0301:

No reparations, bitch.
I already know that bitch. Doesnt change the point that they are owed.

No reparations, bitch.

No, they're not.

No reparations, bitch.

No, they're not.
Yes they are bitch.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Why should they pay reparations to Yankee soldiers? So what they died. Soldiers dont get paid reparations for doing their jobs.
Plus they are paid to do their job unlike slaves that were never paid..

They were paid.
In the form of freedom.....the greatest gift of all.

Your grand pa was afraid to walk down my street Just a few years ago lol
My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

Why do blacks beg for more police on the streets you so tough? Haha
My grandpa would have gutted you and left you in a swamp.

I hate cops. Like I said. Stop talking. More action please. :laugh:
Open a history book shit we had signs that said no niggas allowed lol and your grand pa said yes masta lol

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.

How do you know they weren't paid? Pay is subjective. I've paid for work performed for me with tender other than cash, Free Housing, Free food, Free transportation. Just because someones great grand daddy didn't leave an inheritance doesn't mean they were a slave. Some slaves were actually "overseers" who treated their black brothers worse than the Plantation owners and performed many of the Violent acts against them, That's a fact you seem to conveniently forget!:whip:

My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..

I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha

Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.

How do you know they weren't paid? Pay is subjective. I've paid for work performed for me with tender other than cash, Free Housing, Free food, Free transportation. Just because someones great grand daddy didn't leave an inheritance doesn't mean they were a slave. Some slaves were actually "overseers" who treated their black brothers worse than the Plantation owners and performed many of the Violent acts against them, That's a fact you seem to conveniently forget!:whip:
Because they told my ancestors who passed the story down the line and because of historical fact.

You volunteered to get paid so thats not even in the same realm. It would be different if Africans willing came here.

What country were your Ancestors from? , and when did they arrive here Genius? You just think you are entitled to something for nothing! So the free blacks families are responsible too many didn't join the fight to end slavery why is that?

I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:

Are you insane or just a brain dead lowlife piece of garbage.

Enquiring minds want to know
Do you have any idea how many people were killed or crippled freeing the slaves? How many famlies were destroyed? Do you care?

What country were your Ancestors from? , and when did they arrive here Genius? You just think you are entitled to something for nothing! So the free blacks families are responsible too many didn't join the fight to end slavery why is that?
Why do you want to know that? Slavery isnt just nothing you idiot. The free Blacks most likely didnt want to get put back into slavery. You see what happened when they let Blacks enlist in the union army though. They relished stomping those white crackers.

Are you insane or just a brain dead lowlife piece of garbage.

Enquiring minds want to know
Do you have any idea how many people were killed or crippled freeing the slaves? How many famlies were destroyed? Do you care?
I dont care if youre keeping count. I know they went to war primarily to keep whites from being enslaved.

Forum List

Back