Should anyone in this admin go to jail if

Was "gross negligence" the reason our last President sent our soldiers to the wrong war for the wrong reasons where over 3000 of them, and counting has died in vain?

Then everyone in capital HILL should go to jail since they all voted for it to go to war. UNLIKE this president who went to LIBYA to help Kill Quaddfi without CONGRESS approval. Plus the intelligence said it they had weapons and guess they went to Syria which now that regime is using them..

You can view the absolute depravity of the Liberal Zombie Squad in this thread alone. Sooo obsessed with covering for their messiah, they try to cover up the propaganda campaign , the lies, distortions, all which show this Administration DENIED an American citizen and several others SAFETY, SECURITY- even in the face of terrorism, 9-11, documents BEGGING for security- which resulted in the SLAUGHTER and TORTURE of Americans on 9-11. This Appeasement Corrupt Administration should absolutely pay for their lies, deceit, and be held accountable for the deaths of our citizens.

No. This is a precident we don't need to start. Bad judgment is not a criminal act. We don't need to play these games to get rid of Obama. If a criminal act occured then we can talk.

BAD JUDGMENT??????? They purposely when KNOWING the area was not secure, when BEGGED by the Ambassador himself, when asked by the Security detail themselves in Libya to extend the security for terrorist threats- DENIED IT.. DENIED IT.. The narrative of, "AL Qeada is gone" No more terrorism, , I killed Bin Laden.. was much too important to this narcissist President who AFTER his own Ambassador was slaughtered , raped, tortured, took off to Vegas.. BAD JUDGMENT?? No. NEGLIENCE, cover-up, lies, distortion.

If it was proven that this administration did in fact deny Chris Stevens and the other 3 men with the security they needed after they begged for it. And they told them NO and to quit complaining . Do you think that anyone would go to jail?? I mean the buck stops at Hilary and Obama, I doubt that would happen.. But what do you think ????So far this admin has 6 bodies that they are REASON they died.. Brian Terry , Jamie Zapata and now the 4 in Libya

XOqnA.jpg

Representative Mike Rogers, a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence committee, told CNN there was no sign of intelligence “chatter” leading up to the Benghazi consulate attack that would have warned U.S. officials to take extra precautions.

All U.S. embassies were ordered to conduct a security review in preparation for the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and were told to enhance their security if needed, according to a senior administration official who briefed reporters yesterday on condition of anonymity.

U.S. Diplomatic Security Tightened With Few Good Options - Bloomberg

If it was proven that this administration did in fact deny Chris Stevens and the other 3 men with the security they needed after they begged for it. And they told them NO and to quit complaining . Do you think that anyone would go to jail?? I mean the buck stops at Hilary and Obama, I doubt that would happen.. But what do you think ????So far this admin has 6 bodies that they are REASON they died.. Brian Terry , Jamie Zapata and now the 4 in Libya

Representative Mike Rogers, a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence committee, told CNN there was no sign of intelligence “chatter” leading up to the Benghazi consulate attack that would have warned U.S. officials to take extra precautions.

All U.S. embassies were ordered to conduct a security review in preparation for the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and were told to enhance their security if needed, according to a senior administration official who briefed reporters yesterday on condition of anonymity.

No matter how BIG your posted gif is it won't stop the TRUTH from surfacing today at the Hearings.. but you Zombies keep on carrying the nasty bath water of this Administration, so nasty that it bleeds innocent deaths.

No, not without probative evidence leading to a conclusion beyond a reasonable doubt of intent; though, I suspect you will go to hell for bearing false witness against others. Your intent cannot be refuted.

Last edited:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH LIED PEOPLE DIED........... Remember that?? Remember the calls to bring him up on charges?? Even before a world court?????????????

LMAO Now these same librul goons can't run fast enuff to try and cover up Bammy's clusterf*ck.

The real problem the Hussein administration has now is if they lied and covered up their mistakes after the attacks.

We already know their pleas for more security went ignored. Same shit happened with Khobar Towers with Clinton 1.

If however the administration has lied about their actions and knowledge of threats to the FBI then certainly people can go to jail.

This is a huge scandal. If a (R) President had done this there would be wardrums blasting for impeachment. But since we have a liberal President the media is more than happy to look the other way and make excuses.

Liberals went apeshit over a made up scandal of Valerie Plame. This one is real and people died in a terror attack that was ignored, and yet they are silent.

What law was broken by a member of this administration that they should go to jail for?
Covering up evidence, lying for starters. This whole thing has a Nixonian feel to it. Now we discover there were no protest whatsoever, and yet we were told 5 days afterwards that this was a protest that went out of control.

Was "gross negligence" the reason our last President sent our soldiers to the wrong war for the wrong reasons where over 3000 of them, and counting has died in vain?

So he and all the congress critters who voted to invade for the "wrong reasons" whatever the fuck that means should all be in prison?

What law was broken by a member of this administration that they should go to jail for?
Covering up evidence, lying for starters. This whole thing has a Nixonian feel to it. Now we discover there were no protest whatsoever, and yet we were told 5 days afterwards that this was a protest that went out of control.

That's my beef with them. The lying and the evasiveness. I'd put them in prison just for that. And for being stupid.

No matter how BIG your posted gif is it won't stop the TRUTH from surfacing today at the Hearings.. but you Zombies keep on carrying the nasty bath water of this Administration, so nasty that it bleeds innocent deaths.

I just gave you a huge dose of truth. From the mouth of a Republican who is chairman of the House intelligence committee. He would KNOW. But you want to fabricate stories that the Ambassador begged for help and the President and Secretary of State told him to die.

I just gave you a huge dose of truth. From the mouth of a Republican who is chairman of the House intelligence committee. He would KNOW. But you want to fabricate stories that the Ambassador begged for help and the President and Secretary of State told him to die.

You libruls wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in your bedwetting azzes.. There's SOLID PROOF that THEY pleaded for security.. Try oozing your lies around your liberal forums where you Zombies eat it up.. doesn't work here.

US embassy staff in Benghazi told to do with 'less security' before fatal attack: report - NYPOST.com

Oh noes, PROOF YOU'RE A LIAR!

A former US Special Forces commander in Libya said he pleaded more security in the weeks and months, leading up to the consulate attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Lt. Col. Andy Wood, who is set to appear this week before a House Oversight Committee hearing, told CBS News that 34 security personnel had been removed from Libya in the six months before terrorists bombed the US consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, killing Ambassador Stevens and three others.

“[It felt] like we were being asked to play the piano with two fingers,” Wood told CBS. “There was concern amongst the entire embassy staff."

Forum List

Back