Should anyone in this admin go to jail if

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
If it was proven that this administration did in fact deny Chris Stevens and the other 3 men with the security they needed after they begged for it. And they told them NO and to quit complaining . Do you think that anyone would go to jail?? I mean the buck stops at Hilary and Obama, I doubt that would happen.. But what do you think ????So far this admin has 6 bodies that they are REASON they died.. Brian Terry , Jamie Zapata and now the 4 in Libya

If proven then it gross negligence that cost 4 American lives.

The State Department dropped the ball on this deal big time. Won't be the first time and sure as hell won't be the last.

Perhaps the folks in the State Department should be transferred to the ME as Ambassadors. I think things would change in one big asses hurry. Security would abound.

If it was proven that this administration did in fact deny Chris Stevens and the other 3 men with the security they needed after they begged for it. And they told them NO and to quit complaining . Do you think that anyone would go to jail?? I mean the buck stops at Hilary and Obama, I doubt that would happen.. But what do you think ????So far this admin has 6 bodies that they are REASON they died.. Brian Terry , Jamie Zapata and now the 4 in Libya

Of course not. Nobody in the Obama Administration will go to jail for getting a gay man killed.

I think it's time everybody acknowledges that Hillary is running that show.

And Hillary is definitely not going to jail. Obama will go to jail before Hillary does. And in fact I imagine Hillary has already given some consideration to pinning everything on Obama...after he has an unfortunate accident.

Which explains why Obama is so distracted. He's scared to death of her, and he should be.

I think it's time everybody acknowledges that Hillary is running that show.

And Hillary is definitely not going to jail. Obama will go to jail before Hillary does. And in fact I imagine Hillary has already given some consideration to pinning everything on Obama...after he has an unfortunate accident.

Which explains why Obama is so distracted. He's scared to death of her, and he should be.
This shit is hilarious. You nutters get crazier by the minute.

All you have is foxnews side of the story and that is not enough to send anyone to jail. There were security and evacuations in place when Stevens decided to go off on his own and got lost and died from smoke inhalation. He was not where he was supposed to be and could not be found. He is responsible for his own death. Americans were warned to leave a month before attack. Why was Steven still there and why was he at the Consulate?

Read more: Libya consulate attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens told officials of security worries on day he died | Mail Online

Why Would Slain Ambassador Chris Stevens Go To Consulate To Evacuate Staff? No Phones In Libya?,

Why Would Slain Ambassador Chris Stevens Go To Consulate To Evacuate Staff? No Phones In Libya?, page 1

Last edited:
Was "gross negligence" the reason our last President sent our soldiers to the wrong war for the wrong reasons where over 3000 of them, and counting has died in vain?

I think that if there is wrong doing, we should extend mercy instead of justice. Unfortunately, justice would be seen as a partisan act. We should work on healing our future not dividing one another more.

No. This is a precident we don't need to start. Bad judgment is not a criminal act. We don't need to play these games to get rid of Obama. If a criminal act occured then we can talk.

I dont think its criminal, its just vacant. They just dont care, their focus is on getting people on the dole so they re-elect them to keep the hand outs going. You can call it criminal but no laws are broken. Just like Holder, as much as you would like him in prison nothing he did was criminal. Did he use his office poorly? Yes. Did he put us in danger? Yes. These are not criminal acts, these are poor use of office. Their punishment is voting them out of office.

However, there are people who see these failures as the cost of doing government. They will take these deaths, cause they will vote for their guy regardless of what they do. If you seek justice in politics, you will be left wanting. It was supposed to work that way, but unfortunately people are easily manipulated.

Actually the Ambasador was the senior person on the ground, if he felt that the danger was that great he should have stayed in the embassy in Tripoli that was more secure. If he thought the embassy was not safe, it would have been his responsibility to make the call and evacuate himself and his personnel. The three that died with him were his people, he was responsible for them. In hind shight, which is always 20/20, he made a bad call and he paid the ultimate price.

Yes. Someone should go to prison...it is plain and simply murder, depraved indifference to human life, four counts.
Depraved indifference would be impossible to prove, mainly because it was not a factor. If the Stevens group did in fact request greater security and it was refused I believe the reason was simple incompetence which is not prosecutable.

But if it is true there was such a request and it was refused I'm hoping an investigation will reveal specifically who received the request and why it was refused.

Forum List

Back