Should any prior 'agreement' with Democrats be honored by the GOP? This is full-blown war and there are no rules in real war.

Wasn't that ole' keep it civil and cordial bullshit thrown out the window long ago? Do the democrats deserve ANY honor or respect?

OP, I'm with you. It is war and the destruction of America as founded is at stake.

USAM lr censored.jpg

This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.
fake impeachments kill any agreements and did start a war
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
fuck you you have no point but your head.
fake political motivated impeachments don't help you just starts a war.
Those of you who have allowed yourselves to be convinced that you're really in a "war" have been conned.

If not "war", what would you call it?
There is a long list of terms that could be used. If you really can't think of anything, there is nothing I can do.

But I'm not surprised.
so it's a war that you think we'll ignore while you and your leftist's friends try to get behind us and do more damage?
Huh?

It's only a "war" in minds of zealots.

Nonsense. It is a significant power struggle between two opposing governing philosophies - one American, one not. Any common ground that may have existed between them has been erased by the behavior of the entire Democratic Party since 2016.

Correct
At one point each side had good people who simply had different ideas on what was good
Policy.
Now the Dems want to destroy the country and replace with a different one.
No common ground to be found.

Last edited:
I was just wondering what agreement was made with the democrats? And does anyone really think if the shoe was on the other foot that the Dems wouldn't be doing the exact same thing? Spare me the hyperbole.

Last edited:
This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
Those of you who have allowed yourselves to be convinced that you're really in a "war" have been conned.

There is a long list of terms that could be used. If you really can't think of anything, there is nothing I can do.

But I'm not surprised.
so it's a war that you think we'll ignore while you and your leftist's friends try to get behind us and do more damage?
Huh?

Nonsense. It is a significant power struggle between two opposing governing philosophies - one American, one not. Any common ground that may have existed between them has been erased by the behavior of the entire Democratic Party since 2016.
I know. It's all the other tribe's fault. You are not responsible for any of this.

They tell me the same thing.

History tells.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

Correct
At one point each side had good people who simply had different ideas on what was good
Policy.
I've been saying that for at least 20 years

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

I know. It's all the other tribe's fault. You are not responsible for any of this.

Tell us the last time a Repub president spied on his political opponents. Tell us the last time a repub administration weaponized the intel and judicial apparatus to try and destroy that political opponent.

So, in answer to your question, yeah, it IS only one tribe that is at fault.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

That's what all enemies say until they bring first blood.
well shit for brains the first blood was drawn starting the month after the election Even before the president took the oath of office you leftists wanted him impeached. Well you impeached him now deal with the repercussions of your actions

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

Correct
Policy.
I've been saying that for at least 20 years

Yeah
One side has been fighting a culture war since the 60's and the other dide has dimply tried to minimize the damage.
Now each side is ready to fight.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

Tell us the last time a Repub president spied on his political opponents. Tell us the last time a repub administration weaponized the intel and judicial apparatus to try and destroy that political opponent.

So those are the only sins committed. That's it. And they were both by the other tribe. Your tribe is faultless.

Sometimes I underestimate the severity of the talk radio-induced intellectual paralysis under which you people operate.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

That's what all enemies say until they bring first blood.
well shit for brains the first blood was drawn starting the month after the election Even before the president took the oath of office you leftists wanted him impeached. Well you impeached him now deal with the repercussions of your actions
Okay Rambo.

Kinda like Jihadis.
You just enunciated the Democrat party motto.

Especially when the repubs were so accommodating to Obama for eight years.
They were 100 times more accomodating than the Dims are towards Trump. Did they try to impeach Obama? Did they call Obama "Hitler?" No? See, more accommodating.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

So those are the only sins committed. That's it. And they were both by the other tribe. Your tribe is faultless.

Sometimes I underestimate the severity of the talk radio-induced intellectual paralysis under which you people operate.
Yes, the Dims committed both, and they couldn't be more serious. They are far more serious than Watergate.

Kinda like Jihadis.
Once you start using the language of war, everything changes. We can thank Newt Gringrich for this.

Kinda like Jihadis.
Once you start using the language of war, everything changes. We can thank Newt Gringrich for this.

We can thank Dims for it. They have been at war with us for decades.

Especially when the repubs were so accommodating to Obama for eight years.
They were 100 times more accomodating than the Dims are towards Trump. Did they try to impeach Obama? Did they call Obama "Hitler?" No? See, more accommodating.

They tried... Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

And ya...they compared him to Hitler...

Kinda like Jihadis.
You just enunciated the Democrat party motto.
And yet I was talking about both ends.

You folks are peas in a pod, so similar in your behaviors.

Forum List

Back