Should any prior 'agreement' with Democrats be honored by the GOP? This is full-blown war and there are no rules in real war.

This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.
fake impeachments kill any agreements and did start a war
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
fuck you you have no point but your head.
fake political motivated impeachments don't help you just starts a war.

Especially when the repubs were so accommodating to Obama for eight years.
Yeah, they tend to forget that.

I'm the first to admit that I really don't understand a lot of this stuff. But it makes no sense to me that, in essentially a 50/50 country, either side thinks it's going to "beat" the other.

I guess grabbing the courts is the closest thing to longer term control. I do find that interesting, since the Right has been whining for years that the Left depends on judges.

Lots of collateral damage in wars, but that doesn't seem to matter. We certainly have much more evolving to do as a species.
what did obama want that he didn't get?
The Republicans gave him everything because they feared being labeled "racist"

This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Will you fight from the keyboard again?
keep thinking it's just behind the keyboard talk son your party is dead you just don't realize it.

I'm the first to admit that I really don't understand a lot of this stuff. But it makes no sense to me that, in essentially a 50/50 country, either side thinks it's going to "beat" the other.

I guess grabbing the courts is the closest thing to longer term control. I do find that interesting, since the Right has been whining for years that the Left depends on judges.

Lots of collateral damage in wars, but that doesn't seem to matter. We certainly have much more evolving to do as a species.
what did obama want that he didn't get?
The Republicans gave him everything because they feared being labeled "racist"
the only thing they didn't give him was gun bans and immigration ammnestiy

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
Those of you who have allowed yourselves to be convinced that you're really in a "war" have been conned.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
Those of you who have allowed yourselves to be convinced that you're really in a "war" have been conned.

If not "war", what would you call it?

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.
good keep thinking that

You mean devolving.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

There is a long list of terms that could be used. If you really can't think of anything, there is nothing I can do.

But I'm not surprised.

You mean devolving.
Well, that appears to be our overall direction right now.

They didn't spy on his campaign, launch endless baseless investigations, violate the civil rights of his supporters, and threaten to attack his whole family so no, I think you are not just wrong, but stupid for making such a ridiculous comparison.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

There is a long list of terms that could be used. If you really can't think of anything, there is nothing I can do.

But I'm not surprised.
so it's a war that you think we'll ignore while you and your leftist's friends try to get behind us and do more damage?

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
so it's a war that you think we'll ignore while you and your leftist's friends try to get behind us and do more damage?
Huh?

It's only a "war" in minds of zealots.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

Nonsense. It is a significant power struggle between two opposing governing philosophies - one American, one not. Any common ground that may have existed between them has been erased by the behavior of the entire Democratic Party since 2016.

Kinda like Jihadis.
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

But I'm not surprised.
Huh?

Nonsense. It is a significant power struggle between two opposing governing philosophies - one American, one not. Any common ground that may have existed between them has been erased by the behavior of the entire Democratic Party since 2016.
I know. It's all the other tribe's fault. You are not responsible for any of this.

They tell me the same thing.

Forum List

Back