Should anti Semitism apply to Arabs ??

the term was not hyphenated in the original German as coined by Marr

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.
Marx is the original self hating Jew. Unless you count Judas.

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

the original good christians were self hating jews lol
I am not confused. Soros is a self hating Jew.

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion
Self hatred is an epidemic. It comes from things like CRT.

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

Ben shapiro whining about that is hilarious.

What fucking world does he live in where he thinks he's not white?
Why are you obsessed with race? Jews are not a race, they are a religion.

critical race theory makes no comment on their religion

they comment on the jews as a caucasian (white caucasian)/semetic admixture. Mostly caucasians who can pass white

What the fuck?

Why would a jew care about CRT if they didn't view tehsmelves as a race? They're just europeans who happen to be jews. What are they whining about?

Idiot

Their whole complaint about CRT centers around their belief they are a "race" lol, and jews very much do care about lineage.
Jews are ethnic whites ,like Italians, but more intelligent

The reason they're upset about CRT is because they don't believe that to be true

In Jews minds they're the sons of Abraham, rightful heirs to the land between the river and the sea.

That's why people like Shapiro are upset by this

Just to the Wadi El Arish..

lol i can have this conversation in english

when we move to the native languages of the region i'm out of my depth

i'm an atheist
Why is this term only used for Jews ??
Arabs are 100 percent semites !!
You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100

The term "antisemitism" originated in Europe and meant "anti-Jewish" by the originators. "Jewish" was considered to be a race or ethnicity , not just a religion at the time, and it was cooked up to distinguish antisemites from those with only objections to the Jewish faith , not their ethnicity or culture.

The fact that Arabs are racially considered "Semitic" was irrelevant as they were around in Germany at the time.

That history is meaningless

We speak english

You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100

The term "antisemitism" originated in Europe and meant "anti-Jewish" by the originators. "Jewish" was considered to be a race or ethnicity , not just a religion at the time, and it was cooked up to distinguish antisemites from those with only objections to the Jewish faith , not their ethnicity or culture.

The fact that Arabs are racially considered "Semitic" was irrelevant as they weren't around in Germany at the time the word "antisemitism" was conjured up.

We speak english in 2021 tho, so what the germans meant isn't really relevant

In english anti semite is very broad

Anti-semite MEANS anti-Jewish alone. Period.
Just like anti-missile means anti-military missile, and not anything thrown in the air.
Words have original and traditional meaning, not just goofily combining any prefix and suffix.

This is a really an idiotic and Trite OLD antisemitic red herring by a toxic ahole antisemite Flame poster.

`
But are Arabs not Semitic

Ancient Semitic-speaking peoples - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Ancient_Semitic-speaking_peoples
Ancient Semitic-speaking peoples or Proto-Semitic people were Western Asian people who lived throughout the ancient Near East, including the Levant, Mesopotamia, the Arabian Peninsula, and the Horn of Africa from the third millennium BC until the end of antiquity.. The languages they

The fact that Arabs are racially considered "Semitic" was irrelevant as they weren't around in Germany at the time the word "antisemitism" was conjured up.

Actually its based on Shem from the Noah story.

Who Are the Semites? - My Jewish Learning
My Jewish Learning - Judaism & Jewish Life › article › who-are-the-semites

The name Semite comes from Shem, the eldest of the three sons of Noah. In the Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, Shem becomes Sem, since neither Greek nor Latin has any way of representing the initial sound of the Hebrew name. It was not until 1781 that this group was given the name which it has retained ever since. In that year, August Ludwig Schlozer contributed an essay on this subject to a comp…

Actually its based on Shem from the Noah story.

Who Are the Semites? - My Jewish Learning
My Jewish Learning - Judaism & Jewish Life › article › who-are-the-semites

View attachment 452490
The name Semite comes from Shem, the eldest of the three sons of Noah. In the Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, Shem becomes Sem, since neither Greek nor Latin has any way of representing the initial sound of the Hebrew name. It was not until 1781 that this group was given the name which it has retained ever since. In that year, August Ludwig Schlozer contributed an essay on this subject to a comp…

That's the origin of the word "Semite". I was talking about the newer term "anti-semite"

the term was not hyphenated in the original German as coined by Marr

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.
Marx is the original self hating Jew. Unless you count Judas.

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

the original good christians were self hating jews lol
I am not confused. Soros is a self hating Jew.

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion
Self hatred is an epidemic. It comes from things like CRT.

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

Ben shapiro whining about that is hilarious.

What fucking world does he live in where he thinks he's not white?
Why are you obsessed with race? Jews are not a race, they are a religion.
They’re in between
A special ethnic group

Forum List

Back