Should anti Semitism apply to Arabs ??

Why is this term only used for Jews ??
Arabs are 100 percent semites !!
You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100
If you say you don't like Muslims you will be beheaded.

You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100
Arabs are sand monkeys, camel jockeys or desert shrimp.

the term was not hyphenated in the original German as coined by Marr

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.
Marx is the original self hating Jew. Unless you count Judas.

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

the original good christians were self hating jews lol
I am not confused. Soros is a self hating Jew.

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion
Self hatred is an epidemic. It comes from things like CRT.

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

Ben shapiro whining about that is hilarious.

What fucking world does he live in where he thinks he's not white?
Why are you obsessed with race? Jews are not a race, they are a religion.

critical race theory makes no comment on their religion

they comment on the jews as a caucasian (white caucasian)/semetic admixture. Mostly caucasians who can pass white

What the fuck?

Why would a jew care about CRT if they didn't view tehsmelves as a race? They're just europeans who happen to be jews. What are they whining about?

Idiot

Their whole complaint about CRT centers around their belief they are a "race" lol, and jews very much do care about lineage.

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

they comment on the jews as a caucasian (white caucasian)/semetic admixture. Mostly caucasians who can pass white

What the fuck?

Why would a jew care about CRT if they didn't view tehsmelves as a race? They're just europeans who happen to be jews. What are they whining about?

Idiot

Their whole complaint about CRT centers around their belief they are a "race" lol, and jews very much do care about lineage.
Jews are ethnic whites ,like Italians, but more intelligent

What the fuck?

Idiot

The reason they're upset about CRT is because they don't believe that to be true

In Jews minds they're the sons of Abraham, rightful heirs to the land between the river and the sea.

That's why people like Shapiro are upset by this

What the fuck?

Idiot

I am talking about self hatred more than I am talking about Jews. When you miss the point of the argument you should not be in it.

What the fuck?

Idiot

I am talking about self hatred more than I am talking about Jews. When you miss the point of the argument you should not be in it.

You made the argument, it was absurd on the face of it

CRT is only relevant to jews at all if you view them as a race. Jews would only find that critique relevant if they viewed themselves as a race.

Now you're pretending you don't? lol

Take your lithium you unstable fuck

There is no special religious minority carve out for CRT. You can just assimilate

What the fuck?

Idiot

CRT is only relevant to jews at all if you view them as a race. Jews would only find that critique relevant if they viewed themselves as a race.

There is no special religious minority carve out for CRT. You can just assimilate
Where did you get your degree in bullshit and half baked insults? Ivy league?

What the fuck?

Idiot

Are you upset about some one actually engaging you when you mention CRT as opposed to just taking your word for it/ Hahahaha

Welcome to open debate idiot.

Surprise when some one better educated than you engages, you're going to lose

"Crt jews blah blah blah" did you think just spouting pablum works? What the fuck were you even trying to say?

What the fuck?

Idiot

Are you upset about some one actually engaging you when you mention CRT as opposed to just taking your word for it/ Hahahaha

Welcome to open debate idiot.

Surprise when some one better educated than you engages, you're going to lose

"Crt jews blah blah blah" did you think just spouting pablum works? What the fuck were you even trying to say?
You are educated? Where are your manners?

What the fuck?

Idiot

Jews see themselves as a spiritual race.

What the fuck?

Idiot

lol don't pretend there aren't absurd genetic claims by obviously mostly white Ashkenazi too

You may not be delusional about it. Hertzel may not have been

But plenty of Ashkenazi are in 2021*. I've met one Ashkenazi in my life who looked like they belonged in Palestine

And matrilineal descent is orthodox anyway. Can call it caste if you want. Looks a lot like a caste.

What the fuck?

Idiot

lol don't pretend there aren't absurd genetic claims by obviously mostly white Ashkenazi too

But plenty of Ashkenazi are in 2021*. I've met one Ashkenazi in my life who looked like they belonged in Palestine

And matrilineal descent is orthodox anyway. Can call it caste if you want. Looks a lot like a caste.
What happens to the non-Orthodox?
They get lost in the crowd.
Their choice.

What the fuck?

Idiot

Their choice.

As an atheist I'm confused about what exactly scripture means in these people's lives when they don't take it all that seriously.

Point is many jews view themselves as if not a race a caste, rationally. I just don't think it's rational to then extend that to land rights in Palestine.

What the fuck?

Idiot

Their choice.

As an atheist I'm confused about what exactly scripture means in these people's lives when they don't take it all that seriously.

Point is many jews view themselves as if not a race a caste, rationally. I just don't think it's rational to then extend that to land rights in Palestine.
The Jews I saw in Oregon were 100 percent fake
I am seeing more authentic ones in Vegas ( who fled LA)

What the fuck?

Idiot

Their choice.

The Jews I saw in Oregon were 100 percent fake
I am seeing more authentic ones in Vegas ( who fled LA)

I mean i wasn't just talking about jews

Christians, muslims, etc

Anyone who sort of half asses their beliefs makes me scratch my head.

Granted a lot of christians tend to believe all it takes is to accept jesus into your heart to redeem yourself so maybe they're being rational about it. I'm sure most religions have simlar outs for "bad" (as defined by scripture) behavior.

Just becomes so complciated to talk about beliefs once people have just basically divorced themsleves from anything concrete.

What the fuck?

Idiot

The reason they're upset about CRT is because they don't believe that to be true

In Jews minds they're the sons of Abraham, rightful heirs to the land between the river and the sea.

That's why people like Shapiro are upset by this

Just to the Wadi El Arish..

map2.jpg

The term "antisemitism" originated in Europe and meant "anti-Jewish" by the originators. "Jewish" was considered to be a race or ethnicity , not just a religion at the time, and it was cooked up to distinguish antisemites from those with only objections to the Jewish faith , not their ethnicity or culture.

The fact that Arabs are racially considered "Semitic" was irrelevant as they weren't around in Germany at the time the word "antisemitism" was conjured up.

Forum List

Back