Should anti Semitism apply to Arabs ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Why is this term only used for Jews ??
Arabs are 100 percent semites !!
You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100

You average ashkenazi Jew is majority white with only some Middle Eastern blood . Can be 10-50 percent but not 100

Semite is a language reference.. Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, Syriac are Semitic languages.. Its not really about race.

Semite is a language reference.. Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, Syriac are Semitic languages.. Its not really about race.
What about Semitic culture?

Anti-semite MEANS anti-Jewish alone. Period.
Just like anti-missile means anti-military missile, and not anything thrown in the air.
Words have original and traditional meaning, not just goofily combining any prefix and suffix.

This is a really an idiotic and Trite OLD antisemitic red herring by a toxic ahole antisemite Flame poster.

`

Last edited:
Just like anti-missile means anti-military missile, and not anything thrown in the air.
Words have original and traditional meaning, not just goofily combining any prefix and suffix.

This is a really an idiotic and Trite OLD antisemitic red herring by a toxic ahole antisemite Flame poster.

`
But are Arabs not Semitic

`

what?

maybe if you want a word that denotes purely anti jewish sentiment you should come up with a word for it

like anti-jew or something

It's very confusing for the rest of us when semite encapsualtes a large group of people.

Arabs are semites but the term was historically coined against jews not Arabs it should have signify that the anti semites are opposed to jews based on race rather than anything else it stems from a period of history of scientific racism Hitler was a anti semite and some Arabs were his allies the term needs to be understood from a historic perspective not just as any word

the term was not hyphenated in the original German as coined by Marr

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.

It has always been used to denote hatred of Jews. His coinage of the term was simply a ruse designed to obfuscate and legitimize by making Jew hatred sound semi-scientific.
Marx is the original self hating Jew. Unless you count Judas.

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

the original good christians were self hating jews lol

I think you're confused about what a jew is if you think judas was a self hating jew

I am not confused. Soros is a self hating Jew.

What about Semitic culture?

I don't know what that is.
It was around before the Hebrews.

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion

i'm gonna bet the guy who identifies as jewish is a bit less self hating than a convert to christianity or another religion
Self hatred is an epidemic. It comes from things like CRT.

Cathode ray tubes?

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

Ben shapiro whining about that is hilarious.

What fucking world does he live in where he thinks he's not white?

If you're ashkenazi CRT is irrelevant....A mirror could tell most of them they're white lol

Ben shapiro whining about that is hilarious.

What fucking world does he live in where he thinks he's not white?
Why are you obsessed with race? Jews are not a race, they are a religion.

Cathode ray tubes?
Critical Race Theory.

Forum List

Back