Should all pedophiles be locked up and executed?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
I do not know how to cope with them.
I offer radical measures as well.
Should the government take an active role in their eradication? Or should we provide assisted suicide services for free so they can kill themselves and rid their suffering?
If we do either, it might lead to political backlash on the governments role, the death penalty, and assisted suicide.
What is the republican and democrat view on this manner? How would this affect the future?

sounds good to me. they are worthless human beings anyway

Stephanie

Does that include RWs heroes like Phil Robertson, Warren Jeffs and Ted Nugent?

IMO, to heck with prison. If we're sure they're guilty, execute them.
Pedophile is with children not teenagers you retard. Do you support executing good looking women teachers that pray on their grade school students? Or is that different?

As for Jeffs provide a link to ANY right wing organization that is legit that thinks he is a hero.

Stephanie

Pedophile is with children not teenagers you retard. Do you support executing good looking women teachers that pray on their grade school students? Or is that different?

As for Jeffs provide a link to ANY right wing organization that is legit that thinks he is a hero.

these clowns are so sick and filled with hate. they don't even care what a thread is about. and will lie about anything to prop themselves up. that's just some sick fucking shit. it's getting old

Stephanie

IMO, there is no difference between one child predator and another. Teacher, priest, mormon, reality show preacher asshole, draft dodging poacher sitting in his shitty pants - when it comes to children, they're all the same.

Disagree if you want but that's my opinion.

And you cannot deny that the right worships and defends some child predators. IMO, that's the same as worshiping and defending all child predators.

Stephanie

these clowns are so sick and filled with hate. they don't even care what a thread is about. and will lie about anything to prop themselves up. that's just some sick fucking shit. it's getting old

Stephanie

I agree.

So why do you think RWs won't speak out against child predators like Robertson, Jeffs and Nugent?

You're right - the way RWs always defend them is "some sick fucking shit".

Pardon my use of such ignorant and trailer trash language but it describes it very well.

Stephanie

IMO, there is no difference between one child predator and another. Teacher, priest, mormon, reality show preacher asshole, draft dodging poacher sitting in his shitty pants - when it comes to children, they're all the same.

And you cannot deny that the right worships and defends some child predators. IMO, that's the same as worshiping and defending all child predators.
You can deny that because it's a lie.

And you are obviously too stupid to know what a pedophile is.

Stephanie

Stephanie

I agree.

So why do you think RWs won't speak out against child predators like Robertson, Jeffs and Nugent?

You're right - the way RWs always defend them is "some sick fucking shit".

Pardon my use of such ignorant and trailer trash language but it describes it very well.

you're just a hateful sick sob. nobody I know worships a gawddamn pedophile . has any of those three you listed been CONVICTED OF such a crime. ?

you need to give us a all break. If I had my way you would be suspended for those disgusting lies and accusations

Stephanie

I repeat you lying piece of garbage link us to this hero worship.

Holy Mackerel, today must be double hash oil in the Kool-aid day. Just for the record, there is no known correlation between Pedophilia and politics... unless of course Liberals are involved. Then EVERYTHING is correlated to politics.

No. A lot of men from the age of 18-25 fall genuinely in love with young women between the age of 15-17 and are arrested , convicted and wrongfully called perverts and labeled pedophiles.

If we can change the laws to just weed out the true sickos then yes. Lock em up, Hang em.. whatever.

No. A lot of men from the age of 18-25 fall genuinely in love with young women between the age of 15-17 and are arrested , convicted and wrongfully called perverts and labeled pedophiles.

If we can change the laws to just weed out the true sickos then yes. Lock em up, Hang em.. whatever.
15 to 17 does not make one a pedophile once again young children not teenagers.

Actually...13 is pushing it, too. People who molest CHILDREN...ie to 12 years old..maybe 13 or even 14, should be put to death. Immediately. No mercy. Period.

15 to 17 does not make one a pedophile once again young children not teenagers.

It does here in Washington state. There are different levels of sex offender here but as far as I know they all need to register.

Stephanie

Anytime someone is caught with someone under 18 the term pedophile floods the conversations. Some laws take no notice of age between 17 and 3. I always felt the term pedophile was one that had sex with prepubescent children but it has some how extended to anyone under the age of consent.

The term child is even more ambigous. I remember reading the transcripts of a trial where someone was being tried for having sex with a girl 5 days before her 18th birthday. The term child came up so often that you kept picturing a 6 year old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back