Should African Americans seek refugee status?

Does the black population of the US qualify for genocide?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Fufu

Rookie
Oct 22, 2015
A story about this African American guy called Kyle Canty recently made the news. He is seeking refugee status in Canada (Vancouver). He’s basically claiming that he is part of a minority that is “being exterminated at an alarming rate.” On top of that he said that “I’m in fear of my life because I’m black” and that “This is a well-founded fear.”

This is what he said during a short interview on CBC News: “I came to Canada to claim asylum under the refugee act because the United States of America is corrupt. They’re consistently killing black people, it’s documented, the United Nations has condemned America for their racial disparities, for their police brutality, and honestly I kept on getting arrested by cops for no reason. False charges, false arrest. I’m not just the only one going through it, all black people in America are going through the same thing. It’s corruption, on the behalf of the United States.”

This article made some points about how African Americans have basically been prisoners of war for the past 396 years: http://meditoris.com/2015/11/02/african-americans-need-refugee-status-worldwide/

Excerpt from the article:

"With mass immigration currently flowing from East to West, one can wonder if the people involved in the migration should be the only ones making the move in search of a better life.

...The kidnapping and forced relocation of so many people could be called the exodus of death. And the death toll resulting from this unspeakable act is way above ten millions lives. But as always, “historians” are quick to argue about the actual number of deaths since some sources are apparently more reliable than others.

It is clear that Black people in the U.S cannot fight back, even when they try to (see The FBI’s War on Black America). It is also clear that they are not welcome, even though they were brought there. They are not wanted, even though they were and still are needed for their slave labor. Lastly, it is clear they are not loved, even though their white masters forcefully made love to them.

Captive population

Whether they are behind bars or not, African Americans are at the mercy of the racist white supremacist state and its minions. Even when they have no criminal records, they are assumed to be criminals. Whenever they try to look for a job, it is widely known that they won’t have the intellectual capacity to properly fulfill their duty.

To add insult to injury, whenever they try to talk about the inhumane situation they are in, they are swiftly reminded to “stop playing the race card.” Is it not a crime against humanity to tell someone who is being genocided to just shut up and take it? Is it not a crime against humanity to genocide them in the first place?

Concentration camps, also known as the plantations in the U.S, were more than just forced labor and mass killings. The reason why you see lighter skins and darker skins African Americans in the U.S today is because the black slave women were raped en masse...."

What do you guys think? Is this guy playing the victim? Is police brutality and racial hatred real in the US? Are Black people still the number one target in the US?

That's an interesting idea and has a lot of merit. Publicity stunt at best though. Emmigrating to Canada from the US isn't like hard. Little more than a smile and please should do it. :) As a issue though it's worth discussion.

Racial hatred is a real thing. From all directions. It is dishonest or ignorant to think otherwise.
I wish people would just STFU about slavery already. And I don't mean don't discuss it, quit using it for personal/political reasons. The shit is over. Every race or belief has been enslaved. Black Americans are NO different.

Racial hatred is a real thing. From all directions. It is dishonest or ignorant to think otherwise.
I wish people would just STFU about slavery already. And I don't mean don't discuss it, quit using it for personal/political reasons. The shit is over. Every race or belief has been enslaved. Black Americans are NO different.
Thanks for your thoughtful comment. There is just one thing where I disagree with you: Slavery is not over, we are all on the same boat now...

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. There is just one thing where I disagree with you: Slavery is not over, we are all on the same boat now...
Perhaps, depending on how "general" you use the term slavery. lol

Kyle Canty...sounds eerily like, "Kunta Kinte." Just sayin'.

If Black Yoot is being exterminated, it's not by the Police State, but rather by other Black Yoots.

I wonder what benefits are associated with being a "refugee" rather than an émigré. Could being a refugee entitle him to some Government Goodies that he would otherwise not be entitled to?

Thanks to Libs for making Victimhood something to aspire to.

If anything, slavery's gotten much worse because instead of being open and obvious is underground and hidden away.

If Black Yoot is being exterminated, it's not by the Police State, but rather by other Black Yoots.

I wonder what benefits are associated with being a "refugee" rather than an émigré. Could being a refugee entitle him to some Government Goodies that he would otherwise not be entitled to?

Are you talking about statistics made by the U.S government on black on black violence? Statistics that can never be biased since they were made by the same government who enslaved those blacks in the first place, right? Even if those statistics are real and accurate, have you read by any chance this book by Michelle Alexander? The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness

That's an interesting idea and has a lot of merit. Publicity stunt at best though. Emigrating to Canada from the US isn't like hard. Little more than a smile and please should do it. :) As a issue though it's worth discussion.
Agreed. If they were sincere, they'd be applying for asylum in Nigeria or Sudan.
If someone from Russia was told to apply for Asylum in the U.S because he had a white skin how would that be considered?

You are referring to two countries that African Americans don't even know, and on top of that no one knows (including them) if they originally come from there. They speak the english language, not an african language. They are used to the Western way of life, not the African one. The only thing African they have is their appearance. Doesn't it make sense to go to another english speaking country from their perspective?

That's an interesting idea and has a lot of merit. Publicity stunt at best though. Emmigrating to Canada from the US isn't like hard. Little more than a smile and please should do it. :) As a issue though it's worth discussion.
Agreed. If they were sincere, they'd be applying for asylum in Nigeria or Sudan.
Hell man, those blacks are the ones that traded them for a orange in the first place...

Are you talking about statistics made by the U.S government on black on black violence? Statistics that can never be biased since they were made by the same government who enslaved those blacks in the first place, right? Even if those statistics are real and accurate, have you read by any chance this book by Michelle Alexander? The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
Mass incarceration????? Look you dumbfuck. If you commit crimes, there's a real good chance you will be incarcerated. Don't do crimes, you stay outside. Simple really.
When 1/8 of the population is committing 1/2 of the violent crime, don't bitch when that is reflected in prison populations.

That's an interesting idea and has a lot of merit. Publicity stunt at best though. Emigrating to Canada from the US isn't like hard. Little more than a smile and please should do it. :) As a issue though it's worth discussion.
If someone from Russia was told to apply for Asylum in the U.S because he had a white skin how would that be considered?

You are referring to two countries that African Americans don't even know, and on top of that no one knows (including them) if they originally come from there. They speak the english language, not an african language. They are used to the Western way of life, not the African one. The only thing African they have is their appearance. Doesn't it make sense to go to another english speaking country from their perspective?
I thought you were trying to make a statement.
Show some dedication to your cause there boy.

By the way. The official language of Nigeria is English.

Mass incarceration????? Look you dumbfuck. If you commit crimes, there's a real good chance you will be incarcerated. Don't do crimes, you stay outside. Simple really.
When 1/8 of the population is committing 1/2 of the violent crime, don't bitch when that is reflected in prison populations.
You represent your avatar in all of its glory, boy.

You represent your avatar in all of its glory, boy.
Does my avatar offend you? Awwww. You POOR little victim. Life is so bad isn't it? Life is so bad and unfair that cracka should gib you money.
Fuck you!

I submit that the South put one over on the North. Rich Southern plantation owners worked their slaves but also fed and took care of them. The Yankees invaded the South in order to force the South to sell their cotton to the northern mills. As a collateral effect, the Yankees also freed the slaves. Now, the Blacks won't work for anyone and everyone, including the Yankees, has to feed and take care of the Blacks.

A story about this African American guy called Kyle Canty recently made the news. He is seeking refugee status in Canada (Vancouver). He’s basically claiming that he is part of a minority that is “being exterminated at an alarming rate.” On top of that he said that “I’m in fear of my life because I’m black” and that “This is a well-founded fear.”

This is what he said during a short interview on CBC News: “I came to Canada to claim asylum under the refugee act because the United States of America is corrupt. They’re consistently killing black people, it’s documented, the United Nations has condemned America for their racial disparities, for their police brutality, and honestly I kept on getting arrested by cops for no reason. False charges, false arrest. I’m not just the only one going through it, all black people in America are going through the same thing. It’s corruption, on the behalf of the United States.”

This article made some points about how African Americans have basically been prisoners of war for the past 396 years: http://meditoris.com/2015/11/02/african-americans-need-refugee-status-worldwide/

Excerpt from the article:

"With mass immigration currently flowing from East to West, one can wonder if the people involved in the migration should be the only ones making the move in search of a better life.

...The kidnapping and forced relocation of so many people could be called the exodus of death. And the death toll resulting from this unspeakable act is way above ten millions lives. But as always, “historians” are quick to argue about the actual number of deaths since some sources are apparently more reliable than others.

It is clear that Black people in the U.S cannot fight back, even when they try to (see The FBI’s War on Black America). It is also clear that they are not welcome, even though they were brought there. They are not wanted, even though they were and still are needed for their slave labor. Lastly, it is clear they are not loved, even though their white masters forcefully made love to them.

Captive population

Whether they are behind bars or not, African Americans are at the mercy of the racist white supremacist state and its minions. Even when they have no criminal records, they are assumed to be criminals. Whenever they try to look for a job, it is widely known that they won’t have the intellectual capacity to properly fulfill their duty.

To add insult to injury, whenever they try to talk about the inhumane situation they are in, they are swiftly reminded to “stop playing the race card.” Is it not a crime against humanity to tell someone who is being genocided to just shut up and take it? Is it not a crime against humanity to genocide them in the first place?

Concentration camps, also known as the plantations in the U.S, were more than just forced labor and mass killings. The reason why you see lighter skins and darker skins African Americans in the U.S today is because the black slave women were raped en masse...."

What do you guys think? Is this guy playing the victim? Is police brutality and racial hatred real in the US? Are Black people still the number one target in the US?

Blacks should return to Africa and claim refugee status there.

I guess he never heard of the Ku Klux Kanuk ! :50:
whitehoods.jpg

Total bullshit. The guy is clearly a nut and he should be sanctioned for bringing a frivolous request for asylum.

Forum List

Back