Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

what the fuck are you talking about?.....do you know how many Democrats/Lefties/Liberals ....whatever you want to call them..... own guns in this Country?....

what the fuck are you talking about?.....do you know how many Democrats/Lefties/Liberals ....whatever you want to call them..... own guns in this Country?....

Republicans are the ones bleating about their right to own a gun, so I think they'd be more likely to own one than a Democrat.

Republicans are the ones bleating about their right to own a gun, so I think they'd be more likely to own one than a Democrat.

Welcome to Democrats for Gun Ownership - Democrats for Gun Ownership, Armed with Knowledge to Protect Your Second Amendment Rights

Then perhaps you should stop thinking, and get some facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The tollerant left strikes again.

Oh, no, no, no. If you guys are going to blame the attack on the Obama headquarters on Democrats, you're going to have to blame this one on the GOP.

First, I only speak for me, not "you guys",who ever they are, and I never made a comment on the Denver shooting.

I'll await your appology.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

NaziCons are behind this to frame Democrats. Just more dirty GOP tactics...

people talk about the Far Right and how controlled they are......here we have an example of a Far Leftist and how controlled they are.....notice the similarities?....both Controlled by FEAR of the other side.....aint it wonderful that trash like these people control a good deal of what the parties want......

Lakhota

"NaziCons are behind this to frame Democrats. Just more dirty GOP tactics... "

==============

to be fair

there are, indeed, some loons on the left, too

(kindly note I will be voting for obama, I HATE the HATE MONGERS from the right and I consider the typical neocon to be an illogical, irrational, vile and loathsome subhuman suffering from tourettes and a raging desire for violence)

but there was that LIBERAL TEACHER who ridiculed a poor girl for wearing a romney t-shirt

and there was that bus driver who told a poor black kid he "should have been aborted" because the kids family supported romney

LIBERALS like these are an embarassment to the cause

and, sadly, these incidents fuel the flames of hatred from cons who point to these incidents and say "THAT is how ALL liberals are!"

I would prefer that liberals behave in a more fair and civilized manner

and leave the loutishness and buffoonery to the conservatives

We're more likely to legally own a gun, our major cities are being shot up by gangs that are most likely commiecrat voters.

I own several. Got my first one for my 8th birthday.

yea i know quite a few that own them.....one i work with has compared his arsenal with a Righty i work with.....which in turn has gotten these two guys to go out to the range together to hone their skills....these two guys have got a lot of Guns and Ammo....

Left Wing Moonbat Thugs

001.jpg

Ellen Bishop, coordinator of publicity in Jackson County for the campaign of U.S. Senate candidate Todd Akin, also has helped put up signs for Lasater and congressional candidate Jacob Turk. She said the incidents have begun to pile up:

• Signs for Akin being defaced. Two of those have been on property owned by Mary Anne Gross and her husband, of Independence – first before the Republican primary in August and then again recently, with the image of the candidate cut out.

“Whoever is doing it doesn’t want to let other people have their freedom of speech,” Gross said.

• Reports of shots fired at three northeast Independence area homes – two of them in the Salem East area – in recent days. At one, Republicans said, a four-foot picture window was damaged.

“All those homes have political signs in their yards,” Lasater said.

• A four-foot-by-eight-foot Akin sign at U.S. 24 and Sterling Avenue was damaged. Those signs are large and prominent, and for someone like Bishop trying to get the word out for her candidate, they’re hard to come by.

“It took us weeks to get this last batch,” she said.

• Then Wednesday night, more signs – a large one for Lasater, a smaller one for Missouri House candidate Vicki Riley – near the U.S. 24 ramp onto southbound Missouri 291 were cut up, and cut-out pieces were found in a resident’s yard.

Lasater said there’s a similarity to the vandalism, with squares or other shapes being cut out.

“There’s somebody going around cutting them with a razor blade, cutting the middle out,” he said.

akin.jpg

well your wrong.....the Far Right mostly.....think that ALL Democrats want to ban guns.....im sure many do......but the Majority of Democrats dont think that way.....those particular Righties just talk louder about the 2nd Amendment because they fear them being banned by the LEFTIES....the NON FAR Lefties and Righties know that banning guns aint going to happen in this Country.....there are just too many of them out there.....and the number is growing everyday.....

Forum List

Back