Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

What an ignorant thing to say.

Do you really think that everyone that has a piece of cardboard in their yard is NOT a gun owner?

Are you suggesting that someone wrecking a piece of cardboard should be shot and possibly killed?

Congratulations on becoming society's lowest common denominator.

your talking to a Cynic Grandma....

Ed ain't a cynic. He's just a run-of-the-mill partisan hack. To be cynical, one must actually be cynical... claiming it without backing it up is just bullshit.

EdThePrat would be a more suitable username.
He's just a run-of-the-mill partisan hack.

well no argument there......your right.....Ed does seem to just be Cynical towards the right.....but as Rush Limbaugh's biggest fan.....you would think it would be the other way around....

This would never have happened if only more people had guns.

yea but unless your there to shoot the Basterds while it is happening......it doesnt matter......a sign like Granny said is just a sign ....but the Window and Boat are going a little to far....those who did that deserve some serious consequences and repercussions.
No surprise the sarcasm went way over your head. I just gave the programmed NRA/GOP answer to every shooting incident, which you now admit is quite moronic.

The tollerant left strikes again.

Oh, no, no, no. If you guys are going to blame the attack on the Obama headquarters on Democrats, you're going to have to blame this one on the GOP.

We'll just stipulate to the acts being done by the opposing side.
So some right wing nut shot or broke a window. Some left wing nut shot up three houses.
Got it?..Good.
There are terrible people in the world..
You don't get to generalize then defend the same actions by your side.
As long as you are willing to admit A) the acts of one or a few do not represent the views of the majority and B) that liberal extremists are every bit as capable of heinous acts as anyone else.

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

what the fuck are you talking about?.....do you know how many Democrats/Lefties/Liberals ....whatever you want to call them..... own guns in this Country?....

Republicans are the ones bleating about their right to own a gun, so I think they'd be more likely to own one than a Democrat.

they are the ones bleating for the right to ....legally own a gun.

unlike the criminals who really dont give a shit.

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

God you're fucking stupid.

You don't live in america but think you know everything about americans.

I think maybe your boomerang hit you in the head too many times

The tollerant left strikes again.

Oh, no, no, no. If you guys are going to blame the attack on the Obama headquarters on Democrats, you're going to have to blame this one on the GOP.

And it goes both ways.

if the left claim shot fired on them... then you have to give just as much outrage at shots fired onto the right.

Let me first say that violence on either side is equally reprehensible.

That being said, there's no evidence here of any violence. We have a few political signs being defaced (been happening by idiots on both sides and again, is equally reprehensible on each side) and a purely speculative suggestion that a few reports of "shots fired" are related to political signs.

Lakhota

"NaziCons are behind this to frame Democrats. Just more dirty GOP tactics... "

==============

to be fair

there are, indeed, some loons on the left, too

(kindly note I will be voting for obama, I HATE the HATE MONGERS from the right and I consider the typical neocon to be an illogical, irrational, vile and loathsome subhuman suffering from tourettes and a raging desire for violence)

but there was that LIBERAL TEACHER who ridiculed a poor girl for wearing a romney t-shirt

and there was that bus driver who told a poor black kid he "should have been aborted" because the kids family supported romney

LIBERALS like these are an embarassment to the cause

and, sadly, these incidents fuel the flames of hatred from cons who point to these incidents and say "THAT is how ALL liberals are!"

I would prefer that liberals behave in a more fair and civilized manner

and leave the loutishness and buffoonery to the conservatives

With all that above, you imply conservatives as a whole are bad actors.
Great.
Your ignorance proceeds you.
Liberalism IS anger. You people are not content unless everyone is miserable.
Liberals have no sense of humor. You people spend your days looking for things with which to bother yourselves. You are perpetually offended about something. You are incensed over the mere existence of another point of view.
It is your side that for a time was begging Congress to bail you out with a "fairness doctrine". Why? because your side is pissed off because you cannot compete in an open market on the free exchange of ideas.

And it goes both ways.

if the left claim shot fired on them... then you have to give just as much outrage at shots fired onto the right.

Let me first say that violence on either side is equally reprehensible.

That being said, there's no evidence here of any violence. We have a few political signs being defaced (been happening by idiots on both sides and again, is equally reprehensible on each side) and a purely speculative suggestion that a few reports of "shots fired" are related to political signs.

again..it works ....BOTH ways for both sides. I can see both sides taking shots and vandalism...AND i can see both sides doing it to themselves for sympathy.

what is funny are the hacks.

just look at lakhota.....outrage one way... happy dancing the other.

Forum List

Back