Shots>>> Better Get it... OR What?

At least it won’t be delusional like when Donald opens his mouth
Oh yeah?
1625583878023.png

Fuckin cultist :lol:

At least it won’t be delusional like when Donald opens his mouth
The reason is that the CIA has been told by the CDC to get their puppet JoeXi’s lips moving, is because the longer there are those unvaccinated, the less safe are the vaccinees. It has nothing to do with fear or cowardice: the virus‘s mutating powers will by default, be concentrated in the unvaccinated.

If he doesn't talk about injecting disinfectant and shining light up a person's butt, I would say he did a great job.

I read the article.

There's nothing in there that's controversial. All Biden is going to do is talk about the Delta variant and how he is going to expand vaccination clinics.

The people who are in the hospitals now fighting for their lives and dying are those who aren't vaccinated.

I know, you believe Biden has no right to put the people of our nation first to try to prevent as many unnecessary deaths as possible.

I get it, you want millions dead from this virus and millions more to suffer from the virus or from losing someone they love.

The year 20,014

Said no other human, ever.
57 States was good too, but saying 2014 as 20,014.
Comedy Gold.

If he doesn't talk about injecting disinfectant and shining light up a person's butt, I would say he did a great job.

I read the article.

There's nothing in there that's controversial. All Biden is going to do is talk about the Delta variant and how he is going to expand vaccination clinics.

The people who are in the hospitals now fighting for their lives and dying are those who aren't vaccinated.

I know, you believe Biden has no right to put the people of our nation first to try to prevent as many unnecessary deaths as possible.

I get it, you want millions dead from this virus and millions more to suffer from the virus or from losing someone they love.
it's a Virus that has Killed LESS Than 1 Fucking Percent of the Infected...
And so.. we SHUT DOWN THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!
That Little Rat Faced Fuck Faucci says Don't Wear a Mask.. Then wear 5 Masks...
it's a Bunch of NWO Horse shit.
AND Trump ONLY Lost Because of it...
(and they stole the Election)

Forum List

Back