Shots>>> Better Get it... OR What?

If he doesn't talk about injecting disinfectant and shining light up a person's butt, I would say he did a great job.

I read the article.

There's nothing in there that's controversial. All Biden is going to do is talk about the Delta variant and how he is going to expand vaccination clinics.

The people who are in the hospitals now fighting for their lives and dying are those who aren't vaccinated.

I know, you believe Biden has no right to put the people of our nation first to try to prevent as many unnecessary deaths as possible.

I get it, you want millions dead from this virus and millions more to suffer from the virus or from losing someone they love.
It’s a mistake to be infatuated with POSPOTUS JoeXi for doing anything. It was his handlers that did it. Ditto for bombing Syria.

bugs Oh that was so last week! Now it's Delta plus and Lambda variants. Next week it will be the Sigma Kappa Kappa variant. Then they will lock down the fraternities.
Both Catholic puppets, POSPOTUS JoeXi and Fau Chi will eventually run out of variants to exploit for their yellow journalism. When they start to look too ridiculous, the pope may come out of its box again and do some kind of gesture for the cameras.

it's a Virus that has Killed LESS Than 1 Fucking Percent of the Infected...
And so.. we SHUT DOWN THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!
That Little Rat Faced Fuck Faucci says Don't Wear a Mask.. Then wear 5 Masks...
it's a Bunch of NWO Horse shit.
AND Trump ONLY Lost Because of it...
(and they stole the Election
I suspect the Chinese wanted Biden to beat Trump. The Chinese own Joe Biden and probably half the corrupt Democratic Party. So they released their weaponized virus knowing it would ruin our economy and insure Biden won.

I wonder if the Chinese will make a move to take over Taiwan. Joe won’t do anything to stop them.

(and they stole the Election
I suspect the Chinese wanted Biden to beat Trump. The Chinese own Joe Biden and probably half the corrupt Democratic Party. So they released their weaponized virus knowing it would ruin our economy and insure Biden won.

I wonder if the Chinese will make a move to take over Taiwan. Joe won’t do anything to stop them.
Most Likely Yep...

(and they stole the Election)

Covid testing can't tell the difference between covid and the common flu. The flu is all but gone...

Forum List

Back