Shooting outside Washington Nationals Stadium

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
According to NRA and their gun nuts librals are lying about guns being a problem in this country.
Unlawful guns in the hands of unlawful people will always be a problem in this country which is why it makes no sense to pursue laws and enforcement that hinder lawful gun owners.

According to NRA and their gun nuts librals are lying about guns being a problem in this country.

600 million guns in private hands, over 19.4 million Americans legally carry their guns in public for self defense........

Guns are not the problem......the democrat party is the problem....their policies and actions cause 95% of our gun crime and gun murder in the cities that they control.

They're right, you moonbats are lying.

Ghetto punks, who spray-and-pray with guns, are the problem.
Do you think you`re safe from being gunned down in a Walmart, movie theater, bowling alley, etc. by a white guy?

A country of over 320 million people....

Number of mass public shootings in 2019?

Total number of people killed?

Yes...we are safe from being killed in a walmart, movie theater or bowling alley by a white guy.....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Bathtubs kill 330 a year.

In Japan, 19,000 people die every year from bathtubs......

Last edited:

Do you think you`re safe from being gunned down in a Walmart, movie theater, bowling alley, etc. by a white guy?

The real question which you don't want to ask....

Is a young black man safe from being gunned down by another young black male in democrat party controlled cities?

I am safe from being gunned down in a Walmart, movie theater, bowling alley etc....Because not only am i a white guy, but also a Conceal Carry Permit holder who is always aware of what is going on around me. While shitfucks like you are the next victim of a drive by shooter...

I am safe from being gunned down in a Walmart, movie theater, bowling alley etc....Because not only am i a white guy, but also a Conceal Carry Permit holder who is always aware of what is going on around me. While shitfucks like you are the next victim of a drive by shooter...
Are you wearing body armor on your back? The shooter behind you really doesn`t care about your cowboy permit. He may have one too, not that it matters.

Are you wearing body armor on your back? The shooter behind you really doesn`t care about your cowboy permit. He may have one too, not that it matters.

1) If you are not a criminal.

2) If you are not the family member of a criminal.

3) If you are not an associate of a criminal.

4) If you do not live in a democrat party controlled city.

5) If you do not live in a democrat party voting district.

If you are not any of those things, you have almost zero to fear of getting shot in the United States.

Our problem isn't legal gun owners. Our problem is the democrat party releasing violent, repeat gun offenders over and over again....it is these individuals, confined primarily to democrat party voting districts that are doing 95% of our gun crime and gun murder.

We need to stop the democrat party and it's policies.....that will reduce gun crime and gun murder by about 95%....

Damn those white guys coming into the inner city with their NRA-sanctioned lawfully owned guns shooting outside a stadium.

It's those asshole Amish thugs again.

Damn those white guys coming into the inner city with their NRA-sanctioned lawfully owned guns shooting outside a stadium.

Hmmmmmmm.....Washington D.C......I wonder what demographic is causing almost all of the crime in D.C........?

Hmmmmmmm.....Washington D.C......I wonder what demographic is causing almost all of the crime in D.C........?

Amish.

LOL. Just another way to get more people to the ball park...................LOLOLOL

Those Padres players were terrified beyond reproach, thought their kids were going to get shot...lolol

Bidens America

Perfect irony.
The only blacks at Nationals games are either on the field or working concessions. The rest are white democrats. White democrats abet fatherless self-segregating blacks who consequently commit violent crime so it’s only appropriate that hypocritical white democrats get a taste of what they’ve created.

i had some friends there, pretty scary stuff…sadly far to common in left wing run cities these days

Forum List

Back