Attention Kids: Don't steal cars and you won't get shot

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Too bad the car owner will probably get charged, though. He should have bought something with a stick shift.

"Kenosha police say a 13-year-old girl was shot Friday, July 16, while stealing a car from a gas station.

Officials say the girl got into the driver's seat of a car that was left running and unattended at the gas station near 50th and Sheridan Road around 5:30 p.m.

As she tried to drive away, the owner of the vehicle walked out of the gas station and opened fire, striking the girl.

She was flown via Flight for Life to Children's Wisconsin where she is listed in stable condition Friday night.

Police are recommending charges on the vehicle's owner to the district attorney."

Kenosha police: 13-year-old girl shot while stealing car, flown to Children's Wisconsin

Attention Kids: Don't steal cars and you won't get shot​

I wish someone would have told me that when I was a kid. Oh, that's right, my parents did tell me that. But I didn't listen and got shot. I thought I healed up fine many years ago. But now several decades later my fucking scapula and shoulder hurts when it gets cold and damp out. I can hear crunchy noises when I do arm circles.

Last edited:
Too bad the car owner will probably get charged, though. He should have bought something with a stick shift.

"Kenosha police say a 13-year-old girl was shot Friday, July 16, while stealing a car from a gas station.

Officials say the girl got into the driver's seat of a car that was left running and unattended at the gas station near 50th and Sheridan Road around 5:30 p.m.

As she tried to drive away, the owner of the vehicle walked out of the gas station and opened fire, striking the girl.

She was flown via Flight for Life to Children's Wisconsin where she is listed in stable condition Friday night.

Police are recommending charges on the vehicle's owner to the district attorney."

Kenosha police: 13-year-old girl shot while stealing car, flown to Children's Wisconsin

13. The girl is....13

When I was 13 I was trying to figure out mascara

13. The girl is....13

Was thinking the same thing only an asshole would shoot a kid

13. The girl is....13

These days it might have been very difficult to tell that she was a kid, honestly. I guess the situation will be: was this self-defense. Should he have shot to stop a crime in progress. I can't get that worked up about it though. I mean his car was jacked.

13. The girl is....13

These days it might have been very difficult to tell that she was a kid, honestly. I guess the situation will be: was this self-defense. Should he have shot to stop a crime in progress. I can't get that worked up about it though. I mean his car was jacked.

You couldn't tell she was young?

13. The girl is....13

You couldn't tell she was young?

"young", surely. Young can be 18-20. We were all very concerned about an 11 yo 5th grader at school this past year because she dressed and looked like she was at least 15. This is not uncommon these days. So extrapolate.

13. The girl is....13

He likely couldn't tell how old she was when he fired.

Only an asshole creates a home environment where a 13 year old steals a car....

Forum List

Back