Shooting in gun free Sweden....2 shot in mall, but not mass shooting, just gang related...no grenades were thrown, still don't have a 2nd Amendment...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Gang shooting in a mall in Sweden.....of course, this is fake news, since guns are controlled by the government in Europe..............luckily, the attacker didn't throw any grenades....since grenade throwing is something the criminals do in Europe...

Just getting the daily phrase in. Has it been said enough today, or do we need more?

Yes, Sweden is more advanced than the US, so it doesn't have the 2nd.

And yet Europe murdered 15 million people, Men, women and children…..more people murdered from 1933-1945 than murdered by guns in the U.S. for our entire 246 year history….

But mass murder doesn’t seem to bother you or other anti-gunners

Gang shooting in a mall in Sweden.....of course, this is fake news, since guns are controlled by the government in Europe..............luckily, the attacker didn't throw any grenades....since grenade throwing is something the criminals do in Europe...

I’m sure that Swedes look over the Atlantic and wish they more mass shooters and dead bodies like our 2nd amendment gives our culture.

I’m sure that Swedes look over the Atlantic and wish they more mass shooters and dead bodies like our 2nd amendment gives our culture.

They are working on it.....and their criminals also throw grenades....something our criminals don't do....

They are working on it.....and their criminals also throw grenades....something our criminals don't do....
Yes, ours do. Ours just prefer the easy path of guns and ability to buy body armor.

Malmo has the heaviest concentration of Muslims in Sweden.
Muslims are lovely people.

But their culture is different from the Swedes'.

Sweden made a horrible blunder by listening to Frau Merkel's request to take in refugees.

Now it is too late.

Sweden will never again be the same quiet, orderly, and harmonious society that it once was.

(I hope that Norway & Finland do not follow Sweden's example. I am distressed to learn that Japan is planning to take in 300,000 immigrants.)

Forum List

Back