Shooting at ANTIFA protest - 1 dead 5 wounded

This KILLER...is a violent right wing loon

You're an idiot. No conservative or right-winger I've ever heard of in into Reddit, furries, and the Burning Man festival. Those are leftard things.

But that's irrelevant. The main point is that another antifa associate is worm food now. Good riddance.

You're an idiot. No conservative or right-winger I've ever heard of in into Reddit, furries, and the Burning Man festival. Those are leftard things.

But that's irrelevant. The main point is that another antifa associate is worm food now. Good riddance.
You missed that he was a right wing nutter who thought Rittenhouse was a hero? Like you

What's that...crazy right wing loons who use Nazi swastikas and Q symbols in their avatars?
iu

Will the kekistani flag qualify?

:laughing0301:

Come get me, bitch.

You missed that he was a right wing nutter who thought Rittenhouse was a hero? Like you

No, he wasn't anything like me. If he's been like me, there would have been 8-10 antifa shitheads feeding the worms now. The guy's a rank amateur.

No, he wasn't anything like me. If he's been like me, there would have been 8-10 antifa shitheads feeding the worms now. The guy's a rank amateur.
Different only in capability...not intent or insanity

Or nothing to do with either.
With all those well mannered law abiding ladies and gentlemen in Portland it wouldn't surprise
me at all if you were right!

I suspect Donald Trump is involved in this all... with help from best friend Vlad Putin, of course.

It begins to appear that a homeowner nutted up and opened fire into the crowd:

One person was killed and five other people were injured when an armed resident confronted protesters outside his home in Portland, Oregon, late Saturday.
Police said some of the protesters were also armed, although they didn't make clear whether gunfire erupted from both sides of the confrontation.
"This incident started with a confrontation between an armed homeowner and armed protesters," the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement Sunday.
Demonstrators had gathered at the city's Normandale Park at 8 p.m. to decry the police shooting of Amir Locke in Minneapolis during a "no-knock" warrant raid in early February.
Shortly after gunfire broke out, responding authorities discovered a dead woman or girl, police said. Two men and three women were taken to hospitals in unknown condition, they said.
Mayor Ted Wheeler said in a statement late Sunday that Portland's "collective sadness and frustration" over the shooting "fuels my commitment to do all that is in my power to reduce the gun violence that is traumatizing our beloved city."

Fine sentiment Mayor Ted Wheeler. How about doing something about your city so it doesn't draw
Antifa and Blm scum the way a half eaten box of pizza attracts cockroaches.
Blame yourself, and the morons that keep returning you to office.

Forum List

Back