Shooting at ANTIFA protest - 1 dead 5 wounded

I used to think the same but no more. The people who didn't vote for it don't deserve it. IMO, all democrat politicians should be rounded up and placed in internment camps until the japs attack us again.
I've really struggled with the same idea about Seattle -- I've known some good people there who probably didn't deserve Seattle's corrupt government destroying their beautiful city. But when it got bad, hubby and I voted with our feet. The good people I knew in Portland voted with their feet.

But yeah, the leftist dems and their supporters do deserve deprogramming camps. I hope to live to see it.

Ultimately, ANTIFA and BLM could not get along. I always knew it was a case of “enemy of my enemy is my friend…. All within the Democrat party. Then again, when did Democrats receive orders to acknowledge ANTIFA exists??

“It was unclear if the protest and the Portland shooting were related”

~~~~~~

Seems one of the homeowners is black and may be the one of the 6 shot.
According to the video, Antifa was "protesting" police violence against black men outside somebody's home. The homeowner emerged and got into an argument with Antifa. A neighboring homeowner (black) came out with his gun. Antifa saw the gun, threatened the black homeowner, who then fired in self-defense, leading to the shootings.
Don't expect
going to see the Feds swoop in they claim (Antifa doesn’t exist) and they work hard not to see the obvious criminal coordination of Antifa and BLM. They get trained, told how to dress, told to not answer questions, told how to identify the people they are out to get, trained how to provoke responses, and prevent Police measures.
It sounds like a criminal conspiracy and obstruction of justice. In this case the words out, Destroy evidence.

Of course you will.
It begins to appear that a homeowner nutted up and opened fire into the crowd:

One person was killed and five other people were injured when an armed resident confronted protesters outside his home in Portland, Oregon, late Saturday.
Police said some of the protesters were also armed, although they didn't make clear whether gunfire erupted from both sides of the confrontation.
"This incident started with a confrontation between an armed homeowner and armed protesters," the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement Sunday.
Demonstrators had gathered at the city's Normandale Park at 8 p.m. to decry the police shooting of Amir Locke in Minneapolis during a "no-knock" warrant raid in early February.
Shortly after gunfire broke out, responding authorities discovered a dead woman or girl, police said. Two men and three women were taken to hospitals in unknown condition, they said.
Mayor Ted Wheeler said in a statement late Sunday that Portland's "collective sadness and frustration" over the shooting "fuels my commitment to do all that is in my power to reduce the gun violence that is traumatizing our beloved city."

Not many details, 2 men, 4 women. The deceased is female.

Five injured, one dead in Northeast Portland shooting

Portland shooting near Amir Locke event leaves 1 dead, 5 wounded: report | Fox News

There is video. One of the comments in the video reads:

"I see nothing but profit. Shooter was a black thug, and five antifa shot. Two of which died. Hopefully the rest die too. That way, six pieces of trash off the street.
"Oh my gosh, you're so horrible! How can you wish those poor people to die?"
They're antifa. They deserve to be drawn and quartered.
Being shot is letting them off lightly."

pine_tree_riots on Gab: 'footage of aftermath of shooting at antifa event …'

Whoa wait! Was it an ANTIFA protest or a protest against ANTIFA because until I know which side the people were on,.. oh oops I didn't read the paragraph above me first,.. never mind. Good for the shooter!!! :biggrin:

Portland shooting near Amir Locke event leaves 1 dead, 5 wounded: report | Fox News

"I see nothing but profit. Shooter was a black thug, and five antifa shot. Two of which died. Hopefully the rest die too. That way, six pieces of trash off the street.

We all know how this is going to end.

I'm still trying to work out in my head when ANTIFA kills people that it's perfectly alright for the left, but if somebody kills ANTIFA members it deserves a lockup. WTF??? What kind of twisted logic is that? 0___0

Leftist non-logic. They are incapable of logical thought.

We should be really careful though,.. somebody else might threaten to call the police on us for talking about destroying our enemies. Not like I really give a shit though,.. anybody threatens to take my right to free speech away from me, I'll just stick the tiger in my new signature on them. (AKA the spirit inside of me) And he doesn't take too well to being censored. ;)

We should be really careful though,.. somebody else might threaten to call the police on us for talking about destroying our enemies. Not like I really give a shit though,.. anybody threatens to take my right to free speech away from me, I'll just stick the tiger in my new signature on them. (AKA the spirit inside of me) And he doesn't take too well to being censored. ;)
Fuck 'em. Let 'em call the police. Everyone here is just the paper version of your siggie and it makes them feel better about their sorry selves when they threaten others with actions which they have no power to bring about. They all want to be those brutal cops that are doing their dirty work in Ottawa right now.

Sick, pathetic little perennially-losing mental defectives.

Fuck 'em. Let 'em call the police. Everyone here is just the paper version of your siggie and it makes them feel better about their sorry selves when they threaten others with actions which they have no power to bring about. They all want to be those brutal cops that are doing their dirty work in Ottawa right now.

Sick, pathetic little perennially-losing mental defectives.

Unfortunately it's like I was telling you a couple days ago, it might get to that point where we have to fight for our freedom of speech once again. Look at what's going on in Canada as you already pointed out. That's just about as peaceful protest you can get and yet there are arrests still being made. If that were me I would go peacefully, but it's going to be a cold day in Hell before I ever give up the fight and trying to beat those bastards who are currently trying to take away our freedoms.

Unfortunately it's like I was telling you a couple days ago, it might get to that point where we have to fight for our freedom of speech once again. Look at what's going on in Canada as you already pointed out. That's just about as peaceful protest you can get and yet there are arrests still being made. If that were me I would go peacefully, but it's going to be a cold day in Hell before I ever give up the fight and trying to beat those bastards who are currently trying to take away our freedoms.
If USMB shared any of your personal data with another user, they'd be liable to have their eyeballs sued out and fried and fed to them for breakfast.

If USMB shared any of your personal data with another user, they'd be liable to have their eyeballs sued out and fried and fed to them for breakfast.

Like I said, I'm not really worried about it. The left is all about feeding upon our fears and if we don't give into them and don't show any they retreat because there's nothing else for them to do. Just like schoolyard bullies. That's how immature they are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rioters were BLM----homeowner pulled gun to defend his house. Lib media trying to cover it up. Homeowner is reported one of the wounded.

Forum List

Back