Shoe throwing must be in the Koran or something

Throwing shoes is a lazy way of saying...you suck.

It used to be they showed you the bottom of their feet...now the shoe thing has become popular.

If I'm gonna throw shoes I won't throw sandles or flip-flops.

I'm gonna throw steel-toes.

The things we humans perceive as insults or compliments is truly amazing.
Don't need to see the bottom of people's feet if they don't like what I say, BUT...........

Personally I want women who feel I have made, what they may think is an inappropriate comment or observation, to drop their panties and moon the hell out of me, or a compliment too, either would work for me. Five or ten minutes of moon time would be gr8.

It is not religious, it is cultural!!

and it is considered rude in the culture!! Throw him into jail!!

The things we humans perceive as insults or compliments is truly amazing.
Don't need to see the bottom of people's feet if they don't like what I say, BUT...........

Personally I want women who feel I have made, what they may think is an inappropriate comment or observation, to drop their panties and moon the hell out of me, or a compliment too, either would work for me. Five or ten minutes of moon time would be gr8.

If they did that to me I think that would be a slight miscalculation.

I'd wet my finger and quickly in a sweeping motion run it up their crack This will cause them to jump about 3 ft in the air. Had it done to me when I was bending over a ice-cream freezer in a mess-hall. [By a girl of course]

That would be the last time they ever mooned anyone much less me.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back