Racist Democrats Only Vetted White Male Troops In The Capital

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Democrats are racists.
They put out orders to the FBI only to vet all of the white male national guard troops that were tasked to protect the capital.
Guess what folks, Democrats like profiling......what they consider a threat to this country isn't an Islamic terrorist, a MS-13 member with a long criminal record, or even a black drug-addict that beats his wife and kids.
They want everyone to believe that only white males are a threat to national security.
Now why in the Hell would they want to do that?

Is the Democrat Party just doing what the Democrat Party tried to prevent during their Jim Crow days,.......create some sort of backlash by former minorities who are now the oppressors in this country?

Is this the transformation of American Obama talked about when he started talking about Social Justice....meaning Justice that only applies to blacks?
What's the difference between a black racist and a white racist?
Well back before the civil rights movement it was systemic racism against blacks.
Now it's systemic racism against whites.
Donald Trump is simply an excuse.
Democrats aren't coming for Donald Trump.....they're coming after all of us.
All of us violent clingers who love guns and going to church.

As a matter of fact....Democrats want to purge as many white males out of the military as possible.

Representative Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) said this week that white male members of the military could be a threat to the country, as most members of this demographic did not vote for Joe Biden for president.
Cohen made the remarks on CNN, after anchor Jim Sciutto asked him about former members of the military and law enforcement who took part in the January 6 breaching of the Capitol. Sciutto asked the congressman if he believed members of the National Guard assigned to protect the Capitol during the inauguration of Joe Biden pose an “insider threat.”
Cohen replied that 75 percent of the Guard protecting the Capitol “are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something.”

“I was reading about this on my Twitter account, I guess, and people were reminding people of Anwar Sadat and Indira Gandhi who were killed by their own people. I was thinking, the guard is 90 some odd percent, I believe, male,” the lawmaker told Sciutto.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.
They put out orders to the FBI only to vet all of the white male national guard troops that were tasked to protect the capital.
Guess what folks, Democrats like profiling......what they consider a threat to this country isn't an Islamic terrorist, a MS-13 member with a long criminal record, or even a black drug-addict that beats his wife and kids.
They want everyone to believe that only white males are a threat to national security.

Is the Democrat Party just doing what the Democrat Party tried to prevent during their Jim Crow days,.......create some sort of backlash by former minorities who are now the oppressors in this country?

Is this the transformation of American Obama talked about when he started talking about Social Justice....meaning Justice that only applies to blacks?
Well back before the civil rights movement it was systemic racism against blacks.

As a matter of fact....Democrats want to purge as many white males out of the military as possible.

Representative Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) said this week that white male members of the military could be a threat to the country, as most members of this demographic did not vote for Joe Biden for president.
Cohen made the remarks on CNN, after anchor Jim Sciutto asked him about former members of the military and law enforcement who took part in the January 6 breaching of the Capitol. Sciutto asked the congressman if he believed members of the National Guard assigned to protect the Capitol during the inauguration of Joe Biden pose an “insider threat.”
Cohen replied that 75 percent of the Guard protecting the Capitol “are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something.”

“I was reading about this on my Twitter account, I guess, and people were reminding people of Anwar Sadat and Indira Gandhi who were killed by their own people. I was thinking, the guard is 90 some odd percent, I believe, male,” the lawmaker told Sciutto.

When this was wrong it was called racial profiling. I am sure there is a new term now.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Where is the order that you claim exist why have you not used it to strengthen your argument?

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Don’t you ever get tired of spewing all this hate? It must be exhausting. Plus you’re playing right into the game like a good little puppet. Man up and think for yourself

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

When this was wrong it was called racial profiling. I am sure there is a new term now.
Muslim isn't a race.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Don’t you ever get tired of spewing all this hate? It must be exhausting. Plus you’re playing right into the game like a good little puppet. Man up and think for yourself

Hate mongers THRIVE on spewing. IT’s funny that one of the links was to American Thinker which has already admitting to being a blatant liar. Why should we believe what they say now.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Hate mongers THRIVE on spewing. IT’s funny that one of the links was to American Thinker which has already admitting to being a blatant liar. Why should we believe what they say now.
And he is so busy trolling he can't stay on the topic of his own thread...

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

I don’t even think it’s about believing anymore. It’s about being entertain. It’s a joke to many people and like you said any ammo to use to to spew hate. It comes from self loathing and lack of perspective.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Of course...when you are in a rush to get vetting done before the Inauguration, it's important to vet black and brown national guard members to see if they are white supremacists.........trump's Amerikkka.

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Muslim isn't a race.
?

View attachment 447501

Democrats are racists.

Yea vet black and brown soldiers because they could be WHITE Supremacists. Talk about stuck on stupid.

Democrats are so stupid they have no clue what racism is.

Democrats are so racist they believe certain races can't be racist because of their race.

Forum List

Back