Shocking CNN Poll Shows Biden Carries The Worst Approval Ratings For Any President At This Point

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This guy has been a catastrophic failure. It's what usurpers do when installed to wreck a nation's economy and sovereignty. Jimmy Carter can now have peace of mind.

Every Biden voter is personally responsible for our current fuel, food, and housing prices, as well as the open border, and the war in Europe. Everyone in the Unites States knows what a piece of shit Joe Biden has been for the last 50 fucking years. I blame every one of them for where we are right now.

• Banned
Every Biden voter is personally responsible for our current fuel, food, and housing prices, as well as the open border, and the war in Europe. Everyone in the Unites States knows what a piece of shit Joe Biden has been for the last 50 fucking years. I blame every one of them for where we are right now.
I'm totally with you on your assessment.

Shocking CNN Poll Shows Biden Carries The Worst Approval Ratings For Any President​

Biden and Dems cut Social Security with their stupid policies and sky high inflation. It's only a matter of time before seniors turn on the Democrats. It's now projected that seniors will need triple the expected COLA just to break even.

Huh, this poll and the one that says in another thread that the Dems are sure to carry the midterms don't seem to match.

This guy has been a catastrophic failure. It's what usurpers do when installed to wreck a nation's economy and sovereignty. Jimmy Carter can now have peace of mind.

I believe Truman when he left office was the lowest I believe, as of last week,lol

But history vindicated him eventually. Even Buchanan looks good with this dead man walking

Democrats will still win elections

For you see, what the majority wants no longer matters.

How many resident USMB Biden-supporters are going to take notice of this, and start re-evaluating their life's choices?

On US foreign policy he could be the worst US president the world has ever witnessed, if he thinks Russia can be beaten.

But he still beats Trump on compared popularity.
Trump's supporters are slowly coming to realize that their narcissist is finished. Now the world needs to finish Biden too.

Huh, this poll and the one that says in another thread that the Dems are sure to carry the midterms don't seem to match.

Dems will win everything. No need for Dems to vote in November. They got this.

This is exactly why people have doubts about the authenticity of the 2020 election.

Biden's actions are exactly what were expected, you'd think that they mythical 80 Rabid Bidenistas would be celebrating him for his promises made and kept.

On US foreign policy he could be the worst US president the world has ever witnessed, if he thinks Russia can be beaten.

But he still beats Trump on compared popularity.
Trump's supporters are slowly coming to realize that their narcissist is finished. Now the world needs to finish Biden too.
Lies.

Trump was at around 45-46% approval in July 2018, Simp.

We are getting exactly what was promised by Biden. This is the utopia the left asked for, and is now getting. If this teaching/indoctrination of our young people continues we will all be a world of hurt.

He did it! Jimmy Carter lived it down!

It took awhile ---- he's 97 now.
We need to inform him this peanut shortage is unacceptable. I can't do without my daily lunch of JIF between 2 slices of bread. Can't find any peanut butter where I am at. Every now and then the store brand shows itself, but I can't choke that stuff down.

Forum List

Back