World Economic Forum is Truly After the Peasants

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Well, saw this video this morning and listened to the globalist telling the audience that we all need to be prepared for a more angry world, and......discuss with the shareholders remedies..... Lockdowns?....bankrupt Farmers? lock those folks up who dare to interfere in this march to global takeover of the world?

Take a listen to the German dude speaking at the WEF in 2020.

Oh, and Bill Gates is buying up farmland, is he a stakeholder? it would seem so to me.

China is at the top of the names

You'll also see fauci on the list

Bill gates is also involved in them

It's all the elites and powerful. And the elites and powerful are ever growing in their dislike for the average person. They hate the poor and dislike the middle class. Honestly I think they want to get rid of the middle class and lump us in with the poor.

so the video I posted is now restricted. hmmmmmmm like youtube isn't used in here daily. go figure I supposed, the elites didn't like it I exposed them through Russel Brand. look up the video

[PROOF] The Great Reset Is HAPPENING!​

They are the world's leading terrorist organization. They need a visit from 82nd Airborne BEFORE they can start WWIII
Tactical nuke on Davos.

tumblr_nyvvagpwBt1qa32meo4_r2_500.gif

Well, saw this video this morning and listened to the globalist telling the audience that we all need to be prepared for a more angry world, and......discuss with the shareholders remedies..... Lockdowns?....bankrupt Farmers? lock those folks up who dare to interfere in this march to global takeover of the world?

Oh, and Bill Gates is buying up farmland, is he a stakeholder? it would seem so to me.

This fucktard in your video has no clue what The Great Reset is.

And he deliberately took Klaus Schwab's remark COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

Whenever you see a tard like that has-been comedian cut off someone in mid-sentence, you can be sure they are lying.

Here is where fucktard cut off Schwab: "We must take the necessary action-"

Your fucktard then goes on to state this means the globablists are going to create a harsh world and then use protests to crack down on the peasants.

Now here is what Klaus FULLY said, "We must take the necessary action TO CREATE A FAIR WORLD."

Listen to his full remarks, idiot:

Keep voting for the guy who cuts taxes fir the rich... Someday you might get it...

Keep voting for the guy who cuts taxes fir the rich... Someday you might get it...
Sorry, I voted for my needs. I see you didn’t.

You’re still behind on the elites. Bill Gates , republican or demofk?

Then, who do you suppose he votes for?

Last edited:
So these people are asking xiden to issue a climate emergency. Fk your freedom

Forum List

Back