She's not my type

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Not even remotely as bad as lying about rape for political gain.

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Dimostains will always blindly support any dimostain president no matter how wrong and reprehensible that president might be.
We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage

LOL so hostile, damn. So much for female solidarity with those who come forward hahah
Well troll if she had came forward immediately after this so called rape happened it would have been different but she waits until she is writing a book.

Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

LOL so hostile, damn. So much for female solidarity with those who come forward hahah

No solidarity for that lying hag

As much as I despise Trump, I'll be the first to admit that the MSM is all too eager to lap up anti-Trump hysteria in any and all forms.

But for serious allegations such as rape, I'll stay neutral unless the evidence points in one direction or the other.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.

She's lying

/—-/ A where were the NOW hags when Bill Clinton’s accusers came forward?

She's lying

As much as I despise Trump, I'll be the first to admit that the MSM is all too eager to lap up anti-Trump hysteria in any and all forms.

But for serious allegations such as rape, I'll stay neutral unless the evidence points in one direction or the other.

There is no evidence...and won't be. How convenient eh?

Dimostains will always blindly support any dimostain president no matter how wrong and reprehensible that president might be.

She's lying

Well troll if she had came forward immediately after this so called rape happened it would have been different but she waits until she is writing a book.

Using that same argument, Bill Cosby's accusers should all be unconditionally impugned as well.

Yet as I recall, Conservative America was happy to see Wild Bill face the music every other week in late 2014.

She's lying

Using that same argument, Bill Cosby's accusers should all be impugned unconditionally as well.

Yet as I recall, Conservative America was happy to see Wild Bill face the music every other week in late 2014.

The thread is about some hag trying to sell books and screaming rape....with no evidence.

You're not very bright are you?

She's lying

Using that same argument, Bill Cosby's accusers should all be unconditionally impugned as well.

All 30 of them?

All 30 of them?

Oh snap

She's lying

Meaningless irrelevancy signifying nothing.

Using that same argument, Bill Cosby's accusers should all be impugned unconditionally as well.

The thread is about some hag trying to sell books and screaming rape....with no evidence.

I don't care what *this* particular thread is about if people are going to use faulty logic.

Where was the outrage on behalf of Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, etc. from the same Conservative contingent?

All 30 of them?

Yup.

No exceptions.

LOL

I don't care what *this* particular thread is about if people are going to use faulty logic.

Where was the outrage on behalf of Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, etc. from the same Conservative contingent?

I don't care what you don't care about, how's that?

But just to add to Mike's post, there is a world of difference between some hag trying to sell books making accusations and 30 coming forward with bascially the same stories about Cosby...or Weinstein.

She's lying

Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?
I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

If you were raped you wouldn't remember the year? LOL you're a freaking moron
Before Kavanaugh. Before tramp.
Trauma and Memory: Why Rape Victims Don't Report and Why Details Can Be Hazy

Read it because I have seen you post this twice on this forum stating "you would remember the year"
Kavanaugh had much simpler explanations. In the case of Dr. Ford her best friend said it never happened and there was no such house. The second accuser admitted she never met Kavanaugh and made up the whole thing to hurt him.

Ms. Carroll is just a pathetic loser who reads a lot of bodice ripper novels.

She's lying

Cosby had 60 accusers. 30 of them, half, admitted to lying.

She's lying

You want evidence? That's so 1990's. This is 2019, an accusation is enough.

The woman that accused Trump sometimes dresses up as a Nazi Brownshirt

ee6fb15f-35b6-4e78-8486-87d72bc1cfa6.jpeg

I don't care what you don't care about, how's that?

But just to add to Mike's post, there is a world of difference between some hag trying to sell books making accusations and 30 coming forward with bascially the same stories about Cosby...or Weinstein.

Oh really, numbnuts? So it's all just an arbitrary number? So Bill Cosby has 30 accusers and Donald Trump has *only* 22 hence the latter should be overlooked? LOL.

As for the stories, in all of these cases (Trump, Cosby, Clinton, Weinstein, etc.) the stories aren't direct repetitions. Is that supposed to prove something?

Cosby had 60 accusers. 30 of them, half, admitted to lying.

Perfect, so let's wait it out until more of these Trump accusers do the same, eh?

Forum List

Back