She's not my type

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
/——/ We don’t believe her after what... 23 years?

A Billionaire "Playboy" who never dated a woman his age and ran beauty pageants. One day saw a 52 year old woman in a black sack dress and wanted to see her in sheer lingerie. Really? Overcome with lust at the thought, he risks his freedom, his business, his name and his relationship with his children because he must have her. He can't contain himself and rapes her in the middle of Bergdorf Goodman. Afterwards tossed her underwear on her head and walked away. No one heard or saw anything and she waited 23 years, after he was President for almost 3 years and she tells it in a book. This is the same woman who was a Hillary supporter and said you wouldn't take Trump down in the normal way. And we're to believe he's just one of 22 men. Penthouse nor Playboy would buy this.

Stolen from a weasel zipper comment.
Meanwhile, during the campaign, Trump gets caught talking about "just grab them by the pussy." If anything comes as a surprise to you as it relates to Trump, his businesses, his relationship, his children, you can rest assured he could give two shits in a bucket, because he is immune to prosecution. He thinks he is above the law, so there are no consequences for his actions. So far today, he is right. I'm not sure about tomorrow though? The not reporting the payoff money for the affair to stormy Daniels while Trump's wife was pregnant with his fifth child, may catch up to him?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Stupid *pResident says stupid things.
And he's a proven criminal. Just let the actors read the report for us; Watch celebrities read the Mueller report
Where's the proof besides in your head? Actors pretending?
Law enforcement proved it. They're reading off their report. Or is the truth too much for losers like you?
-------------------------------- Now the 'woods cop' is trying to change Topics i guess . I thought the topic was TRUMP Raping a skinny woman is a Department Store BWK .

You don't believe the Mueller report either, so why should I care? I know what criminal liability is in it. And I know he is a criminal. So, do I believe he raped this woman? I have zero reason not to believe it. Once you become a criminal, everything one is accused of is believable.

And he's a proven criminal. Just let the actors read the report for us; Watch celebrities read the Mueller report
Law enforcement proved it. They're reading off their report. Or is the truth too much for losers like you?
-------------------------------- Now the 'woods cop' is trying to change Topics i guess . I thought the topic was TRUMP Raping a skinny woman is a Department Store BWK .
It still is. The report only solidifies the behavior. This criminal will do anything if he can get away with it. It's what criminals do.

I suppose you on the left think that if you trot enough deranged women out to accuse Trump of sexual improprieties that somehow that will make up for the fact that your party is devoid of ideas and has a clown car full of idiots all vying to give away more of our hard earned money?

No they didn't. You have no proof nor does LE. You are just a butthurt lying troll.

A Billionaire "Playboy" who never dated a woman his age and ran beauty pageants. One day saw a 52 year old woman in a black sack dress and wanted to see her in sheer lingerie. Really? Overcome with lust at the thought, he risks his freedom, his business, his name and his relationship with his children because he must have her. He can't contain himself and rapes her in the middle of Bergdorf Goodman. Afterwards tossed her underwear on her head and walked away. No one heard or saw anything and she waited 23 years, after he was President for almost 3 years and she tells it in a book. This is the same woman who was a Hillary supporter and said you wouldn't take Trump down in the normal way. And we're to believe he's just one of 22 men. Penthouse nor Playboy would buy this.

Stolen from a weasel zipper comment.
Meanwhile, during the campaign, Trump gets caught talking about "just grab them by the pussy." If anything comes as a surprise to you as it relates to Trump, his businesses, his relationship, his children, you can rest assured he could give two shits in a bucket, because he is immune to prosecution. He thinks he is above the law, so there are no consequences for his actions. So far today, he is right. I'm not sure about tomorrow though? The not reporting the payoff money for the affair to stormy Daniels while Trump's wife was pregnant with his fifth child, may catch up to him?

Clinton-Monica-Blue-dress.jpg

You don't believe the Mueller report either, so why should I care? I know what criminal liability is in it. And I know he is a criminal. So, do I believe he raped this woman? I have zero reason not to believe it. Once you become a criminal, everything one is accused of is believable.
/——-/ And I know you robbed the 7/11 this morning. That makes you a criminal. Go turn yourself in at the police station. Chop chop.

Republicans will always blindly support any Republican president no matter how wrong and reprehensible that president might be.

Republicans will always blindly support any Republican president no matter how wrong and reprehensible that president might be.
/——/ Yeah and democRATs would never support a reprehensible democRAT except when they do.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage

LOL so hostile, damn. So much for female solidarity with those who come forward hahah

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage

LOL so hostile, damn. So much for female solidarity with those who come forward hahah

No solidarity for that lying hag

Forum List

Back