She's not my type

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Her 'girls' aren't big enough. THIS IS SERIOUS rebuttal.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage

She's lying

Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?
I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

So all women who flirt deserve to get raped. She never got a chance to even undress and he raped her.

She's lying

Yes they said Anita Hill was lying too, and he said all women who accused him were lying, yet he admitted it himself on the Accent Hollywood tape. Of course all Cosby's female assault victims were lying as well.

Not my problem.

She's lying

I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

So I take it you do not believe her? She asked for it.

She's lying

If you were raped you wouldn't remember the year? LOL you're a freaking moron

Looks like another silly thread similar to 'chrissy blase ford' with 20 or more year old accusations eh . 'skinny' shoulda called her boss or better yet she shoulda called the cops . I do like the Trumps comments and response though BWK .

She's lying

So I take it you do not believe her? She asked for it.
--------------------------- WHY woud YOU believe her if you believe her Penny ??

She's lying

Before Kavanaugh. Before tramp.
Trauma and Memory: Why Rape Victims Don't Report and Why Details Can Be Hazy

Read it because I have seen you post this twice on this forum stating "you would remember the year"

She's lying

Before Kavanaugh. Before tramp.
Trauma and Memory: Why Rape Victims Don't Report and Why Details Can Be Hazy

Save it. Ford came out due to Kavanaugh, this one came out for her book

let her get a lawyer and present her case , go to Court and present her evidence and see what happens BWK and you other guys .

Forum List

Back