Sherlock, Season 4

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Sherlock series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Thoroughly.

That is, until this last season.

Ugh...

There are other franchises which come to mind which had glorious runs only to crash and burn in their last season.

Scrubs is an example. Chuck, another.

And now Sherlock joins the ranks of brilliant shows which went a bridge too far.

For the record, I'm not saying Chuck was a brilliant show. But it was good, wholesome family entertainment.

If you ever watch Chuck and like it, DO NOT watch the last season.

Scrubs? That was brilliant. If you ever watch it, and survive laughing your ass off and cracking your ribs, DO NOT watch the last season.

And now Sherlock. If you haven't seen it, do so. As soon as you can. But DO NOT watch Season 4.

I have a feeling they wrecked it on purpose. It had to be deliberate. You can't drive a show off a cliff like that unless you are doing it purposefully.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Sherlock series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Thoroughly.

Ugh...

There are other franchises which come to mind which had glorious runs only to crash and burn in their last season.

And now Sherlock joins the ranks of brilliant shows which went a bridge too far.

For the record, I'm not saying Chuck was a brilliant show. But it was good, wholesome family entertainment.

Scrubs? That was brilliant. If you ever watch it, and survive laughing your ass off and cracking your ribs, DO NOT watch the last season.

And now Sherlock. If you haven't seen it, do so. As soon as you can. But DO NOT watch Season 4.

I have a feeling they wrecked it on purpose. It had to be deliberate. You can't drive a show off a cliff like that unless you are doing it purposefully.

What was it you found so upsetting about season 4?

Ugh...

I'm almost hoping for a Chuck Jr to appear.

Forum List

Back