Sheriff's Deputy Suspended For Tik Tok Videos??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An Orange County deputy received a three-week suspension after an internal sheriff’s office investigation concluded that she posted videos on the social media platform TikTok that showed her dancing to explicit music while dressed in her uniform, News 6 has learned. Abramson told sheriff’s investigators the motive of her TikTok videos was “the humanizing (of) the badge… that we are not just this bad guy behind a gun,” according to a report.

“Although most of the videos Deputy Abramson posted were benign, some of the audio tracks contained foul language and sexually explicit lyrics,” the investigative report concluded. “These videos provided an image to the public that placed members of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office in disrepute and do not align with the values of the organization.”

This attack against the police that Biden and the Dems are pushing is out of control now.....All this woman did was record TikTok videos of her dancing.....and I totally understand her desire to want to humanize the police and illustrate the fact that most officers are down to Earth people who dance, laugh, etc -- the Dems shouldn't have suspended her for that.....now maybe she shouldn't have used music that had inappropriate language...... but her superiors really suspended her for dancing?? All because the Dems pressured you to?? Really??

Yea, maybe she probably would had been better off strangling an unarmed person to death for shits and giggles; because the brass usually won't suspend cops so fast for that -- but either way, she has my support tho and I hope all of this doesn't cause her to lose her job.

"An Orange County deputy received a three-week suspension after an internal sheriff’s office investigation concluded that she posted videos on the social media platform TikTok that showed her dancing to explicit music while dressed in her uniform, News 6 has learned. Abramson told sheriff’s investigators the motive of her TikTok videos was “the humanizing (of) the badge… that we are not just this bad guy behind a gun,” according to a report.

“Although most of the videos Deputy Abramson posted were benign, some of the audio tracks contained foul language and sexually explicit lyrics,” the investigative report concluded. “These videos provided an image to the public that placed members of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office in disrepute and do not align with the values of the organization.”

This attack against the police that Biden and the Dems are pushing is out of control now.....All this woman did was record TikTok videos of her dancing.....and I totally understand her desire to want to humanize the police and illustrate the fact that most officers are down to Earth people who dance, laugh, etc -- the Dems shouldn't have suspended her for that.....now maybe she shouldn't have used music that had inappropriate language...... but her superiors really suspended her for dancing?? All because the Dems pressured you to?? Really??

Yea, maybe she probably would had been better off strangling an unarmed person to death for shits and giggles; because the brass usually won't suspend cops so fast for that -- but either way, she has my support tho and I hope all of this doesn't cause her to lose her job.
No one is attacking the police. Sorry you think they can be disgusting

I can remember a time when dancing in uniform to explicit music got you dollar bills in yer britches.

I must say that I clicked on this story with some interest. However, I found the content a bit low key. I think she needs to give a bit more thought to her moves if she wants to make any money out of it.

wyeho?

TicTok is a way for China to keep track of Americans...get your stupid ass off of it or face the consequences this cop is facing.....the same goes for Facebook and twitter...get off of it....TODAY!!!!!

A non law enforcement person would not be bothered if they dressed in a police uniform and did that.

Most likely she agreed to certain ethics policies to take the job and broke them.

From your post:

“Although most of the videos Deputy Abramson posted were benign, some of the audio tracks contained foul language and sexually explicit lyrics,” the investigative report concluded.

“These videos provided an image to the public that placed members of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office in disrepute and do not align with the values of the organization.”

The deputy knew she had violated the policy of this agency, as well as the one in the policies of the county.

This post doesn't have anything to do with President Biden or the Democratic Party. Yet I suppose a trumpanzee must attack President Biden and his party; they believe their autocratic narcissist told them so, that the election was stolen.

Facts and court rulings aside, the trumpanzees*** will always believe the election of 2016 was stolen, until they found out trump won; of course the Consummate liar didn't say it was stolen then.

When the polls in early 2020 looked bad for dumb donald he began the same BIG LIE echoed by the Trumpanzees, those who still believe trump won the election on Nov. 3rd, 2020.

Last edited:

Well, no. They didn't suspend her for dancing. It specifically said her videos were benign other than the foul language and sexually explicit lyrics.

Forum List

Back