Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter among students suspended

Good on the university for not giving her special treatment publicly. Someone is learning a valuable lesson today. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and if behind closed doors the suspension is lifted.

Good for her. Freedom to Demonstrate is written into our Constitution.

Good for her. Freedom to Demonstrate is written into our Constitution.
Barnard is a private college giving it greater authority to limit what demonstrations are permitted Like I said she is learning a valuable lesson in life about the consequences of one’s actions

Good on the university for not giving her special treatment publicly. Someone is learning a valuable lesson today. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and if behind closed doors the suspension is lifted.
I am disappointed that she spawned and her spawn is in America.

Yes, I have a 25 year-old son who is about as tall as Barron, 6'6", just got his MBA and us currently travelling through South-East Asia in gap year before he returns to Prague where he will be working for Pilsner Urquell, the good stuff. His mother is Czech .

Why do you ask?
Then you should be thankful there is no law about who can and can’t spawn children.

Yes, I have a 25 year-old son who is about as tall as Barron, 6'6", just got his MBA and us currently travelling through South-East Asia in gap year before he returns to Prague where he will be working for Pilsner Urquell, the good stuff. His mother is Czech .

Why do you ask?
That was my favorite back in the drinking days

Forum List

Back