China Allegedly Collecting DNA from Every Nation

Now you can formulae a dire conspiracy as to why they are still trying to find out how many humans have the gene of Genghis Khan and are his descendants, I personally think they are going for a record in the Guinness Book of World Records.....

The only reason you need to force the entire world to give up it's precious bodily fluids is because were are going to be pushed in to the 666 New World Order, and NO ONE will be able to buy or sell without the 666 digital implanted ID.
Or you want a job and must pee in a cup to get it or to keep it, gross huh?

Now you can formulae a dire conspiracy as to why they are still trying to find out how many humans have the gene of Genghis Khan and are his descendants, I personally think they are going for a record in the Guinness Book of World Records.....

How do you know you do not have the gene of Genghis Khan?

This could be trouble Moonglow...you might have to go into protective custody and change your identity....I see 'Walmart Greeter' in your future....

This could be trouble Moonglow...you might have to go into protective custody and change your identity....I see 'Walmart Greeter' in your future....
I always wondered why I had a short torso...Damn, I now have a craving for bamboo shoots and snow peas...Those commies are gonna come and get me to work in a dickensian work camp making Nintendos, hey, that doesn't sound too bad actually.

I always wondered why I had a short torso...Damn, I now have a craving for bamboo shoots and snow peas...Those commies are gonna come and get me to work in a dickensian work camp making Nintendos, hey, that doesn't sound too bad actually.

As long as you do not grow facial hair...you should be safe from abduction.

That's good I dislike facial hair.

The only reason you need to force the entire world to give up it's precious bodily fluids is because were are going to be pushed in to the 666 New World Order, and NO ONE will be able to buy or sell without the 666 digital implanted ID.
Or you want a job and must pee in a cup to get it or to keep it, gross huh?
Was China collecting Pee?

I know they were collecting Biden in to the CCP Armeeeee!

That's good I dislike facial hair.
But you do like hairy man butt.

It not the 2019 ‘accidental’ lab release that we should worry about, it’s the next one.

Some warned the West. What has been done to humanity is all on the feet of former Western leaders, especially Clinton. Once China was allowed into the W.T.O they sacrificed all they needed to in order to extract industry, wealth, IP and R&D from the West.

Good luck turning back the clock now. Congrats to the CCP for outplaying the same, tired old money..

Forum List

Back