Shemp Gone From Fox

Shep was the only decent one on Fox, now they have no one.
Who’s Shep? Don’t answer. I don’t care.

Why would any American watch Fox News or any MSM news outlet? They are all government controlled and promote propaganda for the benefit of the ruling class.

Shep Smith stood for Truth, Justice and the American Way

A rare quality at Fox
The rumors out that Sheppee baby is a pedophile and some raw news is going to come out on him and Napolitano soon . Old man Murdoch got rid of him before it's going to break . The Judge with his fairy laugh will be next .
Shep is a real American Patriot
Shep was a guy who couldn’t get good ratings because he was lame and pathetic. Something Trump supporters don’t like.

I’m glad he’s gone.
Smith would call out the lies and misinformation coming out of Trump
Something conservatives can’t tolerate

The Murdoch SONS now run Fox News. They are Far Left Progressive GLOBALISTS. They hate Trump. This was not caused by Trump. Who knows what Shepherd Smith did behind the scenes.

A rare quality at Fox
The rumors out that Sheppee baby is a pedophile and some raw news is going to come out on him and Napolitano soon . Old man Murdoch got rid of him before it's going to break . The Judge with his fairy laugh will be next .
Shep was a guy who couldn’t get good ratings because he was lame and pathetic. Something Trump supporters don’t like.

I’m glad he’s gone.
Akin to 95% of the MSM not allowing dissenting views when Ears was POTUS.

A rare quality at Fox

I’m glad he’s gone.
Akin to 95% of the MSM not allowing dissenting views when Ears was POTUS.
Remember the firings of Ed Schultz, Ashley Banfield, Phil Donahue, Jesse Ventura, Pat Buchanan, Dylan Rattigan, etc....,

Anyone who is anti war gets booted.

Shepard Smith, a frequent critic of President Donald Trump who was accused of sexual assault by a man who claims he awoke to find Smith in the same bed with him with his tongue down his throat, is resigning from Fox News amid a growing feud between him and Tucker Carlson.
This afternoon Smith released a statement explaining that he is resigning from Fox News effective immediately. Smith explains that he asked Fox News to be released from his contract so he can pursue other opportunities, and Fox News first asked him to stay before releasing him.

Smith’s departure comes months after Patrick Howley broke the accusations against Smith from a man who says he was molested by the former Fox News anchor.

Howley reported:

“I wake up, and Shepard is on top of me, like, in a towel or a bathrobe. And he’s got his tongue down my throat and his hands all over me. Completely uninvited. I mean, I gave him no signal. There was nothing,” John Doe #1 says in the interview — excerpts of which are presented in audio form above.

“I had also volunteered to sleep in the spare, so it wasn’t — I never invited myself to his bedroom,” John Doe #1 said.

“I pushed him off. I was like, ‘Dude what are you doing?’ And he’s like, ‘what you don’t like it?’ There was like this, kind of like No!, and he kept going, he kept pushing. Like, pushing his hands on all these spots,” John Doe #1 said.

The departure also comes after weeks of feuding with Carlson, who anchors Tucker Carlson Tonight, one of the network’s most highly viewed programs.

National File ^

And here I thought it was the mostly STRAIGHT surroundings that chased the little fairy boy away....who knew?

Really? I'll bed the "Fox viewership" can spell 'monkeIt's not like it's a white paper or anything. ys' and 'illusion' correctly.

Maybe. I spell things wrong quite a bit. I don't really care.

Get in a debate with me, though, on any topic of your choice and I'll kick your ass in front of all of your friends, gare awn teed. lol.

I'll be in the neighborhood. Let me know.
Lol - you're what we in the Bronx call a "Beer Boy" , a wanna be lackey .
Reading is Fundamental and being able to spell is applicable knowledge .
here's to you Beer Boy
9be5bc75231abb2ebf8e885bafa4cc06.jpg

Shepard Smith Leaves Fox News After Clashing With Pro-Trump Pundits
5d89bc322200003300fb10e2.jpeg

Who by golly, who didn't see this coming? I knew the minute I started to tune into Fox, just to get a little sampling of some facts and truths with this guy, his days were numbered. In the morning you'd have your lineup of lying Trump ass kissers, by evening, Shep was there to provide the viewers with facts, the clash was so entertaining to watch. Its apparent, if you want to deal with reality, facts and truths, Fox Fuck News is not the place to go. Just likes it lying number one fan, Fake Fuck News, is now a Trump owned brand, where Lipstick Lindsey and Moscow Mitch calls home!!

I see a wonderful future ahead for you Shep and your leaving with the sweet smell of don't go to another network yet money..enjoy your family and breath fresh air again. You're probably the only person in that studio that could sleep at night.

Who by golly, who didn't see this coming? I knew the minute I started to tune into Fox, just to get a little sampling of some facts and truths with this guy, his days were numbered. In the morning you'd have your lineup of lying Trump ass kissers, by evening, Shep was there to provide the viewers with facts, the clash was so entertaining to watch. Its apparent, if you want to deal with reality, facts and truths, Fox Fuck News is not the place to go. Just likes it lying number one fan, Fake Fuck News, is now a Trump owned brand, where Lipstick Lindsey and Moscow Mitch calls home!!

I see a wonderful future ahead for you Shep and your leaving with the sweet smell of don't go to another network yet money..enjoy your family and breath fresh air again. You're probably the only person in that studio that could sleep at night.

Bye bye Shep....I'm sure you'll be happier at CNN....

Fox News.
Triggering more liberals than Trump himself.

Best thing about any media is we are still free to shut it off. I shut off CNN and MSNBC years ago.

Bye bye Shep....I'm sure you'll be happier at CNN....
Shep has been a DNC parrot for as long as I have watched FOX. HE got called out for his blatant deceptions and he didn't like it.. Whaaaaa F'ing Whaaaaaa

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Forum List

Back