"The CAMPAIGN To Impeach Donald Trump Has Begun" -WAPO Jan 20,2017

Bo Didleysquat

VIP Member
Reaction score
Right. Look, the WashPo was bought up by publicly subsidized Amazon oligarch Jeff Bezos. Then Bezos enters into a deal with the CIA worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Then he hires in an ex-CIA operative to push endless war from the editorial page. A real "leftist" commie rag ain't it.

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
#TheLargerIssue

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL, Factual & Respectful!

Will impeaching Donald Trump #EndHate, as well as end potentially life scarring generational CHILD ABUSE embraced by our Nation's FEMALE dominated, INTRA-RACIAL #DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing #ProBlack community?

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 412,583 views

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE_2.png
Donald Trump,, Ben Carson SILENT.png

Peace.

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right. Look, the WashPo was bought up by publicly subsidized Amazon oligarch Jeff Bezos. Then Bezos enters into a deal with the CIA worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Then he hires in an ex-CIA operative to push endless war from the editorial page. A real "leftist" commie rag ain't it.
Yup and yet amazingly they called the out the Democrats on what their Impeachment plan was right from the jump. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Bo Didleysquat

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup and yet amazingly they called the out the Democrats on what their Impeachment plan was right from the jump. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.
Perhaps the public is nuts and the corporate state media machine is all very Edward L Bernays about the public.

Most reactions - Past 7 days