she was rightfully taken to a mental institution

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Hope we see more of them will be forced into treatment

House Stenographer, In Bizarre Outburst, Rants About God and the Devil; Says the Holy Spirit Made Her Do It.

In 2013 "When the House of Representatives, after a 16-day standoff, finally decided to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling last night, it was only fitting that more crazy was on tap.

As the vote was coming to a close, House stenographer Dianne Reidy, 48, took to the speaker’s podium and started an unprecedented rant about God. On the recording, she can be heard yelling

He will nоt bе mocked! This iѕ nоt оnе nation undеr God! It nеvеr was. Hаd it been… It would not have been… No. Thе Constitution wоuld nоt hаvе bееn written bу Freemasons, thеу gо аgаinѕt God! You cannot serve two masters. Praise be God Lord Jesus Christ.

House Stenographer In Bizarre Outburst Rants About God and the Devil Says the Holy Spirit Made Her Do It.

I was hoping it was Palin this time....

Two small people like peas in a pod. you two should be carted off to a nut house

speaking of someone who should have been placed in mental institution along time go

George Carlin was right. Religion is the greatest bullshit story ever told.
No that would be liberalism

That's funny because liberalism, FDR, the New Deal, Labor Laws, Unions, a Middle Class first mentality, well regulated industries, vacation days, sick days, job security, pensions, fair wages all came from liberals.

We created a middle class the world has never seen before. Corporations hated paying such high wages so they got NAFTA passed and then when Bush got into office he passed more bad tax laws that not only allowed companies to move their manufacturing overseas, the GOP gave those companies a tax break as they were moving their operations overseas. Why? Because the corporations and rich have taken over our government and destroyed it from within. They not only created the great recession on purpose to destroy unions and renig on pensions, they made money on the deal.

Our policies created the greatest nation ever. Your way we go back to the Great Depression Days of bust and boom every 10 years. You're either a rich asshole or a god damn fool. They have shifted the tax burden from the rich to you stupid. And if you aren't one of us, fuck you rich asshole. But I doubt you are one of them. More likely a stupid fucking typical American who's brainwashed over god gays and guns.

Our way, the rich have 75% of the wealth, we had 25%. Their way they get 90% we get 10%. It is a fact your way doesn't work. Even the rich understand this. A lot of them wouldn't even mind paying more so the poor can pay less. It is amazing how greedy guys like the Koch brothers are or the Ayn Rands of the world. The every man for himself dog eat dog darwin economic robber barrons. I just don't get it.

But hey, I guess class warfare has always existed and will always exists. But we have to right the ship. Our modern day robber barons sold America out after they took over the government and made us a fascist country. They don't care about "Americans" anymore. They went international and now you cost $10 hr and in china it's $3. Fuck us is what they did.

We need to take back our government and tax/tariff the fuck out of companies that don't move jobs back home. Want cheap labor, open up your plants in the deep dirty south and at least pay American minimum wages of don't sell your shit in America.

I was hoping it was Palin this time....

Two small people like peas in a pod. you two should be carted off to a nut house

speaking of someone who should have been placed in mental institution along time go

That's funny because liberalism, FDR, the New Deal, Labor Laws, Unions, a Middle Class first mentality, well regulated industries, vacation days, sick days, job security, pensions, fair wages all came from liberals.

We created a middle class the world has never seen before. Corporations hated paying such high wages so they got NAFTA passed and then when Bush got into office he passed more bad tax laws that not only allowed companies to move their manufacturing overseas, the GOP gave those companies a tax break as they were moving their operations overseas. Why? Because the corporations and rich have taken over our government and destroyed it from within. They not only created the great recession on purpose to destroy unions and renig on pensions, they made money on the deal.

Our policies created the greatest nation ever. Your way we go back to the Great Depression Days of bust and boom every 10 years. You're either a rich asshole or a god damn fool. They have shifted the tax burden from the rich to you stupid. And if you aren't one of us, fuck you rich asshole. But I doubt you are one of them. More likely a stupid fucking typical American who's brainwashed over god gays and guns.

Our way, the rich have 75% of the wealth, we had 25%. Their way they get 90% we get 10%. It is a fact your way doesn't work. Even the rich understand this. A lot of them wouldn't even mind paying more so the poor can pay less. It is amazing how greedy guys like the Koch brothers are or the Ayn Rands of the world. The every man for himself dog eat dog darwin economic robber barrons. I just don't get it.

But hey, I guess class warfare has always existed and will always exists. But we have to right the ship. Our modern day robber barons sold America out after they took over the government and made us a fascist country. They don't care about "Americans" anymore. They went international and now you cost $10 hr and in china it's $3. Fuck us is what they did.

We need to take back our government and tax/tariff the fuck out of companies that don't move jobs back home. Want cheap labor, open up your plants in the deep dirty south and at least pay American minimum wages of don't sell your shit in America.
FDR prolonged the FDR RECESSION 6 YEARS LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

What is the correct year it should have ended?

It lasted longer because of FDR's policies. 6years can't do the math?
I'm sorry it was 7 years
FDR s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years UCLA economists calculate UCLA

I'm sorry it was 7 years
Are you including the 3 years the GOP toyed with it? You know that chicken in every pot metaphor....???

I'm sorry it was 7 years
Are you including the 3 years the GOP toyed with it? You know that chicken in every pot metaphor....???
Stop trying to spin this all that will happen is you spinning into more dog shit.

Right wingers are such obvious liars. Right now they are praising Michigan GOP Governor Rick Snyder for "getting us out of the recession we were in" but refuse to acknowledge Obama is more responsible than Rick is.

House Stenographer, In Bizarre Outburst, Rants About God and the Devil; Says the Holy Spirit Made Her Do It.

In 2013 "When the House of Representatives, after a 16-day standoff, finally decided to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling last night, it was only fitting that more crazy was on tap.

As the vote was coming to a close, House stenographer Dianne Reidy, 48, took to the speaker’s podium and started an unprecedented rant about God. On the recording, she can be heard yelling

He will nоt bе mocked! This iѕ nоt оnе nation undеr God! It nеvеr was. Hаd it been… It would not have been… No. Thе Constitution wоuld nоt hаvе bееn written bу Freemasons, thеу gо аgаinѕt God! You cannot serve two masters. Praise be God Lord Jesus Christ.

House Stenographer In Bizarre Outburst Rants About God and the Devil Says the Holy Spirit Made Her Do It.

Why are you posting year old news?
She was not taken to a mental institution nor was she forced into treatment.
She was taken to a mental Hospital and underwent evaluation and was released. They declared her sane and released her.

In the days when everything a politician might say in the course of their duties is on videotape, I'm sure stenographers go nuts readily. :)

Right wingers are such obvious liars. Right now they are praising Michigan GOP Governor Rick Snyder for "getting us out of the recession we were in" but refuse to acknowledge Obama is more responsible than Rick is.
Dumb ass stop lying the link was posted why don't you respond to it chickenshit.

Why are you posting year old news?
She was not taken to a mental institution nor was she forced into treatment.
She was taken to a mental Hospital and underwent evaluation and was released. They declared her sane and released her.

Because so many of you have such bad memories.

Forum List

Back