She makes Sarah Palin look smart

What's that have to do with Bachman cutting Vets funding?

The subject at hand is "She makes Sarah Palin Look Smart" Stay on topic please.

I disagree. Sarah does not look "smart". She does appear lucky and opportunistic.

Here is one persons research into her I Q.

Sarah Palin's IQ: no higher than 110

"The starting point for my estimation of Sarah Palin’s IQ is her college career. The fact that she graduated from a four year college at all indicates her IQ is above average (above 100). But her college history seems indicative of someone who was barely able to graduate. It seems as if she couldn’t hack majoring at business at a college in Hawii, and then transferred to community colleges, and finally was able to transfer back to an easy four year college, the University of Idaho, where she graduated with an easy major, journalism. She definitely does not have the college career of someone whose IQ is one standard deviation or more above the man (115 or higher). Thus her IQ is likely somewhere between 100 and 115. Perhaps I was being generous in the previous post where I estimated 110. It could be as little as 100. A person with an IQ of 100 can still graduate from a four year college if she chooses an easy major and attends a non-challenging school such as the University of Idaho."

Half Sigma: Sarah Palin's IQ: no higher than 110

that asshole who thinks guam is gonna tip over registers at -5.

I don't see how graduating from college indicates a person has being of "above average" intelligence. I've known people who had 4 year degrees but were fairly stupid, while also knowing people without a degree who were very intelligent.

Last edited:
I don't see how graduating from college indicates a person has being of "above average" intelligence. I've known people who had 4 year degrees but were fairly stupid, while also knowing people with know degree who were very intelligent.

:clap2::lol::eusa_angel::cuckoo::cool::eusa_shhh::eusa_pray:

I don't see how graduating from college indicates a person has being of "above average" intelligence. I've known people who had 4 year degrees but were fairly stupid, while also knowing people without a degree who were very intelligent.

Can you say J O E B I D E N??

Hopefully someone who went to college would at least know the difference between "average" and "all."

Bachmann is the shit.......God I love that woman. She has balls..............AND she's a babe to boot!! By the way......ever note the level of loathing by the limpwristers? We have scores of feminine males on this fcukking board, do we not?????!!:funnyface: Whats up with that?

Last edited:
She didn't say cut did she? She said freeze! Take notes. Oh and a worm makes the Queen look smart.

Proposed by Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., the freeze in veterans health care funding — along with a cut in disability compensation for veterans also receiving Social Security disability benefits — are part of a $400 billion package of spending cuts that the tea party leader says could be enacted to avoid increasing the $14.3 trillion cap on government borrowing.
:eusa_eh:

Proposed by Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., the freeze in veterans health care funding — along with a cut in disability compensation for veterans also receiving Social Security disability benefits — are part of a $400 billion package of spending cuts that the tea party leader says could be enacted to avoid increasing the $14.3 trillion cap on government borrowing.

Lefties are some of the most DISHONEST people I have seen.
tsk tsk

Hopefully someone who went to college would at least know the difference between "average" and "all."

Or between origins of species and origins of life. Right, kaz?

tsk tsk

and here comes stupid, adding nothing

speaking of stupid....Same ole Same ole...yawn:eusa_whistle:

say the same amount your dumb ass..whats it like going through life wasting air?

what is it like going through life being a hateful ugly dick day in and day out?
is it easy for you ?

quite easy...

seriously we should tax you for wasting air...

btw:

This is being a hateful dick stupid. Seriously how do you breath?

I bet you kick your dog every morning too.
you are now DISMISSED.:lol:

If the Tea Party is using her as their spokesperson, they are doomed.
Yeah, they need Snooki Palin to run-interference & get all scientificy....talkin' 'bout Sputnit, and other such things!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She personally gets (through her husband) $250,000 in farm subsidies and she's out there talking about cutting the VA. Sickening.

Did I mention she thinks the founding fathers worked hard to end slavery?

LOL!!!!

She thinks the founding fathers ended slavery. She said so in her Tea Party response to the State of the Union.

Wow.

I don't know who's dumber; Michelle for saying the Founding Fathers eliminated slavery, or Sarah for saying that the Soviet Union collapsed because of Sputnik.
What do you think? UPC.bz - Send a Message

I think that stupid obama wins for saying he's been to 57 states. that's pretty goddamn stupid innit? and your dumbasses voted for him..

god almighty they don't come no damn dumber than dumbassed demonRats.

Forum List

Back