If I Were President

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't want an air force?
If that's the biggest problem we have...then we have no problem.

The Army can re-absorb the Air Force, returning them to Army Air Corps status...and they can still operate semi-autonomously in the same way the Marine Corps does with the Navy.

OP
Dayton3

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can you people get off this stupid argument about the constitutionality of having an Air Force?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why cant we run someone that will abide by the constitution and cut all that bullshit out?
thats in the constitution,,,
Quote it please.
military,,,
It says "air force"?
military,,,
So you agree it doesn't say "air force". Thanks for the batting practice.

Next please.
figures youre to stupid to know they are a branch of the military,,,

it also doesnt say jeeps or humvees,,,guess those violate the constitution also,,,

your surrender is accepted,,,
LOL...

Itemized vehicles would not be in the founding documents. Where it says "army" it means "army". The Air Force--a different branch of the military--is different than the Army. However, if the Army wanted to have an air wing under it's command, that would be constitutional.

PS: The Constitution doesn't mention "military" either in Article 2, it says "army" and "navy". You should pick up a copy and read it sometime.
Your childish level of argument - common among your kind - is why we need to fill the SCOTUS seat ASAP, and drive the Democrats into the garbage masher of history, never to return.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

The Army can re-absorb the Air Force, returning them to Army Air Corps status...and they can still operate semi-autonomously in the same way the Marine Corps does with the Navy.
I never said it was a problem. I just was pointing out that things blobbers like are unconstitutional if you live under the fantasy of a strict reading of the document. I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I never said it was a problem. I just was pointing out that things blobbers like are unconstitutional if you live under the fantasy of a strict reading of the document. I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....
the military is constitutional and so is the president appointing a SCOTUS

bat packing the court because your side lost an election is dirty dealings worthy of another ass whoopin,,,

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

“I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....”
The problem is, you also “LIKE” forcing taxpayers to pay ShaQuita to to sit home and smoke week all day....you “LIKE” to force taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to invade our nation and run her baby factory to drop litters of filth in our laps.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

bat packing the court because your side lost an election is dirty dealings worthy of another ass whoopin,,,
The Army and Navy are constitutional. The Air Force is not...if you use a strict reading of the Constitution.

Not sure what "bat packing" is...probably something to do with your mating rituals.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

“I like the air force, FEMA, Social Security, the National Parks service, the NEA....”
The problem is, you also “LIKE” forcing taxpayers to pay ShaQuita to to sit home and smoke week all day....you “LIKE” to force taxpayers to pay Guadalupe to invade our nation and run her baby factory to drop litters of filth in our laps.

You like being a fucking idiot apparently. You've excelled at it.

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The Army and Navy are constitutional. The Air Force is not...if you use a strict reading of the Constitution.

Not sure what "bat packing" is...probably something to do with your mating rituals.
wrong,,,

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List